[The Voice] season-8, France - 2019

Kumazzz

6 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

But I'll have to watch it on replay I have a bachelor party I must go to on Saturday night :aah: :doh:

You're welcome, Anne!  Have fun at the party and live your life, like someone said once  :naughty:  You'll catch up later, it's good that we have the possibility to watch on replay so quick :thumb_yello:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 4/4/2019 at 4:39 AM, Kumazzz said:

TF1

VIDEO

COACHING MIKA

coaching-mika-coco

Coco coquine cherche les caméras pour faire le show !

Coco devient "sauvage" pour son retour dans les K.O.

On la retrouve avec son coach Mika pour sa répétition. Elle a décidé de reprendre "Dangerous Woman" d'Ariana Grande pour montrer son côté à Mika.

Telle une grande professionnelle, elle lui demande où sont les caméras ?
C'est un peu compliqué quand il y en a 26 au milieu des éclairages. Mais elle veut avant tout assurer le show !

Elle tease aussi la tenue qu'elle portera, des "couïssardes".

On va en prendre plein les yeux !

A ce niveau de la compétition, les places sont très chères puisque de 18 Talents que constitue chaque équipe, 6 seront retenus dans chaque équipe pour les Battles.

RENDEZ-VOUS SAMEDI 6 avril à 21H pour vivre la première soirée des KO.

:uk:

Hide contents

Naughty coco looking for cameras to do the show!

Coco becomes "wild" for his return to the K.O.

We find her with her coach Mika for her rehearsal. She decided to take over Ariana Grande's "Dangerous Woman" to show her side to Mika.

Like a great professional, she asks him where are the cameras?
It's a little complicated when there are 26 in the middle of the lights. But she wants above all to ensure the show!

She also tease the outfit she will wear, "couïssardes".

We will take full eyes!

At this level of the competition, the places are very expensive since of 18 Talents that constitutes each team, 6 will be retained in each team for the Battles.

RENDEZ-VOUS SATURDAY, April 6th at 9pm to experience the first night of the KO.

VK 2019.04.03 The Voice : Coaching Coco

the-voice-coaching-mika-coco-coquine-veut-faire-show-ariana-grande-9c3bfc-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.f83dddaac9d1eb07da654891f4ba0117.jpg

TF1

VIDEO

COACHING MIKA

coaching-mika-camille

COACHING MIKA : Camille mise sous pression pour les KO

En exclusivité, MYTF1 vous fait pénétrer dans les coulisses du coaching-répétition de l’épreuve inédite des KO de The Voice de l’équipe de Mika.

En cliquant vous allez entrer dans l’avant-scène de l’épreuve de la benjamine de l’équipe de Mika, Camille. Vous avez découvert Camille lors des auditions à l’aveugle qui avaient emballé son coach Mika avec un titre, « Leave A Light On » de Tom Walker. Maintenant, place à l’épreuve des KO où Camille va devoir prouver à son coach qu’elle a toute sa place dans l’aventure. Et pour cela, Camille a choisi un titre de Slimane, « Viens on va s’aimer ». Est-ce que Mika lui offrira la possibilité de poursuivre l'aventure à la prochaine étape de la compétition, les BATTLES ? A ce niveau de la compétition, les places sont très chères puisque de 18 Talents que constitue chaque équipe, 6 seront retenus dans chaque équipe pour les Battles. RENDEZ-VOUS SAMEDI 13 avril à 21H pour vivre la deuxième soirée des KO.

Spoiler

COACHING MIKA: Camille pressurized for the KO

In exclusivity, MYTF1 takes you behind the scenes of the coaching-rehearsal of the original KO competition of The Voice of the Mika team.

Clicking you will enter the forefront of the test of the youngest member of the team of Mika, Camille. You discovered Camille during the blind auditions that had packed his coach Mika with a title, "Leave A Light On" by Tom Walker. Now, place to the test of KO where Camille will have to prove to his coach that it has all its place in the adventure. And for that, Camille chose a title of Slimane, "Come we will love each other". Will Mika give him the opportunity to continue the adventure at the next stage of the competition, the BATTLES? At this level of the competition, the places are very expensive since of 18 Talents that constitutes each team, 6 will be retained in each team for the Battles. RENDEZ-VOUS SATURDAY, April 13 at 9 pm to experience the second night of the KO.

VK 2019.04.11 The Voice : COACHING Camille

the-voice-coaching-mika-camille-mise-pression-ko-7498e0-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.946394f47703bf097bfc5d3f86fdaa79.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

TF1

VIDEO

COACHING MIKA

coaching-mika-camille

COACHING MIKA : Camille mise sous pression pour les KO

En exclusivité, MYTF1 vous fait pénétrer dans les coulisses du coaching-répétition de l’épreuve inédite des KO de The Voice de l’équipe de Mika.

