[The Voice] season-8, France - 2019

Kumazzz

TF1

VIDEO

COACHING MIKA

coaching-mika-coco

Coco coquine cherche les caméras pour faire le show !

Coco devient "sauvage" pour son retour dans les K.O.

On la retrouve avec son coach Mika pour sa répétition. Elle a décidé de reprendre "Dangerous Woman" d'Ariana Grande pour montrer son côté à Mika.

Telle une grande professionnelle, elle lui demande où sont les caméras ?
C'est un peu compliqué quand il y en a 26 au milieu des éclairages. Mais elle veut avant tout assurer le show !

Elle tease aussi la tenue qu'elle portera, des "couïssardes".

On va en prendre plein les yeux !

A ce niveau de la compétition, les places sont très chères puisque de 18 Talents que constitue chaque équipe, 6 seront retenus dans chaque équipe pour les Battles.

RENDEZ-VOUS SAMEDI 6 avril à 21H pour vivre la première soirée des KO.

:uk:

Spoiler

Naughty coco looking for cameras to do the show!

Coco becomes "wild" for his return to the K.O.

We find her with her coach Mika for her rehearsal. She decided to take over Ariana Grande's "Dangerous Woman" to show her side to Mika.

Like a great professional, she asks him where are the cameras?
It's a little complicated when there are 26 in the middle of the lights. But she wants above all to ensure the show!

She also tease the outfit she will wear, "couïssardes".

We will take full eyes!

At this level of the competition, the places are very expensive since of 18 Talents that constitutes each team, 6 will be retained in each team for the Battles.

RENDEZ-VOUS SATURDAY, April 6th at 9pm to experience the first night of the KO.

VK 2019.04.03 The Voice : Coaching Coco

the-voice-coaching-mika-coco-coquine-veut-faire-show-ariana-grande-9c3bfc-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.f83dddaac9d1eb07da654891f4ba0117.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

TF1

VIDEO

COACHING MIKA

coaching-mika-coco

Coco coquine cherche les caméras pour faire le show !

Coco devient "sauvage" pour son retour dans les K.O.

On la retrouve avec son coach Mika pour sa répétition. Elle a décidé de reprendre "Dangerous Woman" d'Ariana Grande pour montrer son côté à Mika.

Telle une grande professionnelle, elle lui demande où sont les caméras ?
C'est un peu compliqué quand il y en a 26 au milieu des éclairages. Mais elle veut avant tout assurer le show !

Elle tease aussi la tenue qu'elle portera, des "couïssardes".

On va en prendre plein les yeux !

A ce niveau de la compétition, les places sont très chères puisque de 18 Talents que constitue chaque équipe, 6 seront retenus dans chaque équipe pour les Battles.

RENDEZ-VOUS SAMEDI 6 avril à 21H pour vivre la première soirée des KO.

:uk:

Reveal hidden contents

Naughty coco looking for cameras to do the show!

Coco becomes "wild" for his return to the K.O.

We find her with her coach Mika for her rehearsal. She decided to take over Ariana Grande's "Dangerous Woman" to show her side to Mika.

Like a great professional, she asks him where are the cameras?
It's a little complicated when there are 26 in the middle of the lights. But she wants above all to ensure the show!

She also tease the outfit she will wear, "couïssardes".

We will take full eyes!

At this level of the competition, the places are very expensive since of 18 Talents that constitutes each team, 6 will be retained in each team for the Battles.

RENDEZ-VOUS SATURDAY, April 6th at 9pm to experience the first night of the KO.

VK 2019.04.03 The Voice : Coaching Coco

the-voice-coaching-mika-coco-coquine-veut-faire-show-ariana-grande-9c3bfc-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.f83dddaac9d1eb07da654891f4ba0117.jpg

" Tout est dans les chaussures" :das: "Shoes make a difference"  - oh, yes, Mika knows something about it :bleh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, krysady said:

I wonder which team will be on next Saturday....

