[The Voice] season-8, France - 2019

Kumazzz

27 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Interesting.

One of the candidates shown today on Facebook!!!!!!

Four coaches turned their chairs.

Which one will Gjon choose? :woot_jump:

This talent is 100% adapted to work with Mika I hope he didn't make the wrong choice 

• Like 4

MYTF1

VIDEO ( 19.1 MB )

videos/premieres-minutes-auditions-a-l-aveuge-de-samedi-9-fevrier.html

Les premières minutes des auditions à l'aveugle de samedi 9 février

( The first minutes of blind auditions on Saturday 9 February )

VK 2019.02.08 The first minutes of blind auditions on Saturday 9 February

MP4

(

Spoiler

479249719_Lespremiresminutesdesauditionslaveugledesamedi9fvrier_1280x720_2789k.ts_000016880.thumb.png.202676ae446bfb4c9f0936d6287aa128.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

RTL

Laissez-vous tenter du 08 février 2019

MIKA interview at 22:19 to 26:11.

A Part of Mika

Spoiler

large.thumb.jpg.5b6455b6872651fe99c999a9a062d544.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Ha ha ha! Mika sais that when he met EDIT: Florent Pagny he gave him a huge kiss on his cheek. And then he adds: "on his cheek only"!

Florent looked surprised like it was the first time someone kissed him like this :mikalove:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ha ha ha! Mika sais that when he met Julien Clerc (a little bit lost in a new environment of The Voice) he gave him a huge kiss on his cheek. And then he adds: "on his cheek only"!

Julien looked surprised like it was the first time someone kissed him like this :mikalove:

I rather understand that he's talking about Florent Pagny…..🙄

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ah, yes, Joelle. You are right! I did not pay attention that they started by talking about the previous seasons with Florent and Zazie!!! I replayed the conversation. My bad!!!!! :hypo:

Thank you @carafon

@Anna Ko Kolkowska hahaha 😂 I made the same mistake that wasn't obvious especially that I escaped the whole podcast to listen to his part, we were lost 

• Haha 2

Le Parisien

Quatre jurés passés au peigne fin

TF 1, 21 HEURES ce soir pour une 8 « The Voice » revient e saison marquée par plusieurs changements, dont une équipe de coachs fortement remaniée.

MIKA

LE TAULIER, C’EST LUI !

SES PLUS. « C’est moi le boss ! » s’amuse Mika en début d’émission lors de cette première soirée du télécrochet. Dans son fauteuil depuis six saisons, il est le seul coach rescapé de l’édition précédente. Il connaît tous les rouages, s’en amusant sans retenue. C’est d’ailleurs logiquement lui qui ouvre les hostilités en testant la nouvelle règle (voir l’encadré cidessous).

SES MOINS. On a beau se creuser la tête, difficile de trouver des éléments négatifs sur Mika, tant l’interprète de « Relax » incarne la bienveillance ! A bien chercher, on peut quand même conseiller à la star internationale libanaise de travailler ses expressions dans la langue de Molière, qui offensent parfois la grammaire française. Enfin, une petite coupe de cheveux ne serait pas de trop, lui qui arbore un modèle XXL.

:uk:

Spoiler

Four jurors combed

TF 1, 21 HOURS tonight for an 8 "The Voice" comes back the season marked by several changes, including a team of coaches significantly overhauled.

MIKA

THE TAULIER, IT IS HIM!

SES MORE.

" I'm the boss ! "Mika fun at the beginning of broadcast on this first evening of the telecrochet. In his chair for six seasons, he is the only surviving coach of the previous edition. He knows all the workings, having fun without restraint. It is also logically him who opens the hostilities by testing the new rule (see box below).

HIS MINUS.

It's hard to dig your head, difficult to find negative elements on Mika, as the interpreter of "Relax" embodies kindness! A good look, we can still advise the Lebanese international star to work his expressions in the language of Molière, who sometimes offend French grammar. Finally, a small haircut would not be too much, he who sports an XXL model.

le_paris_090219b_p_29.thumb.jpg.4633fbcc7c3c3cc3509aa8a6d7bb6520.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Anyone can download the broadcasts of French TV programs by Captvty

https://captvty.fr.softonic.com/

Captvty is a really well-designed software for catch-up TV.

The catch-up television is a service offered by the television channels to the Internet users to watch the television programs that they missed where they wish to see again.
Access to 23 French television channels.

This software is easy to use and SAFE.

DSlbS3H6-captvty.thumb.png.69934d8b59cd4f2d77423ece683e5107.png

• Like 5

On 2/8/2019 at 7:33 PM, carafon said:

I rather understand that he's talking about Florent Pagny…..🙄

Indeed...I guess I'm getting old :old:I meant to type Florent Pagny :doh: Not a clue how I ended up typing Julien Clerc :baghead: Too many things in my life worrying me at the moment :sorry:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Anyone can download the broadcasts of French TV programs by Captvty

https://captvty.fr.softonic.com/

Captvty is a really well-designed software for catch-up TV.

The catch-up television is a service offered by the television channels to the Internet users to watch the television programs that they missed where they wish to see again.
Access to 23 French television channels.

This software is easy to use and SAFE.

DSlbS3H6-captvty.thumb.png.69934d8b59cd4f2d77423ece683e5107.png

Thank you Eriko for this link.

Unfortunatelly for me the list for TF1is blank :sad: - like for almost all chanels. Only Canal+ and RTS show a list.

Or should I do something more ?

• Confused 1