[The Voice] season-8, France - 2019

Kumazzz

1 minute ago, carafon said:

Thank you Anna for doing the job!:naughty:

And a very good one :thumb_yello:

But on that point you're not absolutely right

The coaches had this Opportunity to create a new duet with the 2 contestants ,but they also were allowed to keep both as single contestants 

But as they have to build a team of 4 that means that in that case they'd have to pick none of the duetist of another battle and that's what happened in Mika's team

I was about to write the same thing but I wasn't sure because my French is not very good. But I am sure that in one of the following duels Mika didn't keep either of the two contestants. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, carafon said:

The coaches had this opportunity to create a new duet with the 2 contestants ,but they also were allowed to keep both as single singers

But as they have to build a team of 4 ; that means that in that case they'd have to pick none of the duetist of another battle and that's what happened in Mika's team

That's also the reason why Soprano first didn't realise that creating a new contestant with the 3 guys won't leave him in the same mess that Mika was !!

Seems the new rules were not very clear for the coaches as well as for us …:naughty:

(The man in charge of the crowd also told us about an other option that was to ask the contestants to make another song  .I didn't  understand if they'd have to do it during this session or during the live show ,and as none of the coaches used this rule we'll never know …..another option was also that the man didn't understand anything himself !!:teehee:)

Yes, you are right, Joelle. It's not very clear. Soprano and Jenifer asked they talents if they were ready to create a team to continue for live.

That's why I understood it was the rule.

And yes, Mika decided to reject both talents in one of next battles. A hard decision. He said to the boy: you will hate now. And the boy answered: yes, I hate you.

This program is a show, it doesn't mean that if a coach doesn't want you anymore it's the end of the world and your career is over.

It is just one of opportunities for talents. And I am sure that some of them will continue and can even have a sucess.

Thank you @lormare73 - this is exactly what happened to Mika. But on the other hand I think he knew that this duo was the weakest on in his team? Or maybe I am wrong? I want to see them in other songs. So I have to wait till the TV will broadcast it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Thank you @lormare73 - this is exactly what happened to Mika. But on the other hand I think he knew that this duo was the weakest on in his team? Or maybe I am wrong? I want to see them in other songs. So I have to wait till the TV will broadcast it.

Maybe also could be because both of them were rappers and that there were already (too?) many in the show

Anyway when he decided to keep both singers on his first battle and was asked by the others coach what will happened if he'd like the others as well ,it seemed clear that he already knew who where the ones he wanted to reject

Edited by carafon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, carafon said:

Maybe also could be because both of them were rappers and that there were already (too?) many in the show

Anyway when he decided to keep both singers on his first battle and was asked by the others coach what will happened if he'd like the others as well ,it seemed clear that he already knew who where the ones he wanted to reject

I had the same impression. In fact I asked myself why he put his two favourite ones one against the other in the same battle. When I saw that in one battle both the contestants were rapper,  I was sure he wouldn't have kept none of them. If he had put his two favourite ones against the rappers separately he wouldn't have had any problem. So I think the choice of the couples to put in every battle was made on purpose to use the new rule and add pathos to the show. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

I had the same impression. In fact I asked myself why he put his two favourite ones one against the other in the same battle. When I saw that in one battle both the contestants were rapper,  I was sure he wouldn't have kept none of them. If he had put his two favourite ones against the rappers separately he wouldn't have had any problem. So I think the choice of the couples to put in every battle was made on purpose to use the new rule and add pathos to the show. 

Could be 

Or also for tonality reasons ….to make things easier for the song's cuting

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hello Everyody,

I am still a little tired after this like marathon two sessions of The Voice from Friday.

I am sure that I will miss some points but it was really too hard to keep everything in mind after almost 10 hours of recording.

Yes, already at the begining it started about 4pm and we were sure that the second session will be delayed.

Good thing for those who participated in both sessions was that we stayed in the studio (about 50 people in all) and we even could choose places.

