[The Voice] season-8, France - 2019

Kumazzz

5 hours ago, Vivien He said:

That's also what I thought, that she was arrogant! But that's just what I can tell from my first impression, if it really is like she says, that this way of behaving helps her dealing with being shy in private, then it really could be that she's the sweetest person! 
But still, I didn't like her overacting...

I saw a part of the live she did on her instagram and she seemed shy during the part I saw...but she sure embarrassed Mika doing her "show". It can't be denied that she sings very well...it seems she got lots of haters after she did The Voice in her contry and that she was in depression for two years (From what she said) She is not like any other candidate as Mika said....one thing is sure she is the one we all talk about as she was so different...I'm waiting to see more because I don't know enough...but I'm in a state of shock like Mika :lmfao:and I hope her coaching won't be too difficult...

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Vivien He said:

That's also what I thought, that she was arrogant! But that's just what I can tell from my first impression, if it really is like she says, that this way of behaving helps her dealing with being shy in private, then it really could be that she's the sweetest person! 
But still, I didn't like her overacting...

I'm not sure that a person who openly admits to being a dominatrix is the sweetest, most shy person in the world! fouet.gif.0a698f3e972fc72a456ac6f9e5044177.gif

3 hours ago, krysady said:

I didn't like her behavior either, this way she will never succeed in the musical business. It was embarrassing and the only funny thing was Mika's reaction,  scared but still trying to smile :biggrin2:

Remember last year, the performances of Demi-mondaine. :biggrin2:   And she managed to break into her field before she even finished The Voice!

Show business is the place where you can break in, especially if you're weird.

18 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I saw a part of the live she did on her instagram and she seemed shy during the part I saw...but she sure embarrassed Mika doing her "show". It can't be denied that she sings very well...it seems she got lots of haters after she did The Voice in her contry and that she was in depression for two years (From what she said) She is not like any other candidate as Mika said....one thing is sure she is the one we all talk about as she was so different...I'm waiting to see more because I don't know enough...but I'm in a state of shock like Mika :lmfao:and I hope her coaching won't be too difficult...

On the contrary, I hope that his coaching will be difficult and that everything will be filmed!  :bleh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, krysady said:

I didn't like her behavior either, this way she will never succeed in the musical business. It was embarrassing and the only funny thing was Mika's reaction,  scared but still trying to smile :biggrin2:

Y'all. The more I think and read this thread, the more I dislike her. I was so busy enjoying Mika squirming in his seat that I don't think I really noticed this much. So basically she's like High School Musical's Sharpay and Camp Rock's Tess rolled into one, enhancing the haughty/bitchy attitude. And some part of me actually liked some part of this evil combo aka Coco 😱

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Loo said:

Remember last year, the performances of Demi-mondaine. :biggrin2:   And she managed to break into her field before she even finished The Voice!

Show business is the place where you can break in, especially if you're weird.

True, I've read that she took part as a model in the Fashion Freak Show of J.P. Gaultier, but I don't know if she managed to become a successful singer since then... I haven't heard any news about her lately.  But you're right, you never know where the opportunity comes from when you get exposed on TV shows, anything is possible. We'll see :wink2:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, krysady said:

True, I've read that she took part as a model in the Fashion Freak Show of J.P. Gaultier, but I don't know if she managed to become a successful singer since then... I haven't heard any news about her lately.  But you're right, you never know where the opportunity comes from when you get exposed on TV shows, anything is possible. We'll see :wink2:

She is currently "working" at the "Folies Bergère".  :wink2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/12/2019 at 9:54 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Here is my short video with Mika dancing "Swan Lake".

On Instagram the last part was cut as video lasts more than 1 minute.

So here is the full version :mfr_lol:

Nice to know that Nikos liked my video and started following me on Twitter.

image.png.d1b07cbcd82a9b44da338c0f4801138e.png

And Frederic Longbois liked it on Instagram. "Swan Lake Mika " rules :mfr_lol:

image.png.44ef2848d78954a8cec7e2c605d731fc.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Nice to know that Nikos liked my video and started following me on Twitter.

image.png.d1b07cbcd82a9b44da338c0f4801138e.png

And Frederic Longbois liked it on Instagram. "Swan Lake Mika " rules :mfr_lol:

image.png.44ef2848d78954a8cec7e2c605d731fc.png

VERY COOL 

• Like 4

Just wondering, do we know yet when the live shows will start? I have no idea how many episodes such a Voice series has, but maybe those who have been watching it in previous years know? Or is it different every year?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Just wondering, do we know yet when the live shows will start? I have no idea how many episodes such a Voice series has, but maybe those who have been watching it in previous years know? Or is it different every year?

They said today that there's one more blind audition

I suppose that there will be 1 night for each coach's ko

Then probably 2 nights for the battles

Due to Jennifer and Soprano's tours the lives can't start before may 4th 

As they are free for the next 3 saturdays ,I suppose we've got the dates if there's no  soccer match scheduled for the French team

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Yesterday Team Mika ( I don´t want to know how many are still thinking it´s Mika who does these kind of Tweets lol )  forgot to tweet about The Voice :das: but we didn´t forget to watch it. I watch The Voice France since Mika is coach and I have to say every year is different and interesting but this year I love it more because I think the coaches are so funny and sweet with each other and the level of the talents is higher than last year. And I can see how much Mika loves to do the show. 

Edited by Sabine64
  • Like 9