[The Voice] season-8, France - 2019

Kumazzz

LIVE - 1 ( 18 May 2019)

CLIPS

Direct - 16 Talents et Soprano, Julien Clerc, Jenifer et Mika « This Is Me » (The Greatest Showman)

:mika3:Team MIKA

Whitney – « Shallow » (Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper (B.O. A Star Is Born))

London Loko – « La Grenade » (Clara Lucciani)

the-voice-direct-mika-london-loko-grenade-clara-lucciani-b3c8df-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.1a62c72e8a08cdd45fbe1eb3e993d7ec.jpg

Gjon’s Tears – « SOS D'un Terrien En Détresse » (Daniel Balavoine)

the-voice-direct-mika-gjon-s-tears-sos-d-un-terrien-detresse-daniel-balavoine-fa5458-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.e983c5d6276671c55b7bdf26aeb7f8a6.jpg

Albi – « Tout Oublier » (Angèle ft. Romeo Elvis)

the-voice-direct-mika-albi-oublier-ange-ft-romeo-elvis-ad0c40-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.cb1cc4af911c04d80a80821d4c792284.jpg

Team Mika : Albi, Gjon’s Tears, London Loko ou Whitney ?

the-voice-team-mika-albi-gjon-s-tears-london-loko-whitney-qualifies-bfe068-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.b98d09809e171b2e7937bdd663894a49.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 7

17 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

LIVE - 1 ( 18 May 2019)

CLIPS

Direct - 16 Talents et Soprano, Julien Clerc, Jenifer et Mika « This Is Me » (The Greatest Showman)

:mika3:Team MIKA

Whitney – « Shallow » (Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper (B.O. A Star Is Born))

London Loko – « La Grenade » (Clara Lucciani)

Gjon’s Tears – « SOS D'un Terrien En Détresse » (Daniel Balavoine)

Albi – « Tout Oublier » (Angèle ft. Romeo Elvis)

Team Mika : Albi, Gjon’s Tears, London Loko ou Whitney ?

REPLAY

Blind audition - 1

La Suite -1

Blind audition - 2

La Suite -2

Blind audition - 3

La Suite -3

Blind audition - 4

La Suite - 4

Blind audition - 5

La Suite - 5

Blind audition - 6

La Suite - 6

Blind audition - 7

La Suite - 7

Blind audition - 8

La Suite - 8

Episode - 9 : KO-1 (Team Jenifer )

La Suite - 9

Episode - 10 : KO-2 (Team MIKA )

La Suite - 10

Episode - 11 : KO-3 (Team Soprano )

La Suite - 11

Episode - 12 : KO-4 (Team Julien Clerc )

La Suite - 12

Episode - 13 : Les Battles-1

La Suite - 13

Episode - 14 : Les Battles-2

La Suite - 14

Episode - 15 : LIVE-1

the-voice-direct-01-saison-08-53cee9-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.951e23c9211478eaf12d6884503d1566.jpg

La Suite - 15

the-voice-suite-suite-direct-01-saison-08-fa932c-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.15a676d5f6e16e72367117df7df31853.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 6

A "little" report about yesterday... ;)

I arrived in Paris around noon and met with Saskia and Nina at our hotel. After checking in and organizing our stuff, we left for the studio.

We didn't stand in the queue at first, but hoped we could see Mika arrive, so we could hand him the MFC yearbook, which I had brought - as we weren't sure to get a chance after the show. There were 3 possible entrances for him to arrive, and after going back and forth for a while and looking for a restaurant/cafe in between, we finally decided for one of the gates and sat down on a concrete barrier next to it. Just minutes later, a black van stopped at the gate and Mika got out! He waved and was about to go in, when I told him we have the yearbook - so he came to us for a moment to get it, but he looked so tired and said if we minded he looked at it inside, so we just asked if we would see him later (the answer wasn't clear... :teehee:), and I managed to tell him that I love the new song, which brought a smile to his face. :wub2:

Then we joined the others in the queue, and it was lovely to meet Dominika, Anna, miknikel and other MFCers. (Hi girls! :bye: ). The queue then was separated according to the kinds of tickets (ITV, TF1, VIP,...) and after some more waiting, we got stamps on our hands in different colours. Fast forward 5 more queueing/waiting stops and lots of chaos (it was back to just one queue again in the meantime, with many from the back pushing forward), we finally entered the studio and got our places, according to the colour of the stamps. Saskia and me ended up quite far up, and were moved by the staff a few more times, for reasons that are unknown to us. :doh: In the end, we could at least see well when standing up, and we saw Mika from the side.

After the intro with the performance of all talents, the show started with Mika's team - the best and most interesting, imo - maybe apart from Leona Winter. Whitney and Gjon's Tears were my faves, their Voices are just unbelievable! I hope one of them, or Leona Winter, wins. Tho the guy who sang Somebody to love was very good too, I don't remember his name... And the rap duo & trio, it's not my style and I didn't like how their personalities came across, but they're talented entertainers and they did a good show. I assume they wanted the bands out, as imo they were better as others in their team who stayed.

In the end, it all got a bit long and everyone was tired, and as soon as the cameras went off, Mika left the studio straight away. We thought he might have gone, but later outside were happy to see his van was still there.

