[The Voice] season-8, France - 2019

Kumazzz

8 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Thanks a lot Anne @crazyaboutmika

She calls herself a MIKAFREAK.

Whitney wrote about Mika at her instagram, It's so sweet with tenderness. :cloud:

c’était absolument pas une photo de prime, mais une photo de la répétition, j’étais pas maquillée ni coiffée, on venait juste de prendre des photos moches assis à même le sol du studio, l’ambiance était bonne, mais sur ce skinny love, ton engagement personnel dessus m’a touché plus qu’autre chose.
_
durant tous ces coachings, j’ai appris à connaître le vrai MIKA, pas le coach sévère, mais bien le petit chaton nommé Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr., le vrai toi, le Mika qui me compare sans cesse à son film préféré alors qu’il sait que je ne l’ai pas vu.
_
merci d’avoir été là quand ça n’allait pas, et de toujours me porter vers le haut, je parle notamment de samedi dernier où tu m’as permis de retrouver assez de confiance en moi, pour assumer cette demi-finale.
_
merci de m’avoir permise de te voir sous ton vrai jour, un coach plein de bienveillance et rempli d’amour, tout au long de cette saison,
_
j’en ressors grandi, mon amour pour toi aussi,
_
ily @mikainstagram 🖤

It's very lovely but in my opinion ,if she wants a career for herself she has to forget about being a fan of her coach and find a good team to help her

• Like 5

Whitney's Interview

https://pressreader.com/@Eriko_Shino/csb_qcQ8GhhytA4MU4WCbdhE3fFmGrM2uyWnofwdvM7NsaSYaUREbJONISS73ivpSVvw

L'actu

•  11 juin 2019 — n°5934
  • Entretien réalisé par A. N.-C.

“À c’est humainement que j’ai le plus gagné, grâce à Mika”

Vous vous prénommez Whitney. Est-ce en hommage à la chanteuse américaine Whitney Houston (1963-2012) ?

Mon papa était un grand fan ! Il voulait garder une trace d’elle le jour où elle partirait. Sa chanson préférée a longtemps été le tube I Will Always Love You, puis il s’est pris de passion pour le morceau One Moment in Time, que j’ai chanté lors de la finale de The Voice.

Je lui ai fait la surprise ! C’est pour lui que j’ai participé à l’émission. Il me l’a demandé comme cadeau d’anniversaire.

Je suis une grande fan depuis huit ans. Il était évident que je le choisirais s’il se retournait.

Quand il l’a fait, j’avais déjà tout gagné. Je l’aimais beaucoup avant l’émission, mais là c’est encore pire! Il paraissait froid en tant que coach quand je regardais The Voice, mais il a été hyper accueillant. Il adore le film Karaté Kid et il me disait qu’il était le maître chinois et que j’étais son petit karaté kid! On a beaucoup ri ensemble.

Il m’a fait découvrir des univers musicaux que je ne connaissais pas. Par exemple, je n’aurais jamais eu l’idée de chanter Pour que tu m’aimes encore, de Céline Dion. ll m’a aidée à comprendre ce que j’aimais et ce que je n’aimais pas.

Avec Skinny Love, de Birdy, il a trouvé la chanson qui me correspondait. Mais c’est humainement que j’ai le plus gagné.

Il m’a appris, pas à pas, à prendre confiance en moi, à dépasser mes limites. Je suis atteinte d’une maladie, la fibromyalgie. Pour le premier direct, j’avais très mal aux jambes mais il m’a dit que j’allais y arriver. Je lui ai fait confiance. La semaine suivante, je ne pouvais plus marcher et il m’a accompagnée alors que je voulais abandonner. Enfin, en finale, j’ai laissé tomber la béquille. Il m’a dit que si je tombais, il me rattraperait. Avant, j’étais tout le temps en position assise.

Mika m’a permis d’oser me mettre debout. Grâce à lui, j’ai pris le pouvoir sur mon handicap, alors que j’avais passé ma vie à le subir.

l-actu_2019-06-11.thumb.png.c94a98a404d919e8327e8a7efb701b65.png

l-actu_2019-06-11_p.8.thumb.png.cd022b18a978c71f649309142ea22114.png

• Like 3

Here is The Original KARATE KIDS lesson in 2014 X Factor Italia.

https://vk.com/video232312753_170807413

translations by @*Vv*

Daily 27 :italia::uk:

AR: a hard day’s night

MI: a hard day’s night, no, really a good night

AR: a good night, yeah

MI: Mario had many problems with Bennato’s song

MA: ready?

