[The Voice] season-8, France - 2019

Kumazzz

55 minutes ago, carafon said:

Thank you Gabriela ,

If you Don't dare I'd be very curious to know the meaning of the small drawing next to Mika's portrait 

Really it was a gift for me from Tony, but I decided to give it to Mika! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

:exclamation: Have you already registered ?

Agence Cassandra

http://www.emissions-tv.com/shootings/placements/10314/the_voice

Live 3 ( Demi-Final )

Description

LES GRANDS DIRECTS

LIVE 3  Samedi 01 mai
INSCRIPTIONS : Du lundi 20 mai au dimanche 26 mai / TIRAGE AU SORT le lundi 27 mai.

Attention : Toutes les places sont debouts, donc par mesure de sécurité la taille minimum requise : 1m40
En cas de non respect des consignes , nous nous réservons le droit de vous refuser l'entrée. 

5cb49354cdfb4_6a115ed5a79ad44ee9937c8aa89c5f93.png.e1489b074644c71aff5c1c5df9fdb817.png
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, Nicole. Mika said that they will not melt. But YOU told his first (if I recall correctly) that he should pay attention if it melts! Bad girl, Nicole. You shound go to the Naughty corner for this :roftl:

Yes yes yes !!! with Mika !!!       :fisch:

• Haha 2

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 1:24 PM, mellody said:

A "little" report about yesterday... ;)

I arrived in Paris around noon and met with Saskia and Nina at our hotel. After checking in and organizing our stuff, we left for the studio.

We didn't stand in the queue at first, but hoped we could see Mika arrive, so we could hand him the MFC yearbook, which I had brought - as we weren't sure to get a chance after the show. There were 3 possible entrances for him to arrive, and after going back and forth for a while and looking for a restaurant/cafe in between, we finally decided for one of the gates and sat down on a concrete barrier next to it. Just minutes later, a black van stopped at the gate and Mika got out! He waved and was about to go in, when I told him we have the yearbook - so he came to us for a moment to get it, but he looked so tired and said if we minded he looked at it inside, so we just asked if we would see him later (the answer wasn't clear... :teehee:), and I managed to tell him that I love the new song, which brought a smile to his face. :wub2:

Then we joined the others in the queue, and it was lovely to meet Dominika, Anna, miknikel and other MFCers. (Hi girls! :bye: ). The queue then was separated according to the kinds of tickets (ITV, TF1, VIP,...) and after some more waiting, we got stamps on our hands in different colours. Fast forward 5 more queueing/waiting stops and lots of chaos (it was back to just one queue again in the meantime, with many from the back pushing forward), we finally entered the studio and got our places, according to the colour of the stamps. Saskia and me ended up quite far up, and were moved by the staff a few more times, for reasons that are unknown to us. :doh: In the end, we could at least see well when standing up, and we saw Mika from the side.

After the intro with the performance of all talents, the show started with Mika's team - the best and most interesting, imo - maybe apart from Leona Winter. Whitney and Gjon's Tears were my faves, their Voices are just unbelievable! I hope one of them, or Leona Winter, wins. Tho the guy who sang Somebody to love was very good too, I don't remember his name... And the rap duo & trio, it's not my style and I didn't like how their personalities came across, but they're talented entertainers and they did a good show. I assume they wanted the bands out, as imo they were better as others in their team who stayed.

In the end, it all got a bit long and everyone was tired, and as soon as the cameras went off, Mika left the studio straight away. We thought he might have gone, but later outside were happy to see his van was still there.

We spoke a bit to Gjon's Tear's when he came out, he was very happy to receive compliments, excited like a kid, really sweet guy. 😃

And as the last, Mika finally came out! He was tired, but talked a few words with those he knew, also thanked us again for the yearbook and said something like it means a lot to him to have these chronicles of all the years, and he knows how much work goes into all of it. I don't remember his exact words - maybe someone filmed what he was saying...? Anyway it was great to exchange a few words with him, so good to see him again. :wub2:

I don't know if I'll go to a voice live show again, as it was so chaotic, the auditions were much more relaxed... but very glad we were lucky to meet him even twice that day - from what I heard, it's not often he meets fans after the lives. The live show of the talents was much more entertaining though than the auditions.

Nice  summary. Finally, despite the rush, we realize that we mostly remember the good times.  I've been seeing you in pictures for a long time, not knowing who you were, so I'm glad I finally met you.       :hug:

• Like 3

VIDEO

VLOG THE VOICE – Quand les Talents se filment…

Chaque semaine, retrouvez en deuxième partie de soirée The Voice, la suite présenté par Nikos Aliagas, accompagné de Karine Ferri, et en présence de nos quatre coachs : Julien Clerc, Soprano, Jenifer et Mika. Au programme : - Les debriefs : les coachs redécouvrent pour la première fois les prestations des talents sélectionnés et les commentent. Coulisses, indiscrétions, moments exclusifs des préparations… Une occasion de se rapprocher encore plus des talents grâce à Nikos Aliagas qui accompagne les talents tout au long de l’aventure ; - Le résumé de Frédéric Longbois : talent emblématique de la saison dernière, il sera la nouvelle plume de ce magnéto. Avec sa gouaille habituelle, il nous fera revivre le prime de la semaine à sa façon ; - The Voice monde vs The Voice France : retrouvez ou découvrez les plus belles prestations en France ou à travers le monde par thématique ; - Le focus des talents : des images inédites et exclusives des talents sélectionnés pour apprendre à mieux connaître les héros de notre concours de chant.

