[The Voice] season-8, France - 2019

Kumazzz

Here is my video of the last blind auditions of 2018, november 20th 
where Mika goes out to say hello to his fans !!

He is adorable and available as always! 
Thanks to my friends Annik, Katia, Anna Ko and Sylvie for accompanying me in this wonderful evening! 

Have a great day my friends !!! 
Kisses and hugs 
As far as I'm concerned, I still have my head full of beautiful memories 
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 7

40 minutes ago, Happymika_by_celine said:

Here is my video of the last blind auditions of 2018, november 20th 
where Mika goes out to say hello to his fans !!

He is adorable and available as always! 
Thanks to my friends Annik, Katia, Anna Ko and Sylvie for accompanying me in this wonderful evening! 

Have a great day my friends !!! 
Kisses and hugs 
As far as I'm concerned, I still have my head full of beautiful memories 

Thank you so much for sharing Céline :flowers2::hug: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Happymika_by_celine said:

auditions of 2018, november 20th where Mika goes out to say hello to his fans !! He is adorable and available as always! Thanks to my friends Annik, Katia, Anna Ko and Sylvie for accompanying me in this wonderful evening! Have a great day my friends !!! Kisses and hugs As far as I'm concerned, I still have my head full of beautiful memories 

Dear Celine, it was a wonderful time we spent together and this meeting with Mika was a cherry on the cake .

Thank you so much for all precious moments we passed together with you, Annik, Katia and so many other fans I could meet in real. Hugs and see you soon. 

I will post my video tonight when I come back home.

The best thing is that Mika has been invited to Poland so you are invited too 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Dear Celine, it was a wonderful time we spent together and this meeting with Mika was a cherry on the cake .

Thank you so much for all precious moments we passed together with you, Annik, Katia and so many other fans I could meet in real. Hugs and see you soon. 

I will post my video tonight when I come back home. 

The best thing is that Mika has been invited to Poland so you are invited too 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

I'm so happy for you that you also have a chance to met him and other fans. :cheer:

• Like 7

Hello Mika fans, so now my video is ready. I am happy that I was able to talk to Mika and invite him to Poland - to be precise - to Cracow, my home town :bleh:.

As I was affraid that he could not stop to meet his fans as he did the 19th of November I prefered to give my hand-hade invitation at the entrace.

The organizators accept all gifts and put them into artist dressing room. Mika did not see it at the moment of our talk, but I hope that later on he will find it :bleh:

For the french not speaking persons a short translation:

Me: Did you find my invitation to Poland?

Mika: To Poland?

Me: Yes, because I am from Poland and on behalf of all Polish fans I would like to invite you to Poland.

Annik: She left the invitation at the entrance. You have to go to Cracow. We all are going there too (Mika starts to laugh)

Me: But not to Warsaw - to Cracow. We have a beautiful arena there.

Mika: I have never been to Cracow.

Me: So I invite you!

Mika: I would like to go to Poland. I was singing there when I was very young. I gave some concerts of classical music. In WARSZAWA (he pronounced it in POLISH!!!!!!!)

Me: Yes, it's not Varsovie but WARSZAWA. And it's not Cracovie but KRAKÓW.

Mika: KRAKOW (and he smiles )

So let's hope that he will put Poland on his gig list :groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

For the report please wait a little. I have to put all together :giveup:

Mika 20-11-2018.avi

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hello Mika fans, so now my video is ready. I am happy that I was able to talk to Mika and invite him to Poland - to be precise - to Cracow, my home town :bleh:.

As I was affraid that he could not stop to meet his fans as he did the 19th of November I prefered to give my hand-hade invitation at the entrace.

The organizators accept all gifts and put them into artist dressing room. Mika did not see it at the moment of our talk, but I hope that later on he will find it :bleh:

Me: Yes, because I am from Poland and on behalf of all Polish fans I would like to invite you to Poland.

Annik: She left the invitation at the entrance. You have to go to Cracow. We all are going there too (Mika starts to laugh)

Mika: I would like to go to Poland. I was singing there when I was very young. I gave some concerts of classical music. In WARSZAWA (he pronounced it in POLISH!!!!!!!)

So let's hope that he will put Poland on his gig list :groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

Mika 20-11-2018.avi

Thank you very much Anna!  Your accent is delicious. :wub2:

I love Mika's way of avoiding questions. And the time it took him to make a little personalized hello by phone.  

Edited by Loo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika 20-11-2018.avi

That's amazing Anna, I'm so happy for you! :wub2: Can't wait to read your report :hug:  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika 20-11-2018.avi

That's great Anna 🎉🎉🎉🎉 I'm so happy for you ❤❤❤❤ Thank you so much for sharing :hug:

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Another shor video from the 20th of Novmber. A quick view on the other side of the entrance :bleh:

Dancing in the street :lol3:

Thank you Anna!

