[The Voice] season-8, France - 2019

Kumazzz

My report with photos two adorable fans took and shared with me and a little video I made (quick translation for the video: Mika was worried because the gift he's holding in his hand was dammaged and he didn't see how to fix it,  but the fan said that he could take it anyway)

My report seems like it belongs to the dreams about Mika thread...but it is for real :swoon:

So this is going to be a long and emotional report. Writing it right now so I don't forget anything.
My daughter got to my house at 9 AM on Saturday morning. We had lunch on the way in a Burger King and the second Starbucks co
my daughter was happy at the idea of watching Taylor Swift perform and I was happy at the idea of seing Mika and she said I was one of a kind because I was not interested in Taylor Swift) and got to Paris around 4:30 and checked in our hotel then went to the studio at 5:30.We found one parking spot not far. Once inside we got small water bottles and sandwiches (I chose the chicken one of course)
Then we got to queue inside,  then outside,  we left our coats and phones as they are not allowed inside the studio. Then we got to wait again.
Finally we could get in and we went up the stairs to the seated area.
I had a nice view on Mika's armchair so I was very happy.
They recorded Taylor Swift's song first as she had a special stage only for herself that was already there. After the recording the stage was taken away and back to normal.  The live show opened with all the talents singing with Taylor Swift.  Then there was a break and Taylor Swift and Mika talked together for a while and they were smiling and the fans I was waiting outside of the studio after the show said to me that Taylor Swift told Mika she is a huge fan of him.
After that Jenifer talents sang,  then Mika's,  then Julien Clerc's, then Soprano's.
Every single song was simply wonderful. The audience was really on fire and all the singers too. It's a lot more emotional to be in the studio than watching it on TV. There was an epic moment when Poupie sang the spice girls song Wanna be and I was thinking about the willy willy willy in XFactor and I knew Mika too. When he was asked about Poupie's performance he said she sang it wonderfully and that it was a song that could get really bad if not sang well and it was obvious he was thinking about XFactor and I had to resist a huge fit of laughter.
During the commercials breaks Mika did several things that made every fans happy. He brought his nephew Beauregard on the stage with him for a moment and he looked like a mini Mika , he was also wearing black and white and waving at the audience as he had to all fans who were waiting for Mika  after the Hotel arena Bercy Mika loves Paris concert. They both had huge smiles on their faces and this made me so happy. I was totally thrilled to see them having fun together.
During another commercial break Mika did the moonwalk and he totally rocks at it.
Also he was very chatty with the other coaches while the recorded coaching sessions were shown. He was in a very happy and mischevious mood I could tell.
While Taylor Swift recording was played during the second or third part of the show he got up to dance acrobatic rock with Soprano but Soprano didn't want to dance with him and kept dancing on his own so he tried to dance with Jenifer but  she did like Soprano so Mika had no choice left but to invite Julien Clerc to dance. Julien Clerc got up from his seat and danced a bit of acrobatic rock with Mika which was totally hilarious.
Another total highlight for me was when Delanoe was singing among the public of kids on the stairs. I didn't look nor listened to him. I only had eyes for Mika who was seated on the scene stairs with all the other coaches on the side next to Jenifer. He was laughing with her,  telling her jokes,  tickling her and grabbing her by her shoulders until they were both laying on the floor. It was so cute and they were as playful as kids. Witnessing this I decided if I got a chance to talk to Mika after the live show,  I wouldn't be shy like last year ( I think I felt he was really tired and it was already so sweet of him to stop and talk to us and say yes to take a group pic :wub2: )  and speak to him as I had at la nuit de l'Erdre festival.
Most of the things in my suitcase were for Mika. I had found two unicorn mugs with "Rien n'est impossible" saying on them (which means "nothing is impossible" )and a unicorn theme gift bag. As Mika had shared his photo with Andy on instagram I had felt it would be a good timing to offer them both a gift.
I had also packed my two chicken as I always do because I have been wanting to make him laugh again as in La nuit de l'Erdre festival on July 2013 for a long time.
For those who don't know the story there's a long report in the la nuit de l'Erdre festival thread. I had bought those fur chicken that dance,  sing and chuckle in 2011 in order to make him laugh and carried one from gig to festivals (some fans are familiar with my chicken) but I only met him after a show on July 2013.
He had seen me wave it during the gig as I was second row almost first depending on how people moved in the public. And I made him laugh a lot with my chicken and we talked for almost a minute together but he told me to keep it as a mascote and I promised him to bring it to his concerts with me. But as I had a second one so I carried both to many places like Hotel Accord Arena,  Bobital and Rennes in order to make him laugh again by showing him the two of them and telling him they were in love in case I could talk to him after the show.
