Blind audition - 8

La Suite - 8

Episode - 9 : KO-1 (Team Jenifer )

La Suite - 9

Episode - 10 : KO-2 (Team MIKA )

La Suite - 10

Episode - 11 : KO-3 (Team Soprano )

La Suite - 11

Episode - 12 : KO-4 (Team Julien Clerc )

La Suite - 12

Episode - 13 : Les Battles-1

La Suite - 13

Episode - 14 : Les Battles-2

La Suite - 14

Episode - 15 : LIVE-1

La Suite - 15

Episode - 16 : LIVE-2

La Suite - 16

Episode - 17 : Semi finale

the-voice-demi-finale-saison-08-09f57a-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.fb23dca4c93fc103daae52ad9a7f6f1b.jpg

La Suite - 17 : Semi finale
the-voice-suite-demi-finale-suite-saison-08-a52692-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.8007dc4370a43e3982516d53d3f1ae17.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Dominika said:

oh sorry, I couldn't find out the real owner. it was reposted so many times!

Dont worry.  But it is weird because  i did post  it here  on this topic when  i was live, there but i cant find it 😔 i guess  it didnt work.....

• Like 2

Mika eating his Ice Cream 😄 Nikos announcing Mika’s new single on The Voice. I stopped filming right before Ice Cream starts because I wanted to fully enjoy the show, sorry ☹️ Very selfish. And didnt want to be rude or anything during his intervention by focusing on a smartphone instead of the real show

• Like 5

Saturday night, after The Voice, when Mika was signing autographs, his van was behind him, following him as he was getting down the queue...... and FILMING HIM! I am pretty sure that part will be in the behind the scenes video he told us about in his last IG post !  🥳🤩

guess what ? You might see a smiling blonde chick right before the camera it that happens..... and that chick might be me ! 😂😂

furthermore: when Mika came out of the studio to meet the fans, he was holding his phone, recording a video with it, and said « hello ». We all replied and then he stopped filming. That is also a bit we might see somewhere.... 😃 i do hope so anyway. So happy to know that Mika owns a video of us in his phone!!! 😃😃😃

• Like 6

la photo me semble irréelle, mais mon amour pour lui est bien vrai, et augmente de jours en jours. mikafreak un jour, mikafreak toujours.
je suis tellement fière de représenter son équipe pour la finale.. la #teammika que vous tenterez d’emporter jusqu’au trophée ! 🥇

J-3 mes amours, et j’ai plus que hâte de défendre ma place aux côtés de mon merveilleux coach ! 🖤

the picture seems unreal, but my love for him is very true, and increases from day to day. mikafreak one day, mikafreak always.
I am so proud to represent his team for the final .. the
#teammika that you will try to take to the trophy! 🥇

D-3 my loves, and I can not wait to defend my place alongside my wonderful coach! 🖤

62062128_365829767396110_7218597881628548642_n.thumb.jpg.cc8c3fc6942e964cbe2f119111c02397.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 5/30/2019 at 12:44 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Anybody knows what sort of book/ booknote it was? With photos and handwriting.

Yes, I was there. It was a diary with pics and autographs of a French fan and he wrote a wrong name, so now he has to fix the problem :wink2:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, krysady said:

Yes, I was there. It was a diary with pics and autographs of a French fan and he wrote a wrong name, so now he has to fix the problem :wink2:

I was there too. I thought it had been dammaged while Mika was signing it as someone moved around (when he signed my korean No Place in Heaven someone moved too and his hand moved and so did his siggie.) It's easier to fix if it is just the name (too bad he didn't use erasable pilot pens :naughty:) On second thought erasable ink is not a good idea as obviously we want to keep his siggie....sorry I missed you Krys :doh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Elvaraaa said:

dont know whom they are from nor do i know where to post them (i don’t think there is a thread for the NRJ awards ? Couldnt spot it 😞 sorry

This is the thread for this event :wink2: https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/33724-music-awards-2019-arena-di-verona-4-june-2019-reportspicsvids/?tab=comments#comment-4154007

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

VIDEO

Interview de Whitney "La technique de la patate chaude avec Mika, c'était trop drôle"

Rien que pour vous, Whitney revient lors d'une interview sur les moments forts de son parcours. "Etre finaliste c'est une chose, mais finaliste chez Mika, s'en est une autre"... Whitney revient sur sa prestation qu'elle a préférée lors du premier direct en interprétant "Shallow" de Lady Gaga. Et surtout les compliments que lui fait Mika "Et là on voit la magie du direct quand on voit un talent qui lui pousse des ailes"... Whitney revient aussi sur son drôle de coaching avec Mika quand il lui demande de prendre la technique de la patate chaude pour interpréter un titre de Céline Dion, "Pour que tu m'aimes encore"... Moment cocasse...

Interview Whitney "The technique of hot potatoes with Mika, it was too funny"

Just for you, Whitney comes back in an interview about the highlights of his career. "Being a finalist is one thing, but finalist at Mika, it's another" ... Whitney returns on his performance she preferred the first live by performing "Shallow" Lady Gaga. And especially the compliments Mika gives him "And there we see the magic of live when we see a talent that pushes its wings" ... Whitney also returns to his funny coaching with Mika when he asks him to take the technique of the hot potato to interpret a title of Celine Dion, "So that you still love me" ... Funny moment ...

1930319078_InterviewdeWhitneyLatechniquedelapatatechaudeavecMikactaittropdrle_1280x720_2801k.ts_000126200.thumb.png.e5b45b002b262a88de916afe49bc1f92.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1