Someone,on socials, wrote Jenifer's team because Louis Bertignac will sing as a guest and they say that he was present during Jenifer's team recording. We will see...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

Someone,on socials, wrote Jenifer's team because Louis Bertignac will sing as a guest and they say that he was present during Jenifer's team recording. We will see...

yes, and also because from the clip of the coaches dancing, Leona Winter is singing and she's from Jenifer's team

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

8 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

yes, and also because from the clip of the coaches dancing, Leona Winter is singing and she's from Jenifer's team

Thank you! :thumb_yello:

• Like 4

https://www.telez.fr/actus-tv/the-voice-tout-ce-quil-faut-savoir-sur-les-k-o-qui-debutent-ce-soir/

image.thumb.png.5f0aa735c1dc77ca4e61ccd0514badd9.png

Pas d’inquiétude à se faire, aucun ring de boxe n’a été installé sur le plateau du télé-crochet. Aucun coup et aucun combat n’aura lieu dans l’émission coanimée par Nikos Aliagas et Karine Ferri. Ce nom s’adresse, plutôt, aux coaches comme l’explique Mathieu Grelier : « Lorsqu’on a fini la conception de cette épreuve, on s’est tout simplement dit que les coachs en sortiraient K.O. car ils vont vivre une soirée d’émotion et de prise de décisions comme ils n’en ont jamais connu dans The Voice ».

Le principe des K.O. de The Voice

Entre les célèbres auditions à l’aveugle et les lives, le programme peinait à trouver une étape aussi forte et intense. Et le moins que l’on puisse dire c’est que les K.O. remplissent pleinement ce rôle. Sur les 18 talents de leur équipe, Julien Clerc, Soprano, Mika et Jenifer ne devront en garder que six.

En tout, il y aura quatre numéros dédiés à cette épreuve : un pour chaque coach. Lors d’une soirée, chaque juré voit tous ses talents, les uns à la suite des autres, et rend son verdict. Il a trois options. Premièrement, s’il a un coup de cœur, il buzze et envoie directement son talent à l’étape suivante. Deuxièmement, il peut se séparer d’un candidat s’il ne le voit pas aller plus loin en lui donnant des explications. Enfin et troisièmement, s’il hésite, il a la possibilité de le placer dans la zone rouge, sorte de lieu d’attente.  Mais attention, en zone rouge, les autres coaches peuvent lui voler le volant. Et pour avoir vu quelques images, il est possible de dire que certains vont s’en mordre les doigts.

Comment les coachs ont réagi à cette nouvelle étape ?

Comme le raconte Mathieu Grelier, chaque coach a vécu les K.O. à sa manière. « Soprano est vraiment la personne la plus gentille du monde et dire non, ça ne l’a vraiment pas mis bien, mais il la très bien fait avec du cœur et de l’empathie », raconte-t-il. De son côté, Mika lui a confié qu’il s’agissait de la soirée la plus forte qu’il a vécu en tant que coach dans The Voice. Pour ce qui est de Jenifer, « elle a beaucoup préparé ses talents pour les K.O. et elle a assumé son rôle avec la sensibilité qui la caractérise, mais aussi avec la responsabilité d’un coach ». Enfin, Julien Clerc, contre toute attente pour lui, s’est particulièrement attaché à ses talents, ce qui a donc rendu les décisions difficiles.

The Voice, tous les samedis à 21h sur TF1

translation:

Spoiler

No worries, no boxing ring has been installed on the tray of the remote hook. No blows or fights will take place in the show co-hosted by Nikos Aliagas and Karine Ferri. This name is intended, rather, for coaches, as Mathieu Grelier explains: "When we finished designing this event, we simply thought that the coaches would come out of it knocked out because they will experience an evening of emotion and decision-making like they have never experienced in The Voice".

The Voice's K.O. principle

Between the famous blind auditions and the live shows, the programme struggled to find such a strong and intense stage. And the least we can say is that the KOs are fully fulfilling this role. Of the 18 talents in their team, Julien Clerc, Soprano, Mika and Jenifer will only have to keep six.

In all, there will be four issues dedicated to this event: one for each coach. At a party, each juror sees all his or her talents, one after the other, and renders his or her verdict. He has three options. First, if he has a crush, he buzzes and sends his talent directly to the next step. Second, he can separate from a candidate if he does not see him go any further by giving him explanations. Finally and thirdly, if he hesitates, he has the possibility of placing him in the red zone, a kind of waiting area.  But be careful, in the red zone, the other coaches can steal the wheel from him. And having seen some images, it is possible to say that some will bite their fingers.

How did the coaches react to this new step?