I had also brought my No Place in Heaven corean magazine edition in case he would have time to sign it and four Mika pilot pens so he could hopefully sign it with :naughty:
I really felt like handing him a gift and that he would take it because it never happened before actually.
And I also had a very crazy dream in my head since I had met him in April 2018 to ask him for a hug.
I had also planned a little fan action with inflatable balloons letters that you could use to say "MIKA ICE CREAM" as I thought it would make him happy.
So we left the studio and got back into my daughter's car to park it very close to studio 217.
My daughter walked around looking for pokemons to catch while I was waiting for Mika then she came back to check on me and waited for me in the car as she was tired. She is not a night bird like me but she is a sweetheart and she knew I'd be so happy if I could meet Mika again.
It was the first time the fans were no told to move further from studio 217. On the opposite we had a place behind bareers where we were told to go and wait for Mika. It was awesome. There were about twenty fans waiting for Mika and his van was there. There were between 30 and 40 at the beginning but several fans were leaving when I arrived as they believed Mika had already left.
Meanwhile waiting behind the bareer,  I took my inflatable balloons out and asked other fans if they wanted to do the fan action which was to wave MIKA ICE CREAM balloons at Mika to let him know how much we're happy with his new song. Little by little the balloons got inflated by Chloé who was very good at it and very motivated. We had exchanged phone numbers in the afternoon and talked about the fan action already. It was too complicated to hold the balloons and also hand things to Mika so we decided to stick the balloons in the right order on the bareer which went ok but it wasn't as easy to see MIKA ICE CREAM as if people had been holding the balloons so I'm not sure Mika saw them. Anyway that kept us busy while waiting :naughty:
Then Mika came out around 2 A.M. and he came to us to talk. I had all my stuff out on the pavement.  As soon as I got a chance I showed him my two chicken asked if he remembered my chicken and he did and told him they were in love which made him laugh. I gave him my gift and explained it was for him and Andy. And I asked him for a hug. I still had my chicken in one arm and he laughed and he said: "the chicken will be jalous" and we hugged (with both chicken still in left arm so it was a collective hug ) :floor::swoon:
I still can't believe we hugged :swoon::fangurl: but other fans who were with us took pics so it was not a dream. I also told him I loved him,  the words came out and I heard myself,  it was totally spontaneous and uncontrolable :fangurl:
After I recovered from the hug which sent me on a bright pink cloud for the rest of my life,  I filmed a bit Mika talking with other fans and I realised I hadn't asked him to sign No Place in Heaven magazine edition so I handed it to him along with a Mika Pilot pen and asked him to sign it. He tried but the pen didn't work :doh: but thankfully another fan handed him another pen which he signed it with so I have two Mika siggies on my No Place in Heaven edition,  one with just the mark of his siggie and a pen one but someone moved and the book moved while he was signing but I'm happy as I now have his siggy on both my fav albums by him now :wub2:
I want to thank MFC for the tickets from the bottom of my heart :wub2:
I had the best night ever and so many dreams came true last night I think I will forever stay on my bright pink Mika cloud :cloud::swoon::fangurl:
Thanks also to the other lovely fans who were there and took pics they shared with me after. :group_hug:
When we got back to the hotel ,  I started writing my report because I was so excited. And when I finally went to bed my heart was beating so fast I thought I would never go to sleep. I eventually did and the next morning everything was just perfect because I'm still flying so high on my Mika cloud and it's the best feeling in the world :wub2: I have an endless smile on my face I swear :wub2: and I'm smiling now as I'm finishing my report in the car while my daughter is driving on the way back. My heart is filled with the best memories that I will cherish forever :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:
Mika is definitively the sweetest man on earth and I love how spontaneous and playful he is with his fans. It was a wonderful unforgettable moment of sheer happiness :woot_jump::fangurl:

IMG_20190526_035720_870.jpg

IMG_20190526_031430_902.jpg

IMG_20190526_031341_407.jpg

IMG_20190526_031326_732.jpg

IMG_20190526_031250_040.jpg

IMG_20190526_031217_833.jpg

Edited by crazyaboutmika
Adding Mika photos and videos
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 3

32 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Little by little the balloons got inflated by Chloé who was very good at it and very motivated. We had exchanged phone numbers in the afternoon and talked about the fan action already.