EM: yeah

MA: let’s see what he says, about yesterday night

EM: Mario, I saw him a bit anxious because he knows he wasn’t at his best yesterday. When you went at the play-off I had moment of crisis, I couldn’t go on without you

MI: Emma did well yesterday

EM: she enjoyed it too

MI: she enjoyed it, yes. Her unrealized song is, next week very important to her, we have to see if she really can..

EM: take it

MI: Mario and Emma are ready to walk on stage as artists

AR: let’s go and see how they’ve woken up

Emma and Mario argue about the correct placement of the two words tea and sugar in the Italian sentence

MI: ah, here’s the rain

EM: to our unrealized songs

MA: to our unrealized songs

MI: permission?

MA: hi

MI: hi, ah! There are two contestants on the couch! Where’s Mario, Where’s Mario? He’s not in Sardinia, he’s here, in Milan

MA: how’re you?

MI: fine, hi, great team, did you sleep?

EM: yes

MI: I can tell that, you?

MA: a bit less

MI: a bit less? I can tell that too. I wanna start from you Emma, let’s see the first performance.

EM: I wanted to show Mika that I was strong, that I could take out my joky part

MI: haha look at my face!! Emma was Emma, she was completely fearless

EM: nice

MI: funny! Like a sister

EM: very spontaneous

MI: as we were like 15 people in a club, as if the real life walked on the Xfactor stage, so, even our relationship which is sometime quite (hard) and two seconds later we’re enjoying …

EM: I’m like: (whining) I can’t do it, he’s like: You must do it! It’s this thing that sometimes drives us both nuts

MI: let’s take a look at the second performance

EM: I felt myself as I could sing it, just being aware of this, it changes everything

MI: with Gualazzi’s song she eventually sang in Italian without feeling uncomfortable. This performance was much more professional

EM: but this is my genre, I was really at ease with this kind of music

MI: but you’re very effective with pop melodies too

EM: no, when I was given “Walking on broken glass” I thought I would die ,I was like this

MI: this week we learned something, you can do both

EM: good

MI: shall we take a look at the comments?

EM: shh

MI: form “BeneduceAnna”: Emma’s always a great artist able to make you feel amazing emotions. She gets better and better with her Italian

EM: Yeah! I come from Barga but I’m not, being a foreigner I thought I wouldn’t be welcomed by Italians, in the way I’ve been welcomed

MI: “somethingOfficial” her reinterpretation of “WOBG” with a hint of Mika’s WAG is awesome

EM: I must say I was dying before walking on stage , I passed two days of total panic, on the contrary, I could stand at the game’s level

MI: where are they? Where are all the people who didn’t like the mash-up? There aren’t any

EM: you’re the only one, as always

MI: it’s only me! Mario, don’t look at me in this way, you did a great work, and I’ll tell you why, let’s watch the first performance

MA: I tried to interpret it in the best way, as I always do with all the songs

MI: it was a bit shocking, seeing Mario singing with this style, a bit… it wasn’t modern but it wasn’t… it was a bit too loud. Ok, you didn’t communicate too much emotion in this performance, in the two parts. The instability of the first part of the song with this too low texture destabilized him completely. I must say, a very important lesson for you. When you’re doing the rehearsals, looking for the right pitch of the song, you have to say, “I can’t”. this is your responsibility , you’re the only one who can this decision. You have to learn it, not only for the next live, but also for your development in this competition. I didn’t go as we wanted it to go, absolutely, but I received a call 20 minutes ago from Bennato, who’s very happy you sang his song

MA: does he?

MI: it’s incredible that such a popular song, a great song by a great singer.. and the singer the day after is on the phone talking. “I’m very happy Mario sang one of my songs” but… this is crazy, incredible. Bennato’s 10- year-old-daughter was watching the tv and as she saw you’re singing a song of his father’s, she quickly ran from her father saying “look dad, look! There’s your song, with Mario”. Let’s watch the second performance

MA: at the second song I got concentrated again, the songs had two different stories and they had to be told in two different ways

Mi: the “Luci a San Siro” performance was elegant, it was Mario again. It was very nice, very classic and very very nice. He found his interpreter’s courage again. He’s like a great professional singer. He did his job and he did it amazingly good. For you, and for your Xfactor story, reaching the unrealized song live

MA: if I hadn’t it would have been like throwing away all we have done until now

MI: we’re here. Comments: “Garrucciu’s back, great Mario ”

