[The Voice] season-8, France - 2019

Kumazzz

I really enjoyed the last episode, very interesting voices and different talents, especially the drummer guy. It's so difficult to play drums and sing at the same time, he was amazing!  Also I like Soprano more and more, he is such a nice guy and they all get along so well. 

9 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

the level of the talents is higher than last year.

That's surely true, some really particular voices this year :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, mellody said:

Just wondering, do we know yet when the live shows will start? I have no idea how many episodes such a Voice series has, but maybe those who have been watching it in previous years know? Or is it different every year?

According to this tweet and as @carafon said, there's still one audition, 4 KO and 2 battles, so the live shows should start on May 18th!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Le Parisien - 30 Mars 2019 (No. 23195)

La recette d’une bonne soirée « The Voice »

TF 1, 21 HEURES

Des chansons gaies, des chansons tristes, un fil rouge, des humeurs… sans oublier la même robe. La production peaufine le montage des auditions à l’aveugle

C’EST LA PREMIÈRE FOIS

en huit saisons de « The Voice » que les auditions à l’aveugle s’étendent sur huit émissions. Ce soir, c’est la fin de l’exercice. L’occasion de décrypter la recette d’une bonne audition à l’aveugle. Tout l’art du montage. Car tout ce qui est filmé n’est pas montré ou bien est remonté dans un autre ordre : sur les auditions de 130 candidats enregistrées en novembre, 100 auront été diffusées.

NOUS N’ARRÊTONS JAMAIS DE FILMER GUILLAUME PROUDHOM MONTEUR

MÊME ROBE, MÊME JEAN

La petite robe ajourée inspirée de Paco Rabanne de Jenifer vous plaît ? Tant mieux, car cela fait deux mois qu’elle la porte. Comme Soprano et son jean ou Mika et sa veste rouge et or. Un impératif pour les raccords et les coupes, car chaque émission est composée de plusieurs extraits de journées de tournage. « Il faut équilibrer les chansons tristes et les chansons plus gaies dans une soirée. Trouver un bon rythme », commente Guillaume Proudhom, un des monteurs du télécrochet de TF 1. L’audition, qui ouvre l’émission, est primordiale.

« Peu importe que les coachs se retournent sur le candidat ou non, il faut que le moment soit émouvant, que cela nous submerge, insiste Pascal Guix, le producteur. Quand Gage, le premier candidat de cette saison, explose en larmes de joie, c’est un moment très fort. »

À CHAQUE SOIR SON FIL ROUGE

Le spectateur ne s’en rend peut-être pas compte mais la production tente de donner une couleur à chaque épisode. « Nous avons par exemple axé une soirée autour du thème de l’âge, avec plusieurs candidats plus vieux ou très jeunes. Une autre était focalisée sur les relations entre Soprano et Julien Clerc », détaille Pascal Guix. IAU GRÉ DES HUMEURS DES JURÉS Exit les comptes d’apothicaire. Selon les états d’âme, les jurés seront plus ou moins présents à l’écran. « Lors de la première saison, nous tenions à ce que chaque coach ait le même temps de parole et même d’image, rappelle Pascal Guix. Aujourd’hui, il n’y a plus de règle. Cette année, le début du tournage a été marqué par le fait que Jenifer ne réussissait pas à attirer les talents. Nous avons joué avec cela à l’antenne. » IPLACE AUX IMPRÉVUS Une apostrophe inattendue de Soprano, une gaffe souriante de Mika, un échange avec le public…

« Nous n’arrêtons jamais de filmer, même quand il n’y a pas de candidat », raconte le monteur Guillaume Proudhom. L’objectif est de capturer des parenthèses de spontanéité et de chaleur. « Le jury s’entend très bien et cela se ressent à l’image, pourquoi se dispenser de ces aléas du tournage ? » commente Pascal Guix.

AU GRÉ DES HUMEURS DES JURÉS

Exit les comptes d’apothicaire. Selon les états d’âme, les jurés seront plus ou moins présents à l’écran. « Lors de la première saison, nous tenions à ce que chaque coach ait le même temps de parole et même d’image, rappelle Pascal Guix. Aujourd’hui, il n’y a plus de règle. Cette année, le début du tournage a été marqué par le fait que Jenifer ne réussissait pas à attirer les talents. Nous avons joué avec cela à l’antenne. »

PLACE AUX IMPRÉVUS

Une apostrophe inattendue de Soprano, une gaffe souriante de Mika, un échange avec le public… « Nous n’arrêtons jamais de filmer, même quand il n’y a pas de candidat », raconte le monteur Guillaume Proudhom. L’objectif est de capturer des parenthèses de spontanéité et de chaleur.