You bet I was !!! 🤪 thank you for your involvement Anne 😘

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

And I asked him for a hug. I still had my chicken in one arm and he laughed and he said: "the chicken will be jalous" and we hugged (with both chicken still in left arm so it was a collective hug ) :floor::swoon:

Thank you for your report

I'm happy for you and this part made me laught a lot!!

:lol3:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

My report and I'll share pics and a video later.

My report seems like it belongs to the dreams about Mika thread...but it is for real :swoon:

So this is going to be a long and emotional report. Writing it right now so I don't forget anything.
My daughter got to my house at 9 AM on Saturday morning. We had lunch on the way in a Burger King and the second Starbucks co
my daughter was happy at the idea of watching Taylor Swift perform and I was happy at the idea of seing Mika and she said I was one of a kind because I was not interested in Taylor Swift) and got to Paris around 4:30 and checked in our hotel then went to the studio at 5:30.We found one parking spot not far. Once inside we got small water bottles and sandwiches (I chose the chicken one of course)
Then we got to queue inside,  then outside,  we left our coats and phones as they are not allowed inside the studio. Then we got to wait again.
They recorded Taylor Swift's song first as she had a special stage only for herself that was already there. After the recording the stage was taken away and back to normal.  The live show opened with all the talents singing with Taylor Swift.  Then there was a break and Taylor Swift and Mika talked together for a while and they were smiling and the fans I was waiting outside of the studio after the show said to me that Taylor Swift told Mika she is a huge fan of him.
After that Jenifer talents sang,  then Mika's,  then Julien Clerc's, then Soprano's.
Every single song was simply wonderful. The audience was really on fire and all the singers too. It's a lot more emotional to be in the studio than watching it on TV. There was an epic moment when Poupie sang the spice girls song Wanna be and I was thinking about the willy willy willy in XFactor and I knew Mika too. When he was asked about Poupie's performance he said she sang it wonderfully and that it was a song that could get really bad if not sang well and it was obvious he was thinking about XFactor and I had to resist a huge fit of laughter.
During the commercials breaks Mika did several things that made every fans happy. He brought his nephew Beauregard on the stage with him for a moment and he looked like a mini Mika , he was also wearing black and white and waving at the audience as he had to all fans who were waiting for Mika  after the Hotel arena Bercy Mika loves Paris concert. They both had huge smiles on their faces and this made me so happy. I was totally thrilled to see them having fun together.
During another commercial break Mika did the moonwalk and he totally rocks at it.
Also he was very chatty with the other coaches while the recorded coaching sessions were shown. He was in a very happy and mischevious mood I could tell.
While Taylor Swift recording was played during the second or third part of the show he got up to dance acrobatic rock with Soprano but Soprano didn't want to dance with him and kept dancing on his own so he tried to dance with Jenifer but  she did like Soprano so Mika had no choice left but to invite Julien Clerc to dance. Julien Clerc got up from his seat and danced a bit of acrobatic rock with Mika which was totally hilarious.
Another total highlight for me was when Delanoe was singing among the public of kids on the stairs. I didn't look nor listened to him. I only had eyes for Mika who was seated on the scene stairs with all the other coaches on the side next to Jenifer. He was laughing with her,  telling her jokes,  tickling her and grabbing her by her shoulders until they were both laying on the floor. It was so cute and they were as playful as kids. Witnessing this I decided if I got a chance to talk to Mika after the live show,  I wouldn't be shy like last year ( I think I felt he was really tired and it was already so sweet of him to stop and talk to us and say yes to take a group pic :wub2: )  and speak to him as I had at la nuit de l'Erdre festival.
Most of the things in my suitcase were for Mika. I had found two unicorn mugs with "Rien n'est impossible" saying on them (which means "nothing is impossible" )and a unicorn theme gift bag. As Mika had shared his photo with Andy on instagram I had felt it would be a good timing to offer them both a gift.
I had also packed my two chicken as I always do because I have been wanting to make him laugh again as in La nuit de l'Erdre festival on July 2013 for a long time.
For those who don't know the story there's a long report in the la nuit de l'Erdre festival thread. I had bought those fur chicken that dance,  sing and chuckle in 2011 in order to make him laugh and carried one from gig to festivals (some fans are familiar with my chicken) but I only met him after a show on July 2013.