MA: thank you, anyway, I’ve never run away, not for now, at least. Let’s see us next Thursday

MI: From “Cristinarock” aren’t we looking for an Italian singer? Mario sings well the great Italian music. We’vfe got it! Ok

Ma: reading that I sing well the great Italian music, the GREAT Italian music…thanks, for me that’s a something to be proud of

MI: let’s go on, we’ve got a hard work to do. Let’s roll up our sleeves. Let’s go and change the wind. Yes, Let’s blow together Alessandro, we can do it that way

AR: let’s see Mario

MI: Mariu

MA: let’s go, hope it goes well

EM: it will, good luck

Mi: hi, so there’s the unrealized song, very powerful but we also need a second song, so I chose a song I really like, cause I’m Myasaki, how’s it called?

AR: Miyagi (I don’t know how it’s spelled)

MA: Miyagi the professor

MI: aaah you know him!!

AR: great!

MA: wax on, wax off

MI: you’re a genius. Now you’re ready to go on, in the challenge, so we had an idea. I chose the song “hey ya” by (I don’t know his name!) I found a new version folk style by Obadia Parker (O.O)

MA: it’s amazing! Great great song, I love it, he really surprised me

MI: what are you saying?

MA: that it was faster

MI: aren’t you happy?

MA: f**k yeah!

Mi: you as***le! (they laugh) If we have to go home, let’s do it with style!

MA: let’s do it loud!

MI: yeah! You’re my Napoleon! You’re the new professor

MA: Can you see it? It’s getting more and more worrying ! look at me, the last time it was “Patatone”, now it’s professor

Mi: come here!

MA: MarioSan! Help me!

MI: Loyal to you, we’ll work

AR: for our whole life, even after

MI: for you (they take a bow) lower, lower

AR: I’ve got a bit of a backache

(Mario laughs very hard)

MA: you’re not normal! I’m happy about the choice, bye!

AR: no, not this one!

MA: heeey yaaa, do you remember it? It’s from Outcast, it’s fu**ing great!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Finally I found the time to write you about my experience at the final of The Voice... 
The most exciting moment of the evening was the duet of Mika and Whitney! :fangurl:
I think it's one of the most successful performances of all the editions.
I hoped in her victory from the beginning. :thumb_yello:
He has a wonderful voice!
I was with my friends close to her parents and it was amazing see them excite and exult for her. :hug:

The complicity between judges: Mika, Soprano, Julien and Jeni, made this edition just concluded the best of last few years. :cheer:

PicsArt_06-07-09.42.21.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Télé 7 Jours

N°3082 - 22 au 28 Juin 2019

page 17

TÉLÉ

Whitney, grande gagnante de The Voice

Elle a remporté la huitième édition du télé-crochet, devenant la seconde artiste féminine à gagner, après Maëlle, l’an dernier.

Vous êtes la deuxième femme à l’emporter. Les filles reprennent le pouvoir ?

Whitney : C’est bien parti pour ! L’année prochaine, je veux absolument donner le trophée à une fille. C’est fini, les garçons, nous les avons enterrés ! (Rires)

Le soir de la finale, vous avez enchaîné une chanson en hommage à celle dont vous portez le prénom, Whitney Houston, un duo avec une forte tête et un titre avec celui que vous admirez depuis toujours, Mika. Le cocktail gagnant ?

J’étais terrifiée de chanter Djadja avec Aya Nakamura. C’est une chanson que j’ai plutôt l’habitude de hurler en soirée. Je n’ai pas réussi à doser la puissance vocale : au début, j’ai trop donné, puis plus assez. Finalement, je me suis laissé aller, comme en soirée !

Vous avez l’air très détendue par rapport à votre victoire…

J’ai du mal à réaliser. D’ailleurs, j’ai même oublié mon trophée sur la scène de The Voice !

Vraiment ?

Oui !  Mika est responsable aussi, nous les avons tous les deux oubliés sur l’un des fauteuils. L’équipe les a cherchés pendant une heure et demie avant, finalement, de les retrouver. Ils me l’enverront par la Poste…

Est-ce une métaphore de votre aventure ?

Peut-être, parce que je n’étais pas venue pour gagner. À chaque étape, j’étais surprise de continuer. Ces dernières semaines ont été, pour moi, des montagnes russes, entre ma tentation d’abandonner aux portes de la victoire et toutes les émotions lors du prime. J’ai tenu ma promesse de ne pas prendre ma béquille jusqu’au bout : je ne voulais pas donner raison à ceux qui m’accusaient de gagner des votes avec mon handicap (elle souffre de fibromyalgie, ndlr).