We spoke a bit to Gjon's Tear's when he came out, he was very happy to receive compliments, excited like a kid, really sweet guy. 😃

And as the last, Mika finally came out! He was tired, but talked a few words with those he knew, also thanked us again for the yearbook and said something like it means a lot to him to have these chronicles of all the years, and he knows how much work goes into all of it. I don't remember his exact words - maybe someone filmed what he was saying...? Anyway it was great to exchange a few words with him, so good to see him again. :wub2:

I don't know if I'll go to a voice live show again, as it was so chaotic, the auditions were much more relaxed... but very glad we were lucky to meet him even twice that day - from what I heard, it's not often he meets fans after the lives. The live show of the talents was much more entertaining though than the auditions.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 8

28 minutes ago, mellody said:

He was tired, but talked a few words with those he knew, also thanked us again for the yearbook and said something like it means a lot to him to have these chronicles of all the years, and he knows how much work goes into all of it. I don't remember his exact words - maybe someone filmed what he was saying...?

:fangurl: Awwwwww !!!

Thanks a million for sharing your amazing mission !!! :flowers2:

• Like 6

On 9/5/2018 at 8:56 AM, Kumazzz said:

Episode#11 ( April 20 ) K.O. Team Soprano

Episode#15 ( May 18 ) LIVE 1

:Update:

Thank you very much @endless_eight adding your subtitles file to the Episode - 13,

and

updated Episode -15 LIVE-1 video links. :thumb_yello:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello everybody! It's been a while since I last wrote here on mfc, and I'm glad to be back :blush-anim-cl: 

It was such a pleasure to meet some of you in real life and I have to thank you all for your kindness :fangurl: a special thank to Chriss and Nicole - ? - (I'm very bad

at remembering names and there were two people with the same one :sweatdrop:) that welcomed me when I lost my group despite we never met before) 

I really enjoyed my first time at The Voice and loved the performances, even if not all my favourites will be there next week. Obv my phone died exactly when Mika came out, so no photos or stuff but I could see him and even wave at him once during the recordings :fisch: The talents were so kind too after the show! I only exchanged very few words with Leona Winter because...I don't know, I feel like I'm rude to bother them after the show, whithout knowing them and not knowing what to say (same with Mika) :baghead: but that's my problem and they were so cute, they talked and took photos with people so yes, I'm a :donkey: 

I'm not good at writing reports, so I'll end saying that everybody had very cool shoes as I was standing where Nikos interviewed people after every song and that's what I saw most of the time :lmfao:

Edited by Siri
  • Like 7
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, miknikel said:

Some pictures from a video taken late at night, when I give Mika a bouquet of lollipops and he tells me that at least the lollipops Don't melt.121857774_18mai9.PNG.1dc2a2fb305d45adf6a2845e5f284d87.PNG892925107_18mai2.PNG.77a7cc31ef6912cb22ef8a95ed60898f.PNG981848066_18mai6.PNG.6b3bd404af1b85898748c163d297c101.PNG1829050436_18mai8.PNG.96c45fe6e872bcaeedbca9fc516dee5b.PNG

Yes, Nicole. Mika said that they will not melt. But YOU told his first (if I recall correctly) that he should pay attention if it melts! Bad girl, Nicole. You shound go to the Naughty corner for this :roftl:

• Haha 3

OMG! You know, I don't know how I will be live next few days. I am back in Poland but my mind is still there in the studio. So many things happened that I have a proble to put all this in words.

Hopefully Google photo application created quite a nice video with all they found in my mobile from the 18th of May :naughty:.

So here is my point of view on The Voice :mfr_lol:

Some snapshots from Opera Garnier and Mika's Instagram stories as well. But all in all I think it shows pretty well the spirit of The Voice.

Enjoy.

PS. Some other videos comes later.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, miknikel said:

Siri, I dont know if I see you, but I think you met Nicou. Bises

Thank you :blush-anim-cl: I think we all were there in the queue and when Mika came out, but I cannot remember who I met :doh:

• Like 1

I took part in the first live of The Voice. :cheer:
I got excited during the Leona Winter's performance and I had fun during the show. My favourite exhibitions have been Shallow (Whitney) and Somebody to love (Clément).

Mika was very professional and amazing at the same time. I loved his suit! :mf_lustslow:

He was very nice with us after the live and we gave him (finally) our Christmas gift from Tony Millionaire.

It was a wonderful evening for me and my friends! :hug:

My pics:

1558244872340.jpg

1558245045073.jpg

1558244998082.jpg

1558244784370.jpg

1558244730646.jpg

1558244650274.jpg

20190518_194543.jpg

20190518_194044.jpg

20190518_161802.jpg

20190518_072117.jpg

1558244356207.jpg

1558244506289.jpg

1558244545417.jpg

1558244584547.jpg

20190311_182623.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Ah, @Gabry74 thanks for the report, so it wasn't Mika who was late but the gift was. :naughty: May I ask how you got the drawing? Do you know the artist, or is it possible to pay him to do a certain drawing? Just curious. It's always lovely to get such a happy reaction from him for a gift. :wub2:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Ah, @Gabry74 thanks for the report, so it wasn't Mika who was late but the gift was. :naughty: May I ask how you got the drawing? Do you know the artist, or is it possible to pay him to do a certain drawing? Just curious. It's always lovely to get such a happy reaction from him for a gift. :wub2:

Oh yes sure! :fangurl: In October I wrote him an email with a pic about the gig in Nyon, (our first gig) and I sent him the money work completed, with PayPal. Tony lives in USA in Pasadena. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2