He had seen me wave it during the gig as I was second row almost first depending on how people moved in the public. And I made him laugh a lot with my chicken and we talked for almost a minute together but he told me to keep it as a mascote and I promised him to bring it to his concerts with me. But as I had a second one so I carried both to many places like Hotel Accord Arena,  Bobital and Rennes in order to make him laugh again by showing him the two of them and telling him they were in love in case I could talk to him after the show.
I had also brought my No Place in Heaven corean magazine edition in case he would have time to sign it and four Mika pilot pens so he could hopefully sign it with :naughty:
I really felt like handing him a gift and that he would take it because it never happened before actually.
And I also had a very crazy dream in my head since I had met him in April 2018 to ask him for a hug.
I had also planned a little fan action with inflatable balloons letters that you could use to say "MIKA ICE CREAM" as I thought it would make him happy.
So we left the studio and got back into my daughter's car to park it very close to studio 217.
My daughter walked around looking for pokemons to catch while I was waiting for Mika then she came back to check on me and waited for me in the car as she was tired. She is not a night bird like me but she is a sweetheart and she knew I'd be so happy if I could meet Mika again.
It was the first time the fans were no told to move further from studio 217. On the opposite we had a place behind bareers where we were told to go and wait for Mika. It was awesome. There were about twenty fans waiting for Mika and his van was there. There were between 30 and 40 at the beginning but several fans were leaving when I arrived as they believed Mika had already left.
Meanwhile waiting behind the bareer,  I took my inflatable balloons out and asked other fans if they wanted to do the fan action which was to wave MIKA ICE CREAM balloons at Mika to let him know how much we're happy with his new song. Little by little the balloons got inflated by Chloé who was very good at it and very motivated. We had exchanged phone numbers in the afternoon and talked about the fan action already. It was too complicated to hold the balloons and also hand things to Mika so we decided to stick the balloons in the right order on the bareer which went ok but it wasn't as easy to see MIKA ICE CREAM as if people had been holding the balloons so I'm not sure Mika saw them. Anyway that kept us busy while waiting :naughty:
Then Mika came out around 2 A.M. and he came to us to talk. I had all my stuff out on the pavement.  As soon as I got a chance I showed him my two chicken asked if he remembered my chicken and he did and told him they were in love which made him laugh. I gave him my gift and explained it was for him and Andy. And I asked him for a hug. I still had my chicken in one arm and he laughed and he said: "the chicken will be jalous" and we hugged (with both chicken still in left arm so it was a collective hug ) :floor::swoon:
I still can't believe we hugged :swoon::fangurl: but other fans who were with us took pics so it was not a dream. I also told him I loved him,  the words came out and I heard myself,  it was totally spontaneous and uncontrolable :fangurl:
After I recovered from the hug which sent me on a bright pink cloud for the rest of my life,  I filmed a bit Mika talking with other fans and I realised I hadn't asked him to sign No Place in Heaven magazine edition so I handed it to him along with a Mika Pilot pen and asked him to sign it. He tried but the pen didn't work :doh: but thankfully another fan handed him another pen which he signed it with so I have two Mika siggies on my No Place in Heaven edition,  one with just the mark of his siggie and a pen one but someone moved and the book moved while he was signing but I'm happy as I now have his siggy on both my fav albums by him now :wub2:
I had the best night ever and so many dreams came true last night I think I will forever stay on my bright pink Mika cloud :cloud::swoon::fangurl:
Thanks also to the other lovely fans who were there and took pics they shared with me after. :group_hug:
When we got back to the hotel ,  I started writing my report because I was so excited. And when I finally went to bed my heart was beating so fast I thought I would never go to sleep. I eventually did and the next morning everything was just perfect because I'm still flying so high on my Mika cloud and it's the best feeling in the world :wub2: I have an endless smile on my face I swear :wub2: and I'm smiling now as I'm finishing my report in the car while my daughter is driving on the way back. My heart is filled with the best memories that I will cherish forever :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:
Mika is definitively the sweetest man on earth and I love how spontaneous and playful he is with his fans. It was a wonderful unforgettable moment of sheer happiness :woot_jump::fangurl:

I'm sooo happy for you Anne!! :clap::hug: You really deserved this successful night with MIKA...:wub:

Love, love

me

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mamiam said:

He was laughing with her,  telling her jokes,  tickling her and grabbing her by her shoulders until they were both laying on the floor. It was so cute and they were as playful as kids.