À quoi avez-vous pensé quand Nikos a annoncé votre victoire ?

Ma tête s’est vidée. J’ai pensé à mes parents, à ma famille, à la France entière qui avait voté pour moi… Puis j’ai pensé à Mika, qui était en train de remonter ma robe en me portant dans ses bras ! (Rires)

Votre album sera plutôt du style de Mika ou de celui d’Aya ?

Je serais incapable de faire comme Aya Nakamura. C’est trop compliqué. Alors que pour faire du Mika, il faut juste avoir beaucoup de folie en soi. Ce qui est déjà mon cas !

Interview Amandine Scherer

375376001_Tl7JoursN3082_22au28Juin2019_page-17-.thumb.jpg.6f041af6f17bf51fb20ed5c14c46822e.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Thanks 1

@endless_eight Thanks for the translation! When I watch back earlier episodes because of your translations  it's kind of fun to see the comments and predictions the judges make while knowing how it's going to go.

Here's a little video of my two favorite moments from the final (except his performance and his duet with Whitney of course 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/8/2019 at 10:35 AM, Kumazzz said:

Hi French speaking MFCers :france::bye:

Could you explain that Whitney speaks something about Mika in this interview on Quotidien 7 June ?

Quotidien

Invitée : Whitney, grande gagnante de The Voice 2019

Après six mois de compétition, l’édition 2019 de The Voice est arrivée à son terme jeudi soir. Des quatre finalistes, c’est finalement Whitney qui l’a emporté. La jeune femme de 20 ans l’a emporté à un cheveu près face à son dernier rival, Clément. Elle nous raconte cette finale, l’aventure The Voice et ses futurs projets.

quotidien-whitney-grande-gagnante-de-the-voice-2019-d4108a-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.1f7abe1c6e6655668faceda77acb94ff.jpg

Télé Star - 17 Juin 2019

page 10

Quotidien, 7 juin, 20h10.

Je suis malade

Whitney, la gagnante de The Voice, explique pourquoi elle n’a rien caché de sa maladie.

Yann Barthès: Vous êtes atteinte de fibromyalgie. […] Vous avez décidé de communiquer là-dessus…

Whitney Marin: La deuxième étape a été tournée en hiver, et vu qu’il fait froid, j’ai les émotions qui changent. Du coup, j’ai le stress qui augmente et j’étais trop malade pour le cacher. Et j’ai récupéré Ginette, ma belle béquille. […]

J’en ai parlé à Mika, [son coach] […] du coup j’ai trouvé un moyen de l’assumer complètement et j’ai dit «pourquoi pas l’assumer devant la télé au final?» […] J’ai vu en ça le moyen de faire passer un message de courage.

I am sick

Whitney, the winner of The Voice, explains why she did not hide anything from her illness.

Yann Barthès: You have fibromyalgia. [...] You have decided to communicate on this ...

Whitney Marin: The second leg was shot in the winter, and since it's cold, I have changing emotions. So, I have the stress that increases and I was too sick to hide it. And I recovered Ginette, my beautiful crutch. [...]

I talked to Mika, [her coach] [...] so I found a way to assume it completely and I said "why not assume it in front of the TV in the end?" [...] J I saw in it the way to convey a message of courage.

2019-06-17_Tele_Star_page-10-.thumb.jpg.6daca44f20e9949454665c83bc008d6a.jpg

2019-06-17_Tele_Star_page-10.thumb.jpg.653afbcc6f2a2b7128d8d30dd7fd80fa.jpg

Télé Magazine - 29 Juin 2019

WHITNEY ET SON « BODYGUARD »

Une victoire sur le fi l… de sa voix.

Whitney a fi ni par conquérir le public en remportant, le 6 juin, la saison 8 de The Voice avec 37,9 % des suffrages, devançant Clément d’une très courte tête.

Une nouvelle victoire pour le coach Mika, après le sacre de Kendji Girac en 2014.

Et un pari réussi pour lui, car la demoiselle a bien failli jeter l’éponge. Bravo !

WHITNEY AND HER "BODYGUARD"

A victory over the wire ... of her voice.

Whitney finally conquered the public by winning June 6, the season 8 of The Voice with 37.9% of the vote, ahead of Clement a very short head.

