[The Voice] season-8, France - 2019

Kumazzz

On 11/21/2018 at 11:54 AM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Dear Celine, it was a wonderful time we spent together and this meeting with Mika was a cherry on the cake .

Thank you so much for all precious moments we passed together with you, Annik, Katia and so many other fans I could meet in real. Hugs and see you soon. 

I will post my video tonight when I come back home.

The best thing is that Mika has been invited to Poland so you are invited too 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Ooooh thank you so much dear Anna !! :cloud:It was so wonderful to meet you (you have a very beautiful soul :wub:) and an incredible positive energy !!! I'm so glad that you met Mika in real and that you could talk with him !!!! It must be wonderful memories for you !!! :mikalove:So happy too that we shared those moments together with Annik, Katia and others !! It seemed "unreal" !!!! HE'S SO MAGICAL  !!!! Yes, so we are invited to Poland and as for me, I would come with a great pleasure to Cracow to see you again and also to see Mika of course !!! Looool !! :lmfao: I saw your video !!!! it's so good memories to see Mika so near of us !!! I CAN'T REALIZE !!!! Each time it's the same thing !!! :thumb_yello:

I have to let you sweetie !! I was so tired of these two weeks that I slept during two complete days !!!! I'm not kidding !!! :floor:

Have a great evening my friend and hope to see you very soon in France or in Poland or wherever you want !!

Gooooooood eveniiiiiiiing !!!! Bye bye and thank you again !! :huglove:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/21/2018 at 11:04 AM, crazyaboutmika said:

Thank you so much for sharing Céline :flowers2::hug:

You're welcome !! It's a great pleasure !! Thank you YOU :huglove::cloud:

• Like 2

Thanks a lot ladies, for your great vids. and reports,  from your experiences,  inside and outside the studio,  of The Voice recordings.:flowers2: I'm so happy that MIKA gave you a lot of time!! :wub:

And Anna, I do hope MIKA will put Krakow on his next tourlist! :thumb_yello: Then I would probably visit your hometown, something I've thought about doing, for a long time already...:blush-anim-cl: 

Love, love

me

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, mamiam said:

And Anna, I do hope MIKA will put Krakow on his next tourlist! :thumb_yello: Then I would probably visit your hometown, something I've thought about doing, for a long time already...:blush-anim-cl: 

Love, love

me

Ah, it would be great if we meet again in Poland!

I've just sent Mika a tweet with photos of our Tauron Arena.I hope he reads it and likes the venue!!!!!!!!  :fangurl:

• Like 5

Ok. It's time for the second part of my report.

The Voice 20th of November 2018

This time I took the place in the sector behind chairs so I could observe Mika during auditions.

Tuesday recording started in the same way like on Monday – a celebrity sung a song which will be at the end of the TV program. This time it was Soprano and a young singer who participated in the Voice in the past with his brother. Sorry, I don't remember his name 😞

When Soprano had his sound check Mika arrived with his little nephew and sat with him in his chair. They stayed there together during recording, than they left the studio.

All coaches came back for the performance of this young singer. Mika approached him to say hello.

This evening there were 24 talents and after 6th or 7th I was lost! It is really a hard work for coatches to remember all these people singing and for more to find the best ones!

It happenes that no coach turns his chair. The talent leaves the stage and generally coaches do not see them. But Mika stays Mika! Several times he turned his head and watched at the talent leaving the stage. It even happened once or twice that he got up and ran to the person which was not chosen to say him/her some nice words.

Funny moments:

Coaches have little booklets with the song titles to be sung by talents in the order of their performances. Jenifer was a little lost and asked Mika to find which song will be performed next. She did not pay attention to what Mika did after. Mika torned out each and every page of the booklet,  mixed them up and gave it back to Jenifer. Poor girl couldn't find the right page!

But she is not stupid :-) During a break when booklets were laying in the chairs she switched them and she left her torn booklet in Mika's chair.

The recording starts , Mika takes his booklet and.... surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Revange tastes sweet :lol3:

You already know the new rule –3 new small buttons to block other coaches. But the blocked one learns about it only when he already pressed the big red button, the chair turned but his name is not highlighted on the floor! Instead of his name you can see a french word “bloqué”.

It happened that Julien blocked Mika. He was veeeeery unhappy realizing he will not have a chance to get his talent. But Julien (the oldest coach in the team) was very nice. He said : “Tu es qué-blo” - in a young generation's way of speaking :-)

Soprano started to laugh like crazy :-) “Tu es qué-blo” “Tu es qué-blo”!!!!

It happened as well that Soprano blocked Jenifer. But this time a trick did not work. Jenifer did not presse her main red button so actually Soprano waisted his chance.

The choice was very hard. Several times Mika was hesitating and when the song was over he was unhappy and he was regreting it. Maybe that is why he was looking back behind his chair to take a look at the talent?

We've heard many very interestiong voices this evening. I will mention only two:

A boy singing Tracy Chapman “Revolution” song. Great performance! After he said it was his FIRST ever stage performance. Wow!!!

And a black girl with a strange voice – of course she catched Mika's attention. Mika said that at the beginning he thought it was a joke. But than he found something very original in her way of singing: something between Amy Winehouse and Miki Mouse. So together it makes Miki Winemouse :-)

And that's all Mika fans.