En cliquant vous allez entrer dans l’avant-scène de l’épreuve de la benjamine de l’équipe de Mika, Camille. Vous avez découvert Camille lors des auditions à l’aveugle qui avaient emballé son coach Mika avec un titre, « Leave A Light On » de Tom Walker. Maintenant, place à l’épreuve des KO où Camille va devoir prouver à son coach qu’elle a toute sa place dans l’aventure. Et pour cela, Camille a choisi un titre de Slimane, « Viens on va s’aimer ». Est-ce que Mika lui offrira la possibilité de poursuivre l'aventure à la prochaine étape de la compétition, les BATTLES ? A ce niveau de la compétition, les places sont très chères puisque de 18 Talents que constitue chaque équipe, 6 seront retenus dans chaque équipe pour les Battles. RENDEZ-VOUS SAMEDI 13 avril à 21H pour vivre la deuxième soirée des KO.

Hide contents

COACHING MIKA: Camille pressurized for the KO

In exclusivity, MYTF1 takes you behind the scenes of the coaching-rehearsal of the original KO competition of The Voice of the Mika team.

Clicking you will enter the forefront of the test of the youngest member of the team of Mika, Camille. You discovered Camille during the blind auditions that had packed his coach Mika with a title, "Leave A Light On" by Tom Walker. Now, place to the test of KO where Camille will have to prove to his coach that it has all its place in the adventure. And for that, Camille chose a title of Slimane, "Come we will love each other". Will Mika give him the opportunity to continue the adventure at the next stage of the competition, the BATTLES? At this level of the competition, the places are very expensive since of 18 Talents that constitutes each team, 6 will be retained in each team for the Battles. RENDEZ-VOUS SATURDAY, April 13 at 9 pm to experience the second night of the KO.

VK 2019.04.11 The Voice : COACHING Camille

the-voice-coaching-mika-camille-mise-pression-ko-7498e0-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.946394f47703bf097bfc5d3f86fdaa79.jpg

Ah, I love watching Mika at work! The way he explains the way how to sing, when to speak, when tosing with heart, when to sing with anger.

This 16 year old girl has to tell us about love that she hasn't knows yet. All starts with a dream of love. And very often this dream is more beautiful that real love. 

Mika: "When you live your love in real life sometimes it's horrible!" (I thought at once about "I Only Love You When I'm Drunk" :bleh::mfr_lol::das::bleh::mfr_lol::das::bleh:

Mika's idea for the song is: Camille starts singing a a young girl and she will grow up during the song. People will ask: "Oh, This is a little girl. She should go to The Voice Kids"! And at the end they will say; "Oh, we can learn something from this youg girl". 

During rehearsals Camille gave only 30% of herself. Will she be able to be convincing during K.O.?

• Like 4

TF1

VIDEO

K.O. : Clem Chouteau, sera-t-il le « Heroes » des K.O. ?

En EXCLUSIVITE, MYTF1 vous offre une des prestations de l’épreuve INEDITE des K.O. de The Voice 8.
Après l’avoir redécouvert lors de son audition à l’aveugle, Clem Chouteau qui avait bluffé les 4 coachs avec sa reprise exceptionnelle de « Berlin » par RY X derrière son piano, avait décidé de poursuivre l’aventure avec Mika. Ce soir, Clem Chouteau, de retour pour l’épreuve des K.O, doit absolument prouver qu’il a sa place dans l’aventure de The Voice 2019. Découvrez la prestation en avant-première de Clem Chouteau qui interprète un tube interplanétaire de David Bowie, « Heroes ».
Va-t-il rester dans l’équipe de Mika ?
Va-t-il se faire voler par Soprano, Jenifer ou encore Julien Clerc ?
Qui lui offrira la possibilité de poursuivre l'aventure à la prochaine étape de la compétition, les Battles ? RENDEZ-VOUS SAMEDI à 21H

Spoiler

K.O: Clem Chouteau, will it be the "Heroes" of the K.O. ?

In EXCLUSIVITY, MYTF1 offers you one of the performances of the event NO.After having rediscovered it during his blind audition, Clem Chouteau, who had bluffed the four coaches with his exceptional cover of "Berlin" by RY X behind his piano, decided to continue the adventure with Mika. Tonight, Clem Chouteau, back for the knockout event, must prove that he has his place in the adventure of The Voice 2019. Check out the preview of Clem Chouteau who plays an interplanetary tube of David Bowie, "Heroes".

Will he stay on Mika's team?

Will he be robbed by Soprano, Jenifer or Julien Clerc?

Who will give him the opportunity to continue the adventure at the next stage of the competition, the Battles? APPOINTMENT SATURDAY 21H

VK 2019.04.11 Preview : Clem Chouteau « Heroes » des K.O.

the-voice-k-o-clem-chouteau-sera-t-heroes-k-o-944c70-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.4a0ede9528f083cf4a05a7b7a8ec7d58.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

TF1

VIDEO

k-o-gage-fond-larmes-apres-un-purple-rain-intense.html

K.O. : Gage fond en larmes après un « Purple Rain » intense

En EXCLUSIVITE, MYTF1 vous offre une des prestations de l’épreuve INEDITE des K.O. de The Voice 8.