A new victory for the coach Mika, after the coronation of Kendji Girac in 2014.

And a successful bet for him, because the girl has almost thrown in the towel. Bravo!

2019-06-29_Telemagazine-6.thumb.jpg.86f88f0a243d0cbd9087d7a75f6932ee.jpg

page 6

2019-06-29_Telemagazine-6.thumb.jpg.a812fd336f540e5e0f1fd098eeda33d0.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you very much @endless_eight

On 6/15/2019 at 5:17 AM, endless_eight said:

Here are the subtitles for the first Battle episode, if anyone's still around since the show ended ❤️

13 - 01 - The Voice 2019 ! - Les Battles 01 - (Saison 08) - MP4 - www.mikawebsite.com.srt

21 minutes ago, endless_eight said:

Here are the English subtitles for the second Battle episode. @Kumazzz could you add them and the subtitles for the first battle episode (posted here) to the first post?

14 - 01 - The Voice 2019 ! - Les Battles 02 (Saison 08) - MP4 - www.mikawebsite.com.srt 113.67 kB · 10 downloads

:Update:

added your subtitles files to the first post. :thumb_yello:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/2/2019 at 7:42 AM, Kumazzz said:

Official YouTube link

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Voilà! I have finished the English subtitles for the first live show of season 8. @Kumazzz, could you please add the links to the first post when you have a moment? ❤️

15 - 01 - The Voice 2019 - Direct 01 (Saison 08) - MP4 - www.mikawebsite.com.srt 15 - 02 - The Voice 2019 - La suite Direct 01 (Saison 08) - MP4 - www.mikawebsite.com.srt

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

A Short Clip from

Le grand bêtisier de l'été ( TF1 broadcasting on 10 August )

https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/le-grand-betisier

TF1 diffuse ce samedi 10 août, à 21 heures, Le Grand Bêtisier de l'été, coanimé par Karine Ferri et Christophe Beaugrand.

YouTube

Nikos with Mika sitting on a red chair.

VK 2019.08.10 Le grand bêtisier de lété The Voice

MP4

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this post should be rather posted in a thread "The Voice Season 9" but without Mika ..... there will be no the thread for season 9.

https://www.programme-tv.net/news/tv/238714-the-voice-saison-9-tf1-change-tout-et-engage-4-nouveaux-coachs-decouvrez-qui-remplace-jenifer-soprano-julien-clerc-et-mika/?utm_campaign=TLofficiel&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0k1Ea_x-pNh3mzmkIWjNuQledfSYT-W4YqGEp50xOcYuBNI7mmb--D9a8#Echobox=1567155833

The Voice saison 9 : TF1 change tout et engage 4 nouveaux coachs... Découvrez qui remplace Jenifer, Soprano, Julien Clerc et Mika !

Pour la première fois depuis 2012 et l'arrivée du télé-crochet en France, TF1 va renouveler intégralement son panel de coachs en 2020. C'est ce qu'annonce l'Agence France Presse ce vendredi 30 août 2019. Exit donc Mika, Jenifer, Soprano et Julien Clerc qui étaient partis à la recherche de la plus belle voix de France lors de la huitième saison. L'année prochaine, les téléspectateurs de TF1 verront donc s'asseoir dans les mythiques fauteuils rouges du programme : Amel Bent (qui n'avait été jusqu'alors présente que sur la version Kids), Marc Lavoine, Pascal Obispo et Lara Fabian ! "Ces nouveaux coachs sont de grands artistes qui ont marqué la chanson française. Ils sont en adéquation avec les valeurs positives et fédératrices d'un programme tel que The Voice. Et je suis heureux de les accueillir", a commenté Nikos Aliagas, qui conserve la présentation de l'émission, avec Karine Ferri en coulisses.

Translation into English:

For the first time since 2012 and the arrival of the program in France, TF1 will renew its entire panel of coaches in 2020. This is what announces Agence France Presse this Friday, August 30, 2019. Exit for Mika, Jenifer, Soprano and Julien Clerc who had gone in search of the most beautiful voice of France during the eighth season. Next year, TF1 viewers will see sitting in the mythical red chairs of the program: Amel Bent (who had previously been present only on the Kids version), Marc Lavoine, Pascal Obispo and Lara Fabian!

"These new coaches are great artists who have marked the French song, they are in line with the positive and unifying values of a program such as The Voice, and I am happy to welcome them," commented Nikos Aliagas. the presentation of the show, with Karine Ferri behind the scenes.

• Like 1