« Le jury s’entend très bien et cela se ressent à l’image, pourquoi se dispenser de ces aléas du tournage ? » commente Pascal Guix.

DES PORTRAITS MONTÉS COMME DES CLIPS

Avec autant de candidats qui défilent sur le plateau, difficile de s’attacher… Pour y remédier, cette saison, la production présente certains candidats à travers des vidéos de présentation dignes de clips.

« On regarde Netflix comme tout le monde et cela nous donne des idées, avoue le producteur. On s’amuse. » Et nous aussi.

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

The recipe for a good evening "The Voice"

TF 1, 21 HOURS

Cheerful songs, sad songs, a red thread, moods ... not to mention the same dress. Production refines the assembly of blind auditions

IT'S THE FIRST TIME

in eight seasons of "The Voice" that blind auditions span eight shows. Tonight is the end of the exercise. The opportunity to decrypt the recipe for a good audition blind. All the art of editing. Because all that is filmed is not shown or is reassembled in another order: on the auditions of 130 candidates recorded in November, 100 have been broadcast.

"WE NEVER STOP FILTERING" GUILLAUME PROUDHOM MONTEUR

■ SAME DRESS, SAME JEAN

The small openwork dress inspired by Paco Rabanne Jenifer you like? Good, because it's been two months since she's wearing it. Like Soprano and his jeans or Mika and his red and gold jacket. An imperative for fittings and cuts, because each show is composed of several extracts of shooting days. "You have to balance sad songs with more cheerful songs in a party. Find a good pace, "says Guillaume Proudhom, one of the editors of TF 1 telecollet. The audition, which opens the show, is essential.

"It does not matter if the coaches turn on the candidate or not, the moment must be moving, that it overwhelms us, insists Pascal Guix, the producer. When Gage, the first candidate of this season, explodes in tears of joy, it's a very strong moment. "

■ EVERY NIGHT HIS RED WIRE

The viewer may not realize it but the production tries to give a color to each episode. "For example, we focused an evening around the theme of age, with several candidates older or very young. Another was focused on the relationship between Soprano and Julien Clerc, "explains Pascal Guix. THE GREEK OF THE HUMORS OF THE JUDGES Exit the accounts of apothecary. According to moods, jurors will be more or less present on the screen. "In the first season, we wanted every coach to have the same speaking time and even the image," recalls Pascal Guix. Today, there is no more rule. This year, the beginning of filming was marked by Jenifer's failure to attract talent. We played with it on the air. IPLACE WITH THE IMPRÉVUS Unexpected apostrophe of Soprano, a smiling goof of Mika, an exchange with the public ...

"We never stop filming, even when there is no candidate," says editor Guillaume Proudhom. The goal is to capture parentheses of spontaneity and warmth. "The jury gets along very well and this is reflected in the image, why avoid the vagaries of filming? Says Pascal Guix.

■ THE GREEK OF THE HUMORS OF THE JURIES

Exit the apothecary accounts. According to moods, jurors will be more or less present on the screen. "In the first season, we wanted every coach to have the same speaking time and even the image," recalls Pascal Guix. Today, there is no more rule. This year, the beginning of filming was marked by Jenifer's failure to attract talent. We played with it on the air. "

■ PLACE THE UNEXPECTED

An unexpected apostrophe of Soprano, a smiling goof of Mika, an exchange with the public ... "We never stop filming, even when there is no candidate," says editor Guillaume Proudhom. The goal is to capture parentheses of spontaneity and warmth.

"The jury gets along very well and this is reflected in the image, why avoid the vagaries of filming? Says Pascal Guix.

■ PORTRAITS MOUNTED AS CLIPS

With so many candidates parading on the set, difficult to attach ... To remedy this season, the production presents some candidates through presentation videos worthy of clips.

"We watch Netflix like everyone else and that gives us ideas," says the producer. We are having fun. " And us too.

164113240_LeParisien-30Mars2019(No.23195)_p-29.thumb.jpg.0ae33ac0720ee74d2b6ccb4cd3b88139.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

I don´t find any stream today. Hub and Streamone aren´t existent anymore and Stream4free doesn´t work for me

Same for me, this is the first time when I had such a hard time to watch on Stream4free, it went on and off every 5 seconds  :sad:  I managed to watch it but continuously pushing the Play button, definitely need to re-watch it tomorrow.

