[The Voice] season-8, France - 2019

Kumazzz

VIDEO

COACHING Mika : Gjon's Tears, un Terrien en plein stress

Après avoir remporté les battles, Gjon's Tears se prépare pour les directs. Son coach Mika, vient l'aider à préparer sa prestation. Et le jeune chanteur prend un grand risque puisqu'il a choisi di'nterpréter "S.O.S d'un terrien en détresse" de Daniel Balavoine. Stressé, il se confie "Pour moi, cette chanson était tout ce qu'il ne fallait pas que je prenne". Mika comprend mais lui assure qu'il doit faire quelque chose de différent et pour ne pas tomber dans le piège de la révérence. Le challenge sera-t-il relevé ? Réponse SAMEDI à 21H pour vivre les premiers directs de THE VOICE SAISON 8.

:uk:

Spoiler

COACHING Mika: Gjon's Tears, an Earthman in full stress

After winning the battles, Gjon's Tears prepares for the direct. His coach Mika, comes to help him prepare his performance. And the young singer takes a big risk because he chose to interpret "S.O.S of a landlord in distress" Daniel Balavoine. Stressed, he confides "For me, this song was all that I should not take". Mika understands but assures him that he must do something different and not fall into the trap of reverence. Will the challenge be raised? Answer SATURDAY to 21H to live the first direct of THE VOICE SEASON 8.

ORIGINAL

Daniel Balavoine : SOS d'un terrien en détresse

the-voice-coaching-mika-defi-direct-gjon-s-tears-haute-tension-cb811d-0@1.5x.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

VIDEO

COACHING Mika : Gjon's Tears, un Terrien en plein stress

Après avoir remporté les battles, Gjon's Tears se prépare pour les directs. Son coach Mika, vient l'aider à préparer sa prestation. Et le jeune chanteur prend un grand risque puisqu'il a choisi di'nterpréter "S.O.S d'un terrien en détresse" de Daniel Balavoine. Stressé, il se confie "Pour moi, cette chanson était tout ce qu'il ne fallait pas que je prenne". Mika comprend mais lui assure qu'il doit faire quelque chose de différent et pour ne pas tomber dans le piège de la révérence. Le challenge sera-t-il relevé ? Réponse SAMEDI à 21H pour vivre les premiers directs de THE VOICE SAISON 8.

Reveal hidden contents

COACHING Mika: Gjon's Tears, an Earthman in full stress

After winning the battles, Gjon's Tears prepares for the direct. His coach Mika, comes to help him prepare his performance. And the young singer takes a big risk because he chose to interpret "S.O.S of a landlord in distress" Daniel Balavoine. Stressed, he confides "For me, this song was all that I should not take". Mika understands but assures him that he must do something different and not fall into the trap of reverence. Will the challenge be raised? Answer SATURDAY to 21H to live the first direct of THE VOICE SEASON 8.

ORIGINAL

Daniel Balavoine : SOS d'un terrien en détresse

the-voice-coaching-mika-defi-direct-gjon-s-tears-haute-tension-cb811d-0@1.5x.jpg

OMG! I love this song!

And this coaching is so full if love and tenderness.....💓

• Like 3

VIDEO

Team MIKA covers "Elle Me Dit"

Team Mika | Elle me dit | Mika | London Loko, Gjon's Tears, Whitney et Albi

COVER - Pour le 1er direct, les 4 Talents de l'équipe de Mika qualifiés pour les Directs -London Loko, Gjon's Tears, Whitney et Albi- ont décidé de reprendre ensemble un titre de leur coach : "Elle me dit" issu de l’album de Mika – The Origin of Love.

Bienvenue dans #LiveRoom des talents du 1er Direct de The Voice 2019 saison 8 du 18 mai 2019.

Spoiler

Team Mika | Elle Me Dit | Mika | Loko London, Gjon's Tears, Whitney and Albi

COVER - For the 1st direct, the 4 Talents of the team of Mika qualified for the Directs -London Loko, Gjon's Tears, Whitney and Albi- decided to take together a title of their coach: "She tells me" coming from the Mika's album - The Origin of Love.

Welcome to #LiveRoom's 1st Direct talent from The Voice 2019 season 8 on May 18, 2019.

the-voice-team-mika-ou-me-dit-ou-mika-ou-london-loko-gjon-s-tears-whitney-albi-c7bb92-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.4098b317548fcdb8dfea7d96478366f6.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

OFF topic

@Anna Ko Kolkowska

Have you listened

gregory lemarchal - sos d'un terrien en detresse

Both Gregory Lemarchal and Daniel Balavoine died a premature death.

Yes, Eriko. I know Gregory Lemarecha'sl version. It is beautiful too.

I think that Gjon's voice is perfect for this song.

OMG! I think I will be crying during his performance. I will be there in the studio in Paris :crybaby:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, Eriko. I know Gregory Lemarecha'sl version. It is beautiful too.

I think that Gjon's voice is perfect for this song.

OMG! I think I will be crying during his performance. I will be there in the studio in Paris :crybaby:

SOS d'un Terrien en Détresse is a beautiful song, yes she draws tears, whether Daniel Balavoine or Grégory Lemarchal who sings.

Excellent that this self Gjon's tears who is now offering it, I think it will be beautiful, a lot of emotion.  :yes:

• Like 1

On 5/14/2019 at 12:34 AM, miknikel said:

Great.Come join us in the fan corner

i'll be with friends they dont know very much mika, but if they want i'll try find u guys 😍

Edited by Felipe Silva
  • Like 1

guys there is some way to return to paris after the show? because we have friends in paris but I guess the train station will be working until 12:30

we're not going to get to our friends house.

What are you going to do?

I'm thinking even about the possibility of getting a hostel in the city, does anyone know anyone? (not too expensive)

On 5/15/2019 at 11:21 PM, miknikel said:

Who comes to Paris on saturday ?     

16 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

16 hours ago, Dominika said:

I'll be there with my friend :wink2::cheer:

2 hours ago, Felipe Silva said:

i'll be with friends they dont know very much mika, but if they want i'll try find u guys 😍

See you there! :excite:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Felipe Silva said:

guys there is some way to return to paris after the show? because we have friends in paris but I guess the train station will be working until 12:30

we're not going to get to our friends house.

What are you going to do?

I'm thinking even about the possibility of getting a hostel in the city, does anyone know anyone? (not too expensive)

I heard the area around the studio is not so safe, especially at night. So you might want to consider taking a taxi or Uber to your hotel or hostel, that's what we do. For finding a hostel, I recommend hostelworld.com, you can search for your personal preferences there (price, area,...).

On 5/16/2019 at 6:51 PM, Kumazzz said:

OFF topic

@Anna Ko Kolkowska

Have you listened

gregory lemarchal - sos d'un terrien en detresse

Both Gregory Lemarchal and Daniel Balavoine died a premature death.

I prefer Balavoine's version 

And I bet that Nikos will remind Gregory's one  (Don't know if non French know that he was dating Karine Ferry at the time he died)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1