He knows you well the security guard at the entrance, considering his comment!  :roftl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As I promissed you all a few days ago, here is my report from the Voice recording. Enjoy!

The Voice 19th of November 2018

This is my first time at the Lendit Studio in Saint-Denis. Hopefully I met other Mika fans I knew from social medias (hello Annik, Celine and Katia!!!!!!) so did not feel alone during long hours of waiting in a cold.

After a hole "ceremony" of entering the building (security, check point, cloakroom, sandwich and water distribution ect.) we entered the studio where the recording takes place.

There are three sectors there: behind the coaches' chairs, on their left and on their right. I was asked to go to the right side.

The studio actually is not so big so from my place I was able to observe the center of the stage and Mika even when the chairs were turned to the audience.

Funny thing is that recordings look a little like a movie making. Sequences are recorded in blocks and then in post-production thy put togther in a right order.

So on Monday we started with stars performances which we will see on TV as final moments of different episodes when coaches will leave the stage with a celebrity.

First the coaches took their places in their chairs and this is when I saw Mika for the first time in real! He was so natural and funny.

Tonight as first was Zazie. I was very happy because I like her a lot and I have never seen her live. She sung a title song from her latest album “L'essenciel”.

She did it three times (as all invited celebrities do😞 first time is a sound check. Then the recording is done twice just in case.

So she finished her song and all coaches left the stage with her. Good starting of the evening :lol3:

The coaches came back. Second artist to perform was Slimane. The same order: sound check, then two recordings.

Slimane was not alone on stage and now I can tell you that his performance was the best one for me.

Slimane was performing with a dancer, a young blond woman looking a little like Sia, dressed in blue dress. Her movements were hypnotising and so sensual! I was sitting very close and it was great that I could watch it 3 times!

Of course after the song all coaches got up and left the stage with Slimane.

Then the blind auditions started. I am not able to say in which order things happened so I put it in bullets to tell you about what I remember. There were 18 talents this day!

Mika's new toy are the buttons: as you know this time there are FOUR buttons: the main big red one and 3 small to block other coaches. Mika loves tapping them – even it is a break, he loves touching them, play like it was a piano or drums,and  even to make a hug to the panel 🙂

And you know, when coaches press buttons you don't hear this loud explosive sound as on TV. Nothing. Only the audience starts to shout and clap their hands. Yes, clapping hands – you know, it hurts after 30 minutes. And the recordings take 4-5 hours!!!!!!! It's a hard work 🙂

Mika's first embarassing moment: one of the talents was a man, thin, with short white hair., dressed in black suit. He sung very well a french rap song and when coaches asked him for his age he answered he was 38. Well, actually even I thought he was much older. So when Julien Claire finished his comments Mika asked: “So what is your real age?” In a second after he realized that it was not a good question and he wanted to hide himself under his chair. “Ratrappe-toi, Mika. Ratrappe-toi” - screamed Nikos. Of course Mika started to explain what he meant by his question, that there are so many contrasts in this man: rap song interpreted in a very classical way ect ect....

Mika's show off moment: a young boy was singing and playing drums. It was an OrelSan's song “Basique”. Great performance! After the comments that there is only a few good singing drummers coaches approached the drums and Mika made a demonstration how to play. Julien Clerc showed his jazzy version too. Than he added:"This is why I don't play drums any more". :lol3:   I don't know if it will be shown on TV.

One of talents was from franco-italian family. He lives in Italy but he came to France for The Voice. He did a very good performance and when coaches tried to catch his attention, Mika started to talk to him in italian. It worked! The boy chose Mika 🙂

During the breaks Mika several times was talking with the audience behind the chairs.

During the “toilet breaks” I was crossing the stage just behind the chairs (of course empty) and it was a moment when I had a view the coaches have during the show. Impressing!

There was a girl for which no coach turned the chair. But before leaving the stage she asked if the coaches would like to take a selfie with her. I was sure the production will not allow to do it. But no. All coaches came to this girl and Mika, as the tallest one took the photo.

For the last talent of this evening a piano has been installed in the center of the stage. During the preparation a familial silhouetteette sat at it. As the lights were not turned on yet, I wasn't sure. But between us we started to ask the same question: is it really HIM?

The chairs were turned towards the public so we were not allowed to give any sign.

The lights are on. The performance starts and..... Yes, it's him! Frederic Longbois!

We were observing Mika's face - will he recognize his talent from the last edition?

Yes, he did! Mika said that at the first sounds of the piano he wondered if it was Frederic. It looks he has a special way of playing. And when he started to sing, Mika was sure! It was a very nice, warm moment of the show. Of course Frederic did not take part of the competition. Seems he will appear several times during the 8th edition.

As you already know, Mika did not stop when leaving the studio. His car passed by in a cold rain.

This is all from the my first evening. There are some other tiny things but as they are not directly connected with Mika, I will keep them for me.

As I finish my report of the second evening (the 20th of November) I will post it.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 5