As Mathieu Grelier tells us, each coach has experienced the knockouts in his own way. "Soprano is really the kindest person in the world and saying no really didn't make him feel good, but he did it very well with heart and empathy," he says. For his part, Mika told him that this was the strongest evening he had ever experienced as a coach in The Voice. As for Jenifer, "she has prepared a lot of her talents for the K.O. and she has assumed her role with the sensitivity that characterizes her, but also with the responsibility of a coach". Finally, Julien Clerc, against all expectations for him, was particularly attached to his talents, which made the decisions difficult.

• Like 5

Ah, I had fun yesterday evening watching The Voice!

And one of the best performances for me was Leona Winter.

She sang a song of Philippe Katerine "Louxor j'adore".

Philippe Katerine - do you remember this name? The guy on the left of the photo :mfr_lol:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 4

And another beautiful performance.

Marouen - a student of the 6th year of medecine.

Nikos: Oh, your parents have to be happy that you are here for singing!

Mika: My grandma has never fogiven me. She is Lebanese . So you have to be a lawyer or a doctor. 

Nikos: You are a doctor of our souls. 

Mika to Marouen: You are in a medecine and you are here for singing. This is the magic of singing. You have a strange voice. You don't sing like a man. You don't sing like a woman. You sing like yourself. And when you sing with this strange voice I want to listen to you longer and longer. It is great and different. 

Soprano: We were watching each other with Mika and asking the question: what is going on? Is he going to sing higher? Yes, he went higher!  Oops, I spilled water on my chair. 

Jenifer: Actually he sang higher that in the original version.

Nikos: Higher than Sia!

Soprano: When we watch a talent singing high we can see they are suffering. 

Mika: And you are becoming more gentle.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

My favorite by far from last night was Marouen, I can't believe that Jenifer gave up on him.... he was the best from her team, I really don't understand her choices. Like many people said on twitter, Julien Clerc saved the night :thumb_yello:

I still can't stand Poupie and Leona Winter is good for cabaret not for The Voice imo. The rest of the candidates I don't even remember, excepting Arezki. Now I'm curios which team will be on the next episode :rolleyes:

• Like 3

I love Leona Winter. I think she has a fantastic voice and is very good with the audience. 

Im not a fan of the idea of putting some candidates performances in the after show bit. It doesn’t seem like an after show, but rather just more of the original show. And imagine being the person who gets pushed to the after show when some people stop watching lmao. I miss the whole voice/pas voice things and the stuff Goupil did. They were my favourite parts of the show. 

• Like 2

On 4/7/2019 at 6:53 AM, Kumazzz said:

A short clip from Episode-9 La Suite.

Mika played Louis Bertignac's guitar.

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, krysady said:

My favorite by far from last night was Marouen, I can't believe that Jenifer gave up on him.... he was the best from her team, I really don't understand her choices. Like many people said on twitter, Julien Clerc saved the night :thumb_yello:

I still can't stand Poupie and Leona Winter is good for cabaret not for The Voice imo. The rest of the candidates I don't even remember, excepting Arezki. Now I'm curios which team will be on the next episode :rolleyes:

I think it will be Mika's team because Lilian Renaud is supposed to sing in the after show and I think he was performing on the "Mika's day "

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, carafon said:

I think it will be Mika's team because Lilian Renaud is supposed to sing in the after show and I think he was performing on the "Mika's day "

Thank you! :huglove: Can't wait , Mika and Soprano have the most interesting teams, imo 

• Like 3

On 3/31/2019 at 11:56 PM, endless_eight said:

Here are the English subtitles for episode 5! I'm going to try to keep going in order, but I may skip ahead once the next round starts airing (Eight audition episodes is too many!). I do still plan on doing the whole season though :thumb_yello:

05 - 01 - The Voice 2019 - Auditions à l'aveugle 5 - MP4 - www.mikawebsite.com.srt

9 minutes ago, endless_eight said:

Here are the English subtitles for episode 6! @Kumazzz I posted the subtitles for Episode 5 on the previous page, if you wanted to add them to the first post too :wink2:

06 - 01 - The Voice 2019 - Auditions à l'aveugle 6 (Saison 08) - MP4 - www.mikawebsite.com.srt

@endless_eight Thanks a million for your hard works again !! :flowers2:

:Update:

updating the 1st post.

the-voice-season-8-france-2019/:bye:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1