I wrote an article about Casa Mika!

ladyolivier

8 hours ago, ladyolivier said:

Wow, I didn't even realize until seeing this how many places it had been shared. I went around and responded to as many as I could identifying myself and have added links at the bottom of the essay with links to my socials so people can find me. I'm overwhelmed with...all this. I'm melting. So much love.

It's well-deserved, it's a very good article and you have a good writing style!

Future job in view! :wink2:

• Like 4

😮 Ladyoliver, you say you wrote an article about Casa Mika !?!  Oh dear, this's sooo much more than an art. :clap:  It's a  document to file, share - and read again and again!!   :mf_lustslow:  Congratz - I'm deeply impressed about how well you put words to this phenomenon called MIKA  :yay:I'm truly thankful, and extremely happy to know that it's spread around the world,  in so many forums! :thumb_yello: It might open a lot of new ears and eyes, and make miracles! :blush-anim-cl: Everybody deserve to get to  know MIKA, and this's a great first step, really!!  I do hope, and also think, that it will find its way to the man himself.  I have printed it, and put it together with  my other MIKA treasures, because that's what it really is!!   THANK YOU!!! :hug:

Love, love

me

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Dominika said:

Some statistics :biggrin2: On Polish site about Mika there were 122 recipients of the article and 24 ppl who opened the link and 10 ppl who liked it :wink2: It's not much but your words are spreading @ladyolivier :thumb_yello:

whoop-whoop.png

The WHOLE WIDE WORLD would be better off getting  to know MIKA !

• Like 2