At the afternoon session I was sitting in the sector behind coachs chairs far on the left wing having Mika on my right hand so I was able to see his profile.

Now I can tell that the sound here was much better than on the second session where I took place on the right sector - so seeing well all coachs but seeing talents backs.

It started with the coachs performances.

A song "Face a la mer" from Calogero. I am putting here the concert version - it looks a little like we could watch on stage .

Another song was a special single for the Charity Association "Restos du Coeurs" called "On Trace".The main activity of which is to distribute food packages and hot meals to the needy.

Guests invited to sing together were Zazie and coachs known from The Voice Kids: Patrick Fiori and Amel Bent.

As it was recorded twice, for the second take the whole public was singing "On trace, on traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaceeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!" Very warm moment 💓

The first battle was performed by two guys (sorry I don't want to say from which team - really I have a mess in my head :insane: - Soprano? ).

They sung Beyonce song "Deja Vu". I mention it because when the coachs commented it Mika started to talk about the pronuciation : in French it's like Deja view.... But Americans don't pronunce it correctly, they say rather "deja vou". And for Mika it is more SEXY than the French one :teehee:

There is a new rule this time: a coach can keep both talents from the battle if he thinks they both are very good. But they have to become a duo to continue. So two talents = one show.

Mika was the first one to use this rule (Why am I not surprised? :das: ) He kept a girl London Loko (my favorite from the blind auditions) - a girl with a Miki Mouse voice - I mentioned it in my previous report. The boy - a young rapper - I haven't seen him before so I don't know how he sings. Anyway Mika wanted to keep him too.

So she and another girl - Poupie from Jenifer's team are my favorites. They were for me the persons catching the spot while on stage.

At one moment Soprano couldn't decide if he keeps a rap duo or a solo rapper. I liked their performance a lot and for me they were singing as if they were a trio.

I was happy because it is exactly what Mika said to Soprano - he would have keep they all.

But the funny thing was just after. Soprano followed Mika's suggestion. And Mika was soooooo surprised! He couldn't believe it happened. He started to take deep breaths, he felt hot.... I was surprised by his reaction. It was the best decision!

And now about Poupie. I haven't seen her before. The battle starts and I can see a young woman dressed in silver/golden mini skirt and a short jacket of the same fabric. Blond with a pony tail, very self confident... First feeling - oh, she's playing a star!

She was singing with a boy and  the song was...... "Bohemian Rhapsody"! Can you imagine???? What a challenge!

But I have to tell you that it was magic - I hope it will be seen on TV too. And Poupie became a star!!!!! She convinced me and I was very happy that she will continue on live!!!!

At the end it was a debrief so we could see some performances on the screens and the coachs gave again their opinions.

Now I am waiting to see all this on TV. I wonder what happened on December recordings to see songs performed by my favorites. And maybe find some other interesting talents I missed on Friday?

As you already know  Mika told us not to wait for him after the recording. He had some interviews. And seeing all this time he spent in the studio I was expecting that he will be too tired to stop and talk with us.

But Soprano was so nice that he stopped next to us and let take lots of selfies with him. I think he is a good Mika follower in this "tradition" :thumb_yello: 

That's all for the moment. I hope some other fans will post their reports too because I am sure I missed some funny/good moments :dunno:

Thank you so much! I am really excited for Bohemian Rhapsody's cover! You need some guts to audition with that.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well, coachs were choosing the songs!

I hope you will like it.

My bad! This is seriously impressive. I am sure it'll be goood. Mika's fans know what good music sounds like 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

First press reviews after the press conference at the 10th of January 2019.

https://www.cinetelerevue.be/actus/voice-8-vu-les-premieres-images?read=true#more

image.thumb.png.4759fac690adc09fe48f90a8d0e03d24.png

Le divertissement de TF1 reviendra à l'antenne dans le courant du mois de février. Une huitième saison qui s'annonce prometteuse avec son lot de talents surprenants.