Here the scene is ! :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

My report with photos two adorable fans took and share with me and a little video I made (quick translation for the video: Mika was worried because the gift he's holding in his hand was dammaged and he didn't see how to fix it,  but the fan said that he could take it anyway)

Thank you Anne for your report. I love reading fans reports. Each meeting with Mika is different and personal.

Very funny the chickens' story :lol3:

I had my chicken with me last week. Unfortunately I was not able to give it to Mika. Maybe some other time?

And it was sweet to give a present for Andy as well.💓

Thank you for sharing and keep flying on your pink cloud :cloud:

• Like 9

3 hours ago, krysady said:

Thanks a lot for posting @krysady

[Yahoo télé vidéos]

The Voice : la phrase inattendue de Taylor Swift… à Mika
Ce samedi, lors des quarts de finale de cette 8e saison de The Voice, une invitée de prestige, une pop star internationale, a mis le feu au plateau… Taylor Swift. L’Américaine aux millions d’albums vendus a fait sensation auprès du public et des téléspectateurs. Après sa prestation, la chanteuse a tenu à aller saluer les coachs... Avant de prononcer une phrase inattendue en s’adressant à Mika. Un détail qui n’a pas échappé aux internautes...

The Voice: Taylor Swift's Unexpected Phrase ... to Mika

This Saturday, in the quarter-finals of this 8th season of The Voice, a prestigious guest, an international pop star, set the stage on fire ... Taylor Swift. The American with millions of sold albums caused a sensation to the public and the televiewers. After her performance, the singer was keen to greet the coaches ... Before pronouncing an unexpected sentence addressing Mika. A detail that has not escaped the Internet ...

Edited by Kumazzz
typo
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

would like to meet Mika again , maybe someday. let's wait and see. I watch the Voice  on Tv, even this year I have big problems with the streams, mostly they do not work well or not at all. However, I try to watch and enjoy,I also watched Taylor Swift there and was happy she likes Mika and he her. I  know she is the most sucessful female singer and maybe a wonderful person, (  cannot judge it) but I'm no fan of her music,  but that is not important. I read that many wish a collab between her and Mika and maybe a duet would sound great but I disagree with the idea,.Why?  It's nothing against Taylor. She needs no Mika, she is famous everywhere and in my opinion  a duet would not help Mika to get more attention for himself and HIS Music. It would be simiular to popular, with Ariana Grande,( even it is his song) The vid got much views but for MIka did not change anything, he is always the one who played with.. and I think , it would not be different with Taylor and he should be loved from more by HIMSELF. To come back to Voice, I hope that one of his eqipe will win but I have my doubts

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Littlelady said:

would like to meet Mika again , maybe someday. let's wait and see. I watch the Voice  on Tv, even this year I have big problems with the streams, mostly they do not work well or not at all. However, I try to watch and enjoy,I also watched Taylor Swift there and was happy she likes Mika and he her. I  know she is the most sucessful female singer and maybe a wonderful person, (  cannot judge it) but I'm no fan of her music,  but that is not important. I read that many wish a collab between her and Mika and maybe a duet would sound great but I disagree with the idea,.Why?  It's nothing against Taylor. She needs no Mika, she is famous everywhere and in my opinion  a duet would not help Mika to get more attention for himself and HIS Music. It would be simiular to popular, with Ariana Grande,( even it is his song) The vid got much views but for MIka did not change anything, he is always the one who played with.. and I think , it would not be different with Taylor and he should be loved from more by HIMSELF. To come back to Voice, I hope that one of his eqipe will win but I have my doubts

Mika doesn't need anyone to shine, that's for sure. Maybe he enjoys doing duets from time to time, just for the fun of it !

• Like 2