VLOG THE VOICE - Talents filming ...

Each week, find in the second part of evening The Voice, the suite presented by Nikos Aliagas, accompanied by Karine Ferri, and in the presence of our four coaches: Julien Clerc, Soprano, Jenifer and Mika. On the program: - Debriefs: coaches rediscover for the first time the services of the selected talents and comment on them. Behind the scenes, indiscretions, exclusive moments of preparation ... An opportunity to get even closer to talent thanks to Nikos Aliagas who accompanies the talents throughout the adventure; - The summary of Frédéric Longbois: emblematic talent of last season, he will be the new pen of this magneto. With his usual banter, he will make us relive the premium of the week in his own way; - The Voice world vs The Voice France: find or discover the best services in France or worldwide by theme; - Talent Focus: Unpublished and exclusive images of selected talents to learn more about the heroes of our singing competition.

382596911_VLOGTHEVOICEQuandlesTalentssefilment_1280x720_2805k.ts_000128800.thumb.png.325b6a971036aaf063ef4dfe01aab2d5.png

1659605453_VLOGTHEVOICEQuandlesTalentssefilment_1280x720_2805k.ts_000129040.thumb.png.da5bc75958118c97ff2def31c58abc1a.png

2021928452_VLOGTHEVOICEQuandlesTalentssefilment_1280x720_2805k.ts_000187840.thumb.png.a94c9fd912ae5ce11c29743a1295b55d.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

VIDEO

SHOWTIME ! Mika coaché par son Talent, London Loko ? Les rôles s'inversent...

Après avoir remporté la première épreuve en direct de The Voice 8, London Loko se prépare pour le deuxième direct de samedi 25 mai.

Son coach Mika vient l'aider à préparer sa prestation et il la veut performeuse sur scène. Et pour bien se faire comprendre sur ces attentes de gestuelle, Mika prend la place du Talent, London Loko. Et là, c'est vrai, c'est beaucoup plus parlant... Ce petit showcase de Mika va ravir les fans... La jeune chanteuse a choisi di'nterpréter un titre de Carmel "Sally". Le challenge sera-t-il relevé ? Réponse SAMEDI à 21H pour vivre le deuxième grand show en direct de THE VOICE SAISON 8.

SHOWTIME ! Mika coaches for his Talent, London Loko ? The roles are reversed ...

After winning the first live event of The Voice 8, London Loko is preparing for the second live on Saturday, May 25.

Her coach Mika comes to help her prepare  performance and he wants her performer on stage. And to be well understood on these gestural expectations, Mika takes the place of the Talent, London Loko. And there, it is true, it is much more speaking ... This little showcase of Mika will delight the fans ... The young singer has chosen to interpret a title of Carmel "Sally". Will the challenge be raised? Answer SATURDAY at 21H to live the second big live show of THE VOICE SEASON 8.

the-voice-showtime-mika-coache-talent-london-loko-ro-s-inversent-9bdd4c-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.0d0f32949de923dea1a425458d9e3b18.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

y'Three talents talk about their coach Mika.

:bow: could please anyone translate their speaking ?

they are asked for a word to describe Mika :

LL  : so nice ,smiling,fun,touching,adorable,.....and a bit strict

W :a bit crazy

GT :crazy

Edited by carafon
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Three talents talk about their coach Mika.

:bow: could please anyone translate their speaking ?

Do you know a real name of London Loko?

I was watching one of her live transmission on Instagram and people wanted to know it.

At first she did not want to say it but at last she did it: Michelle Alvine. :thumb_yello: Nice!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

REPLAY

Blind audition - 1

La Suite -1

Blind audition - 2

La Suite -2

Blind audition - 3

La Suite -3

Blind audition - 4

La Suite - 4

Blind audition - 5

La Suite - 5

Blind audition - 6

La Suite - 6

Blind audition - 7

La Suite - 7

Blind audition - 8

La Suite - 8

Episode - 9 : KO-1 (Team Jenifer )

La Suite - 9

Episode - 10 : KO-2 (Team MIKA )

La Suite - 10

Episode - 11 : KO-3 (Team Soprano )

La Suite - 11

Episode - 12 : KO-4 (Team Julien Clerc )

La Suite - 12

Episode - 13 : Les Battles-1

La Suite - 13

Episode - 14 : Les Battles-2

La Suite - 14

Episode - 15 : LIVE-1

La Suite - 15

Episode - 16 : LIVE-2

the-voice-direct-02-saison-08-ebea3d-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.1010c3e638d4a89d83f6e3da64ba1f40.jpg

La Suite - 16

the-voice-suite-suite-direct-02-saison-08-d73c57-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.29353986d0704f7c6c87182e3e4816da.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 3

Well well well.... finally met him! Not much time for us but he took the time the say hi and took two or three pictures, signed about 10 autograph and left with Doriand and some guys from the Production team

4FB697F3-FD27-4658-864D-4F9F192793F6.jpeg

FD23699B-6818-44D4-9DCC-6591B7263565.jpeg

3FD50BDB-9386-4DBB-BBE1-E9780BEC4BA0.jpeg

9F42239A-D044-4943-83C5-113C719C87A4.jpeg

F9AB9C56-899E-45BC-9342-294C4EF3BC2E.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1