Ce jeudi 10 janvier, une trentaine de journalistes ont été conviés dans les locaux de TF1 afin de visionner les premières images de la huitième édition de "The Voice". Une saison inédite, présentée par Nikos Aliagas et prévue à l'antenne pour le mois de février, que Matthieu Grelier, le directeur des programmes d'ITV Studios, résume en trois mots : fraicheur, nouveauté et émotion. 

Un quatuor efficace 

Pour la sixième année consécutive, Mika occupe l'un des fauteuils rouge du télé-crochet de TF1.  À ses côtés, les téléspectateurs pourront retrouver les talentueux Julien Clerc et Soprano. Sans oublier la belle Jenifer qui fait son grand retour dans le programme après plusieurs années d'absence.

Alors que Soprano avait déjà fait ses preuves dans la cinquième saison de "The Voice Kids", Julien Clerc se montre particulièrement à l'aise dans l'exercice de coach. "Vous aviez le trac et ça s'entendait", lance l'interprète de "Ma préférence" à un talent, avant de revenir avec précision sur les points forts et les faiblesses de sa prestation. Ses analyses aiguisées, son style décontracté et ses conseils affutés font déjà de lui un coach authentique. Julien Clerc en ferait presque oublier Florent Pagny ! 

Une règle inédite 

Tout comme dans la dernière saison de "The Voice Belgique", une règle inédite s'offre à nos professionnels de la musique, celle du "Blocked". Lors des auditions à l'aveugle, chaque coach aura la possibilité de "bloquer" l'un de ses collègues. Si celui-ci se retourne sur la voix d'un talent, il ne pourra donc pas le récupérer dans son équipe. Ce "joker" ne sera valable qu'une seule et unique fois dans le jeu. Jenifer en a d'ailleurs fait les frais... Alors qu'elle voulait récupérer une brillante candidate dans son équipe, l'artiste a été bloquée par son camarade Mika. "Je vais me venger !", lui a-t-elle lancé, effarée par cette situation. On en redemande ! 

Autre nouveauté, celle de l'étape des "K.O.", diffusée après les auditions à l'aveugle et juste avant les battles. Un moment difficile pour les coachs qui auront la lourde responsabilité de diviser leur équipe de 18 talents. 

Un casting éclectique

Pour cette huitième saison de "The Voice", 10.000 voix ont été identifiées. 1500 artistes ont ensuite été auditionnés. Finalement, seuls 130 talents ont été sélectionnés pour monter sur scène et tenter de convaincre l'un des quatre jurés. Un travail de longue haleine pour les équipes de production !  

Lors de la conférence de presse, quatre talents, issus de la huitième saison du programme, se sont produit sur la scène de l'auditorium de la Tour TF1. C'est les yeux bandés que les journalistes ont pu les entendre chanter. Une manière de comprendre ce que vivent Jenifer, Mika, Soprano et Julien Clerc dans leur fauteuil rouge, lors des auditions à l'aveugle. On retient surtout la performance d'une candidate qui, en quelques minutes, nous a fait voyager aux quatre coins du monde. Mais on ne vous dit pas plus... 

On a aussi hâte que vous découvriez la reprise d'une jeune femme sur le titre de Gainsbourg, "Je suis au regret de te dire que je m'en vais". La candidate a d'ailleurs fait la surprise à son papa de participer au concours. La musique urbaine sera également à l'honneur grâce à un rappeur qui fera se retourner plusieurs coachs dès les premières secondes. Une chose est sûre : le niveau de cette édition est particulièrement élevé !  

Google translation:

"The Voice": we saw the first images of season 8!

TF1's entertainment will be back on air in the month of February. An eighth season that looks promising with its lot of surprising talents.