• Sad 1

REPLAY

Blind audition - 1

La Suite -1

Blind audition - 2

La Suite -2

Blind audition - 3

La Suite -3

Blind audition - 4

La Suite - 4

Blind audition - 5

La Suite - 5

Blind audition - 6

La Suite - 6

Blind audition - 7

La Suite - 7

Blind audition - 8

the-voice-auditions-a-l-aveugle-8-saison-08-5bdfdd-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.b17fe5ec685c9d7b28bf75ce9ae90b6a.jpg

La Suite - 8

the-voice-suite-the-voice-2019-suite-8-saison-08-657092-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.770a3784feaab8dc676aa069bf6c6038.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

A short CLIP from La Suite-8

Prochaine étape, place à l’épreuve INEDITE des KO – qu’est-ce que c’est ?

Après des auditions à l’aveugle passionnantes et riches en surprises, les 4 coachs, Soprano, Julien Clerc, Jenifer et Mika, se lancent dans une nouvelle étape innovante et totalement imprévisible : « les K.O. ». Certains Talents se qualifieront d’emblée, d’autres changeront tout simplement de coachs par le vol de talents, enfin pour d’autres l’aventure s’arrêtera. A l’issue des KO seulement 8 talents par équipe accèderont à l’étape suivante : les battles. Cliquez pour voir comment vont se dérouler les KO.
Voir l’extrait du REPLAY de THE VOICE la suite du 30 mars 2019 – Auditions à l’aveugle 8

Next step, place to the test NEW KO - what is it?

After blind and exciting auditions full of surprises, the four coaches, Soprano, Julien Clerc, Jenifer and Mika, embark on an innovative and totally unpredictable new step: "the K.O." Some Talents will qualify from the outset, others will simply change coaches by stealing talents, finally for others the adventure will stop. At the end of the KOs only 8 talents per team will go to the next stage: the battles. Click to see how the knockouts will unfold.
See THE VOICE REPLAY excerpt following March 30, 2019 - Auditions Blind 8

MP4

Spoiler

the-voice-suite-prochaine-etape-place-a-l-epreuve-inedite-ko-qu-c-746200-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.e2bacd3b5a53b422cd4329458fdca54c.jpg

• Like 1

Ursula was my favorite in the last episode.

but I'm sad because the woman with guitar was soooo good, she deserved a space.

but voilà, this year the blind auditions were stronger than last year. I really do not like KO phase, it is very intense and many people leave without showing us their maximum.

I'll pick a favorite just in battles, which is where the game takes shape.

21 minutes ago, Felipe Silva said:

Ursula was my favorite in the last episode.

but I'm sad because the woman with guitar was soooo good, she deserved a space.

but voilà, this year the blind auditions were stronger than last year. I really do not like KO phase, it is very intense and many people leave without showing us their maximum.

I'll pick a favorite just in battles, which is where the game takes shape.

of course many talents will leave before showing us their best and maybe some of them we would like to see much longer but this is the game. Last year my favourite was Hobbs this year it is Clem and Gjon until now

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hello everybody watching Th Voice on live streaming.

Yes, our usual links don't work anymore.

I found a new one and for more it works very well! No disconnetions every 5 minutes :thumb_yello:

I hope it will work next weeks to watch K.O. s and battles !!!!

https://www.myfree-tivi.com/watch/d

right now it´s offline but I will try again later

4 hours ago, krysady said:

:thumb_yello:MFC have a thread of

https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/17391-sara-bareilles/

This is a poster of their concert in 2007.

https://www.songkick.com/concerts/2250906-mika-at-fillmore

Saturday 09 June 2007

the Fillmore in San Francisco

Art by Frank Wiedemann

s-l500.thumb.jpg.7a722176311185cbfea20eba2a8028ec.jpg

• Like 4

I was so happy to hear Mika talking about Sara Bareilles, I've been a fan of hers for years! If you'd like to know more about her, I posted some videos for you in her thread ^_^

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hi Sabine,

You have to wait 20 seconds ( a counter in the right lower corner) and then press start button on the main screen with a logo TF1.

image.thumb.png.23f0fd838746b7bf3ef2366839063108.png

yes but at that time it told me the stream was offline and I should try later which I did and it worked. Thank you for the link :flowers2:

• Like 2