It was a very good time spent with Mika, other coaches and other Mika fans.

Hugs!!!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

30 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ok. It's time for the second part of my report.

The Voice 20th of November 2018

This time I took the place in the sector behind chairs so I could observe Mika during auditions.

Tuesday recording started in the same way like on Monday – a celebrity sung a song which will be at the end of the TV program. This time it was Soprano and a young singer who participated in the Voice in the past with his brother. Sorry, I don't remember his name 😞

When Soprano had his sound check Mika arrived with his little nephew and sat with him in his chair. They stayed there together during recording, than they left the studio.

All coaches came back for the performance of this young singer. Mika approached him to say hello.

This evening there were 24 talents and after 6th or 7th I was lost! It is really a hard work for coatches to remember all these people singing and for more to find the best ones!

It happenes that no coach turns his chair. The talent leaves the stage and generally coaches do not see them. But Mika stays Mika! Several times he turned his head and watched at the talent leaving the stage. It even happened once or twice that he got up and ran to the person which was not chosen to say him/her some nice words.

Funny moments:

Coaches have little booklets with the song titles to be sung by talents in the order of their performances. Jenifer was a little lost and asked Mika to find which song will be performed next. She did not pay attention to what Mika did after. Mika torned out each and every page of the booklet,  mixed them up and gave it back to Jenifer. Poor girl couldn't find the right page!

But she is not stupid 🙂 During a break when booklets were laying in the chairs she switched them and she left her torn booklet in Mika's chair.

The recording starts , Mika takes his booklet and.... surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Revange tastes sweet :lol3:

You already know the new rule –3 new small buttons to block other coaches. But the blocked one learns about it only when he already pressed the big red button, the chair turned but his name is not highlighted on the floor! Instead of his name you can see a french word “bloqué”.

It happened that Julien blocked Mika. He was veeeeery unhappy realizing he will not have a chance to get his talent. But Julien (the oldest coach in the team) was very nice. He said : “Tu es qué-blo” - in a young generation's way of speaking 🙂

Soprano started to laugh like crazy 🙂 “Tu es qué-blo” “Tu es qué-blo”!!!!

It happened as well that Soprano blocked Jenifer. But this time a trick did not work. Jenifer did not presse her main red button so actually Soprano waisted his chance.

The choice was very hard. Several times Mika was hesitating and when the song was over he was unhappy and he was regreting it. Maybe that is why he was looking back behind his chair to take a look at the talent?

We've heard many very interestiong voices this evening. I will mention only two:

A boy singing Tracy Chapman “Revolution” song. Great performance! After he said it was his FIRST ever stage performance. Wow!!!

And a black girl with a strange voice – of course she catched Mika's attention. Mika said that at the beginning he thought it was a joke. But than he found something very original in her way of singing: something between Amy Winehouse and Miki Mouse. So together it makes Miki Winemouse 🙂

And that's all Mika fans.

It was a very good time spent with Mika, other coaches and other Mika fans.

Hugs!!!!!

The booklet part was hilarious :lmfao:thanks a million for your detailed reports Anna! I'm so looking forward to seeing the coaches in action :D

Edited by sara09
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Oh, I forgot to add a short video of Mika's departure after having meeting us.

Listen carefully to what he said just before geting into the car 💓

thank you so much for sharing :flowers2:

Edited by Sabine64
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Thank you, but I can't hear what he's saying

Edited by Amy hudsone

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Oh girl you're the devil …….:biggrin2:

• Like 4

I took part in two recordings of The Voice: the 19th and 20th of November and I had fun as always! 😁

I loved the new jury and especially Soprano. 😊

Mika was amazing and he stopped with us after the recordings. The first evening in the studio and the second outside... Always available and kind! 😍

My pics:

1542766950391.jpg

20181121_080748.jpg

20181121_080602.jpg

IMG_20181121_152803_922.jpg

IMG_20181121_104556_295.jpg

IMG_20181121_152803_923.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

logo.png.5b6f2c3cba767e0b49cc2b49eb96e23f.png

La nouvelle saison de The Voice continue ..
Après Les auditions à l'aveugleenregistrées il y a quelques jours, place à la seconde épreuve dont les enregistrements seront les 17 , 18 , 20 et 22 Décembre.
Les inscriptions vont se faire au fur et à mesure. 

Inscrivez-vous que si vous êtes sur de venir. Inutile de vous inscrire sur toutes les dates. 
Les enfants de moins de 12 ans sont déconseillés au vu de l'heure tardive de fin. Inutile de les fatiguer si il y a école le lendemain ;)

Pour toutes demandes de "Groupe" (plus de 25 personnes) merci d'adresser un mail à sharlene@agence-cassandra.com

The new season of The Voice continues ..
After the blind auditions, recorded a few days ago, place the second test whose recordings will be on 17, 18, 20 and 22 December.
Registrations will be done as and when.

Children under 12 years old are advised against the late hour of the end. No need to tire them if there is school the next day;)

For all requests of "Group" (more than 25 people) please send an email to sharlene@agence-cassandra.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1