This Thursday, January 10, about thirty journalists were invited on the premises of TF1 to view the first images of the eighth edition of "The Voice". An unprecedented season, presented by Nikos Aliagas and scheduled on air for the month of February, Matthieu Grelier, the director of programs of ITV Studios, summarizes in three words: freshness, novelty and emotion.

An effective quartet
For the sixth consecutive year, Mika occupies one of the red armchairs TF1 program. At his side, viewers will find the talented Julien Clerc and Soprano. Not to mention the beautiful Jenifer who is back in the program after several years of absence.

While Soprano had already proved himself in the fifth season of "The Voice Kids", Julien Clerc feels himself particularly at home in the coaching exercise. "You had the stage fright and it got along," says the interpreter of "My preference" to a talent, before returning with precision on the strengths and weaknesses of his performance. His sharp analysis, laid-back style and sharp advice already make him an authentic coach. Julien Clerc would almost forget Florent Pagny!

A new rule
Just like in the last season of "The Voice Belgium", an unprecedented rule is offered to our music professionals, that of the "Blocked". During blind auditions, each coach will have the opportunity to "block" one of his colleagues. If this one turns on the voice of a talent, he will not be able to recover it in his team. This "joker" will only be valid once and for all in the game. Jenifer paid the price too ... While she wanted to get a brilliant candidate on her team, the artist was blocked by his comrade Mika. "I'm going to take revenge!", She told him, frightened by this situation. We want more!

Another novelty is that of the "K.O." stage, broadcast after the blind auditions and just before the battles. A difficult moment for the coaches who will have the heavy responsibility of dividing their team of 18 talents!

An eclectic cast
For this eighth season of "The Voice", 10,000 votes have been identified. 1500 artists were then auditioned. Finally, only 130 talents were selected to go on stage and try to convince one of the four jurors. Long-term work for production teams!

During the press conference, four talents, from the eighth season of the program, performed on the stage of the auditorium of the TF1 Tower. It was blindfolded that the journalists could hear them singing. A way to understand what Jenifer, Mika, Soprano and Julien Clerc live in their red armchairs during blind auditions. We especially remember the performance of a candidate who, in a few minutes, made us travel to the four corners of the world. But we do not tell you more ...

We can not wait for you to discover the recovery of a young woman on the title of Gainsbourg, "I regret to tell you that I'm leaving". The candidate has also surprised her dad to participate in the contest. Urban music will also be in the spotlight thanks to a rapper who will turn over several coaches from the first seconds. One thing is certain: the level of this edition is particularly high!

1154718378_20190110x1.png.cfeb0dd743466deb5de5dd7f60eebc77.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Gala

page 44 + 45

1985424626_Gala_France_17_Janvier_2019_p_4445.thumb.jpg.183453cfb176224b4ea7ea9ebf60c0e1.jpg

page 46 + 47

595536328_Gala_France_17_Janvier_2019_p_4647.thumb.jpg.548dc1e3f4b32e696e4384a5e64a7517.jpg

page 44 / 45 / 46 / 47 / 48 / 49

Spoiler

Gala_France_17_Janvier_2019_p_44.thumb.jpg.3ef70c3614342de5680eb004eccff3f4.jpg

Gala_France_17_Janvier_2019_p_45.thumb.jpg.c60cf47bf98b89d27ebe2ecb9efad4cb.jpg

Gala_France_17_Janvier_2019_p_46.thumb.jpg.d8fa597b90b37a15f22aab4645db691a.jpg

Gala_France_17_Janvier_2019_p_47.thumb.jpg.7e83be405627ee6519de79df9c6ebc2b.jpg

Gala_France_17_Janvier_2019_p_48.thumb.jpg.9c0d666db7a1f92f5af69cf6f340a8a0.jpg

Gala_France_17_Janvier_2019_p_49.thumb.jpg.4f2c7f41cc395d18b464352fb9877a22.jpg

EXCLUSIF

JULIEN CLERC

SES PREMIERS PAS DANS THE VOICE

Julien Clerc avait déjà croisé Jenifer, Soprano et Mika dans le cadre des concerts des Enfoirés, mais il les connaissait peu. A 71 ans, l’interprète d’Utile a tout de suite trouvé sa place, reconnu comme « le sage » de la famille The Voice.

