Kumazzz

1 hour ago, Dominika said:

Guys I found out that I won tickets for recording on 12th November !!! :cheer:

I'm going through heart attack right now :swoon:

Can you share any advices, I'm totally green in such things. Thanks

Wonderful news, congrats Dominika!! Have lots of fun :wub2:

• Thanks 1

Domenica and  Ysara, congratulations. 

If you need to book a hotel I can recommend the Hotel Ibis Style La Pleine in the Rue President Wilson in St Denis as it is 10 minutes away ( by foot ) from the studio and I always book this when I go to The Voice. Try to be at the studio a bit earlier to meet other fans. You should have some food and water in your hotelroom because you will be hungry when you will come back late in the night. For the cloths, it´s warm in the studio but on your way inside you will stand in the cold for a while after you gave away your jacket so wear a pullover which you can use as pillow when you are inside. Don´t drink too much before going to the studio because the toilette breaks are rare and short and not many toilettes for many people. Have fun girls 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

5 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

Domenica and  Ysara, congratulations. 

If you need to book a hotel I can recommend the Hotel Ibis Style La Pleine in the Rue President Wilson in St Denis as it is 10 minutes away ( by foot ) from the studio and I always book this when I go to The Voice. Try to be at the studio a bit earlier to meet other fans. You should have some food and water in your hotelroom because you will be hungry when you will come back late in the night. For the cloths, it´s warm in the studio but on your way inside you will stand in the cold for a while after you gave away your jacket so wear a pullover which you can use as pillow when you are inside. Don´t drink too much before going to the studio because the toilette breaks are rare and short and not many toilettes for many people. Have fun girls 

Thank you Sabine. Your advice will be useful to all those who are not used to going there

• Like 3

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 8:31 PM, Dominika said:

To whom I should confirm my participation? I have already wrote to Deb if this message is real :lmfao:

Oh ,you won the MFC giveaway ?👍

Then just don't forget your ID card and print the mail you got to show it at the security check point 

If you're staying in Paris ,be aware that the recording finishes too late to go back by public transportation .

If you're staying at the place Sabine mentionned , you'd better come back with a group a people or by car because it's not the safer place of the town ☹️

Have fun !

Edited by carafon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Ysara 22 said:

Does anyone know where are we most likely to meet Mika after the shooting of the show? 🤔

The artists exit and entrance are at the same place ,just near the public one 

So you may see lot of people waiting ,sometimes he stops ,sometimes he doesn't 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Isabelle Nowak-Lenglez said:

Bonjour 

J'aimerais assister àune émission de thé Voice pour voir Mika dont je suis fan.

Merci 

Bonjour Isabelle,

Tu peux t'inscrire directement sur la page de l'agence Cassandra - il faut creer un compte et puis choisir la date d'enregistrement.

Attention: il y a un tirage au sort, donc ce n'est pas a 100% sure.

Voici le lien:

http://www.emissions-tv.com/

Tu peux aussi t'inscrire pour quelques places offertes par MFC. Ici c'est le tirage au sort aussi.

Pour l'emission de 19 ou 20 november, il faut envoyer un email au plutard demainle 12  a midi!!!!

Tout le detail ci-dessous (en anglais et en francais).

Bonne chance!

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

@carafon;

And could you tell us how it goes with the seats ? You come into the studio and you take any seat you want? Or rather the TV team tells you where is your place?

I wonder if you need to be very early before 18:30 to have better seats (I mean closer to the stage). Thank you for your precious advice. :flowers2:

Well it's a bit both of it 

The studio crew organizes the placement but if you're among the first ones to enter ,of course you'll get more chances to influence them :wink2: .

Sometimes if they need to ,they  reorganise the placement while everybody is already seated .

But don't worry the studio isn't that big and you can have a good spot whatever your seat is ……..but no comfortable nor numeroted seats as there are none  :biggrin2:

Edited by carafon
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, carafon said:

Well it's a bit both of it 

The studio crew organizes the placement but if you're among the first ones to enter ,of course you'll get more chances to influence them :wink2: .

Sometimes if they need to ,they  reorganise the placement while everybody is already seated .

But don't worry the studio isn't that big and you can have a good spot whatever your seat is ……..but no comfortable nor numeroted seats as there are none  :biggrin2:

Ha ha ha! Thank you Joelle. Good to know that it's better to come earlier.

And I've checked some videos on youtube. You are right, the studio is much smaller than I though before :yes:

Good thing for blind auditions is that the chairs turn around so for some time Mika and other coaches are watching toward the audience, ero we can watch Mika face to face :pbjt:

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ha ha ha! Thank you Joelle. Good to know that it's better to come earlier.

And I've checked some videos on youtube. You are right, the studio is much smaller than I though before :yes:

Good thing for blind auditions is that the chairs turn around so for some time Mika and other coaches are watching toward the audience, ero we can watch Mika face to face :pbjt:

You're right , what is good with the blind audition is that everyone got the chance to have the coachs face to face for a while 👍

Unless you're among the very firts ,being early in the queue doesn't necessary means that you'll be among the firts to enter the studio …. sometimes there could be quite a big mess and  kind of an fighter's's course ! :naughty:

So don't wear uncomfortable shoes , make all your stuff for the clock room ready very early ...……..and first of all be relax and patient  ! :naughty:

Edited by carafon
  • Haha 2