Hellooo

Matilde Zambiasi

Hello, I'm Matilde and I'm 14. I live near Milan, I study in human science- social economic high school and my favorite subjects are law, economy and psicology. My dream is to hug MIka and study abroad in Japan! I saw MIka for the first time in 2013 and i loved him but i'm fan just since september 2016. I saw him at "il tempo delle donne" in MIlan on 08/09/2017 and it has been fantastic. My favorite song is no place in heaven (and my favorite album too) but I love good guys too and I'm the biggest mikandy supporter, they are a perfect couple! 

• Like 7

Hi Matilde! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, (in Alba, Piedmont), nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

I was at "Il tempo delle Donne" in Milan too and I loved his interview. :thumb_yello:

Have fun here and I hope to see you in the next Mika's concerts or events, on the stage is wonderful! :cheer::mika1:

We are waiting for the Italian page: 

And if you have any problems... Here we are! :hi5:

19 hours ago, sara09 said:

Hi Matilde, benvenuta! I'm Sara :bye: 

I see we have something in common, I'm a student of Psychology. It's nice to hear you like the subject! 

Have fun here, hope to see you around ^_^ 

Hello Sara! Are you from Italy? I'm happy to know that I'm the only one who likes psicology, in my class nobody like!

10 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

Hi Matilde! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, (in Alba, Piedmont), nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

I was at "Il tempo delle Donne" in Milan too and I loved his interview. :thumb_yello:

Have fun here and I hope to see you in the next Mika's concerts or events, on the stage is wonderful! :cheer::mika1:

We are waiting for the Italian page: 

And if you have any problems... Here we are! :hi5:

I loved this interview too! he has been fantastic with fans! i hope i'll go to next events, see him on stage is magic from my laptop, i can't imagine live

• Like 2