Après l’avoir redécouvert lors de son audition à l’aveugle, GAGE, qui souhaite donner un nouveau souffle dans sa carrière, avait fait sensation avec sa reprise exceptionnelle de « All Night Long » de Lionel Richie, avait décidé de poursuivre l’aventure avec Mika. Ce soir, Gage, de retour pour l’épreuve des K.O, doit absolument prouver qu’il a sa place dans l’aventure de The Voice 2019. Découvrez la prestation en avant-première de Gage qui interprète un tube interplanétaire de Prince, « Purple Rain ».
Va-t-il rester dans l’équipe de Mika ?
Va-t-il se faire voler par Soprano, Jenifer ou encore Julien Clerc ?
Qui lui offrira la possibilité de poursuivre l'aventure à la prochaine étape de la compétition, les Battles ?
RENDEZ-VOUS SAMEDI à 21H

Spoiler

K.O: Gage melts in tears after an intense "Purple Rain"

In EXCLUSIVITY, MYTF1 offers you one of the performances of the event NO.

After having rediscovered it during his blind audition, GAGE, who wants to breathe new life into his career, made a splash with his exceptional cover of "All Night Long" by Lionel Richie, decided to continue the adventure with Mika. Tonight, Gage, back for the knockout event, must prove he has his place in the adventure of The Voice 2019. Check out the preview performance of Gage interpreting an interplanetary tube Prince, " Purple Rain.
Will he stay on Mika's team?
Will he be robbed by Soprano, Jenifer or Julien Clerc?
Who will give him the opportunity to continue the adventure at the next stage of the competition, the Battles?
APPOINTMENT SATURDAY 21H

VK 2019.04.12 K.O. Gage « Purple Rain »

the-voice-k-o-gage-fond-larmes-apres-un-purple-rain-intense-02db59-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.c266efa162735c5d3f1a4b0e621a13db.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

REPLAY

Blind audition - 1

La Suite -1

Blind audition - 2

La Suite -2

Blind audition - 3

La Suite -3

Blind audition - 4

La Suite - 4

Blind audition - 5

La Suite - 5

Blind audition - 6

La Suite - 6

Blind audition - 7

La Suite - 7

Blind audition - 8

La Suite - 8

Episode - 9 : KO-1 (Team Jenifer )

La Suite - 9

Episode - 10 : KO-2 (Team MIKA )

the-voice-auditions-a-l-aveugle-10-saison-08-3516ab-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.8ab29b37aff75b0cbcc627de5891b59b.jpg

La Suite - 10

the-voice-suite-the-voice-2019-suite-epreuve-k-o-02-mika-saison-08-64846d-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.fdb560fe5af65a3550283a76f66d1e76.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I watched the episode yesterday even if my stream broke down a hundred times. Mika´s explanations why he kept  or kept not the talents were very good. But I will never understand why he kept London Loko, her voice made my ears bleed. 

I really like the new concept to the K.O. and I don´t understand the massive critic I have to read on Twitter. I really think it is so much more interesting than the old battles of the last years. What do you think?

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

I watched the episode yesterday even if my stream broke down a hundred times. Mika´s explanations why he kept  or kept not the talents were very good. But I will never understand why he kept London Loko, her voice made my ears bleed. 

I really like the new concept to the K.O. and I don´t understand the massive critic I have to read on Twitter. I really think it is so much more interesting than the old battles of the last years. What do you think?

I thought Agathe’s performance was quite good, but she got put in the red zone. I thought the red zone was kind of harsh because the contestants had to sit and watch as other people took places on the team that they wanted, while being filmed. It was no wonder they kept looking so upset!

I was partially waiting to see what Coco would do XD. I find her really funny but poor Mika looks quite panicked half the time. 

What criticisms do people have on twitter? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sabine64 said:

I find the KO concept is good but in my opinion 18 contestants auditions are too long

I'd rather see only 12 up to 15 instead ,with more practising videos

As for London Loko she's got a particuliar voice for sure ,but I didn't understand a word of her song :shocked:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, carafon said:

I find the KO concept is good but in my opinion 18 contestants auditions are too long

As for London Loko she's got a particuliar voice for sure ,but I didn't understand a word of her song :shocked:

you are right I missed the coaching videos for many talents too. 15 would be enough

34 minutes ago, endless_eight said:

Here are the English subtitles for episode 7! I'm probably going to skip Jenifer's KO and go straight to Mika's once I'm done with the auditions, but I'll go back and do it at some point :wink2:

07 - 01 -The Voice 2019 - Audition à l'aveugle 7 (Saison 08) - MP4 - www.mikawebsite.com.srt

:mf_lustslow: I completely agree with you, we can't wait for to know the details of Team Mika K.O. !!

:Update:

Thanks a million @endless_eight :flowers2:

updating the list of videos.

the-voice-season-8-france-2019/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I also like the KO much better than the battles because my fav parts are the blind auditions and KO is similar to blind auditions :thumb_yello:

Great idea to sub Mika's KO first :thumb_yello:  :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/14/2019 at 3:46 PM, carafon said:

I had the same problem I liked her voice but I couldn't understand the words which was a bit of a problem :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 2:15 PM, Sabine64 said:

Like you, Sabine,  I approved Mika's choises, except Loko !!! The new concept is rather nice and it requires a great rigor of the coaches. Maybe their could be a little more candidates for the battles …….

• Like 1