En février, il sera aux côtés de Jenifer, Soprano et Mika pour la saison 8 du show musical de TF1. Nous avons suivi le chanteur dans les coulisses du tournage. Pas de doute, il donne déjà le la !

Pas besoin de devenir « tout fou, tout clown, gentil » : en étant simplement lui-même, Julien Clerc s’est fait facilement une place dans son nouveau fauteuil de coach de The Voice. Seul néophyte de la nouvelle saison du télécrochet produit par ITV Studios France (Mika est fi dèle au poste depuis cinq ans, Soprano débarque de la version Kids du show et Jenifer revient après trois ans d’absence), « Juju » admet pourtant avoir eu le trac avant que ne commence l’aventure. « Les jeunes talents qui viennent passer l’audition disent souvent dormir mal la veille du jour J. Moi, je n’ai pas dormi pendant des semaines ! J’ai fait des cauchemars dans lesquels je n’étais jamais choisi… », racontet-il. Les premières sessions d’enregistrement, mi-novembre dernier, l’ont rassuré. Bien calé dans le fauteuil rouge laissé vacant par Florent Pagny, dos aux apprentis chanteurs, Julien Clerc est rapidement devenu « leur préférence à eux ». Grâce à ses commentaires percutants et son érudition musicale, il a forcé le respect de ses camarades coachs et l’admiration du public.

A tous, talents ou techniciens, il dit « vous ».

Plus par déférence que par coquetterie. Chacun le vouvoie en retour et Mika, pour plaisanter, lui donne même parfois amicalement du « Monsieur Clerc ». Le seul que Julien tutoie, c’est Léonard, son fi ls de dix ans, ravi d’assister aux premiers pas de son papa dans les coulisses de The Voice. « Il a des goûts éclectiques et s’intéresse à beaucoup de choses. Je suis heureux qu’il puisse voir comment se fabrique cette émission qu’il aime regarder », confi e l’artiste. Le garçon, qui, entre deux prises, s’amuse à faire tourner le fauteuil  rouge, a mis son père au défi de presser son buzzer rouge en « dabant » (ce geste inspiré des rappeurs qu’aiment faire les jeunes et qui consiste à tendre un bras en l’air, sur le côté, et à plonger la tête dans le coude du second)… Mission accomplie ! A soixante et onze ans, Julien s’amuse, Julien s’éclate. Même si, jusque dans sa loge, il reste concentré. « Je n’ai pas dit oui par hasard, explique-t-il, mais parce que c’est une émission de musique et que je me sentais légitime. » Fort des cinquante ans de carrière qu’il a célébrés l’an passé, l’interprète de Ce n’est rien ressent un réel plaisir à l’idée de transmettre. Lui qui n’a jamais cessé de prendre des cours de chant depuis ses débuts, en mai 1968 avec le 45 tours La Cavalerie, et qui travaille sa voix chaque jour pour ne pas « démuscler » ses cordes vocales, a des conseils à revendre. Nikos Aliagas le souligne entre deux prises : « Rendez-vous compte ! Cet artiste-là, ce Monsieur a côtoyé les plus grands. Gainsbourg, Aznavour… Il a travaillé avec Roda-Gil, avec Dabadie… » Julien sourit. « On a tous dans la tête une de vos chansons, qui évoque un moment de notre vie. Vous nous avez accompagnés, cher Julien Clerc ! »

Désireux d’aider les jeunes chanteurs à « trouver la juste émotion, poser leur voix, gérer le trac, la respiration et parvenir à faire tout cela en même temps », Julien l’assure : « Ça relève d’une vraie performance ! » Il n’est pas dupe non plus de la mécanique du jeu qui l’obligera à faire des choix. « On m’a bien expliqué le principes des battles, qui détermineront ceux qui parmi mes talents iront aux live et se soumettront au vote du public. Je dois composer des duos équilibrés et certains, pourtant méritants, n’y seront pas… La différence se fera sur l’émotion. » C’est la dure loi de The Voice, qui révèle des pépites mais ne les mène pas toujours au bout de l’aventure. De passage sur la plateau pour présenter son nouveau single, Claudio Capéo, accordéon en bandoulière, salue ses anciens camarades de la « famille ». Mika lui lance : « C’est dommage que Florent Pagny ne soit pas là parce qu’il te citait toujours en exemple. Cette émission est un révélateur. Toi, tu es sorti du jeu après deux prestations, lors de la saison 5… Mais regarde le chemin que tu as fait depuis ! » Julien Clerc opine du chef et sourit. Il le sait : il y a dans son équipe, des chanteurs qui, eux aussi, trouveront leur public et feront une belle carrière. D’ailleurs, à certains d’entre eux, il a déjà glissé qu’en vue de son prochain album, il cherchait des auteurs et qu’il se verrait bien poursuivre la collaboration une fois les feux de The Voice éteints. Sans vouloir aller trop vite en besogne.

En coulisses, ça parle musique – évidemment ! – mais aussi football.

Soprano est un défenseur invétéré de l’Olympique de Marseille quand, en tant que résident londonien, Julien Clerc maîtrise le championnat anglais sur le bout des ongles. Ravie de l’alchimie qui s’est instantanément instaurée au sein de sa nouvelle équipe de coachs, la production se réjouit d’avoir trouvé un équilibre quasi parfait. Pascal Guix raconte : « Avant qu’il n’arrive, j’ai pensé qu’il faudrait probablement “coacher” Julien. Eh bien je me trompais… Certes, il n’est pas un showman, mais quel travailleur ! Avant d’accepter notre invitation, en juin dernier, il m’a demandé de visionner l’intégralité de la saison 7. Il a tout regardé, scruté, décortiqué. Il m’a posé de nombreuses questions. Et quand nous nous sommes revus, il avait tout saisi. Il maîtrisait les codes. » Dithyrambique sur sa nouvelle recrue, le producteur ajoute : « Julien apporte au programme quelque chose qu’on n’avait jamais vu avant. Nous n’avions jamais accueilli d’artiste de sa génération et de sa dimension. Il nous donne une énergie et une façon de faire nouvelles. » Dans un programme où le talent prime sur tout le reste – physique, âge, origines –, le « petit nouveau » de soixante et onze ans a été adopté, c’est très Clerc !

AMÉLIE DE MENOU

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Thanks 2

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:22 PM, krysady said:

I hope so, I've seen some rumors saying it will start on January 26th

Won"t start on january 26th ,there's something else schedulded on tv programm

• Like 2

Wikipedia is updated on January 20, 2019 at 13:05.

Saison_8_de_The_Voice_:_La_Plus_Belle_Voix

La huitieme saison de The Voice : La Plus Belle Voix, émission française de télé-crochet musical, est diffusée à partir du 16 février 2019.
La saison 8 débute plus tard qu'à la période habituelle de The Voice car Soprano et Jenifer étant en tournée jusqu'en Mai, il était impossible pour eux d'être libres en mai pour les primes en direct.

Les lives auront donc lieu fin mai début juin.

Épisode 1
Le premier épisode est diffusé le 16 février 2019 à 21 h.

The eighth season of The Voice: The Most Beautiful Voice, French TV show hook musical, is broadcast from February 16, 2019.
Season 8 begins later than the usual period of The Voice because Soprano and Jenifer are on tour until May, it was impossible for them to be free in May for live bonuses.

The lives will take place at the end of May and beginning of June.

Episode 1
The first episode airs on February 16, 2019 at 9 pm

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4