Emma Anderson

Hello!

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone. My name is Emma and I'm 13 (14 on the 12th of Oct). I live in Australia and am a massive MIKA fan but unfortunately I have no one to fangirl over him with. I am learning french at school and am quite good at it. I love to talk and meet new friends. I unfortunately have never seen Mika before ever and currently have no merch but I'd like to change that very much so. I have my heart set on the limited edition Pilot pens by Mika but you can't buy them here so I guess I need to win some competitions or something. I can't wait to talk to you all. 

Thanks Emma

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Emma and welcome!

I'm Loo from France.


 You will be able to work on your French here, because Mika is covering The voice for another season in February! 

Don't hesitate to ask questions, everyone will answer you here!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, Emma! :bye: Welcome to MFC, enjoy the place! :welcomeani:

You can try to order the Pilot Pens Box here http://www.mybookstore.gr/books/pilot-κασετινα-γεματη-στυλο-mika-24τ/  , I know they do delivery to Europe, Asia, maybe they do to Australia as well. You can ask for more details via email :wink2:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Emma and welcome to the MFC :bye:

 

There are some Aussie fans around, but they don't post that often.  However, there are plenty of us here you can chat to, so fangurl away :fangurl:  :naughty:

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Emma and welcome to the MFC.  :welcomeani:         Enjoy the world of Mika.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Emma! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and see you around! :cheer::mika1:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Emma and welcome to this forum. Enjoy your stay here and make good friends.  :welcomeani:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi and welcome to this forum:welcomeani: enjoy into Mika's world . I'm Paoletta from italy  nice to meet you

 

i've two uncles in Australia :yes: me too  have never seen Mika on live :emot-sad:

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. You are welcome to fangurl as much as you want. How did you find out about Mika? I´m Sabine from Germany

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Emma, welcome to the MFC! I'm Sara :bye: 

I felt the same before signing up, but then I met people who became precious friends, so you're definitely in the right place! I wish you the same :hug: 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome on board Emma! :cheer: have a great time with us here and see you around :wink2: Oh and watch out! Buying Mika items is like an addiction :naughty: but it's wort it anyway :lmfao:

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:welcomeani: to MFC Emma :huglove:

You found the right place to :fangurl: about :mikalove:

 

If you want to practise your French follow the link in my siggie for Mika's subbed videos, there are plenty of French interviews with subs in English :wink2:

Also check this thread    http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30851-mika-rare-video-treasures-for-newbies-and-others/76ùhihhhhhhýý

Enjoy yourself here :huglove:

 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2018 at 5:05 AM, Sabine64 said:

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. You are welcome to fangurl as much as you want. How did you find out about Mika? I´m Sabine from Germany

The first time I ever heard Mika was when some dancers at my school danced to lollipop.  I loved the song but kind of forgot about it later. My french teacher then played elle me dit in class and I loved it so I searched Mika up and discovered his other songs. I was so suprised that the Mika who sang lollipop and the Mika that sang elle me dit were the same person. So happy I found him though. I love his music so much

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can understand you so much, his music goes streight to your heart. Here on MFC is so much to discover, I remember when I started here I spent hours and hours and hours looking up all the threads but now it´s even more.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

I can understand you so much, his music goes streight to your heart. Here on MFC is so much to discover, I remember when I started here I spent hours and hours and hours looking up all the threads but now it´s even more.....

What's your favourite mika song? Or the first you ever heard if it'sto hard to decide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2018 at 7:38 AM, crazyaboutmika said:

:welcomeani: to MFC Emma :huglove:

You found the right place to :fangurl: about :mikalove:

 

If you want to practise your French follow the link in my siggie for Mika's subbed videos, there are plenty of French interviews with subs in English :wink2:

Also check this thread    http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30851-mika-rare-video-treasures-for-newbies-and-others/76ùhihhhhhhýý

Enjoy yourself here :huglove:

 

Thanks a lot!! I'll be sure to check them out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2018 at 7:14 AM, Dominika said:

Welcome on board Emma! :cheer: have a great time with us here and see you around :wink2: Oh and watch out! Buying Mika items is like an addiction :naughty: but it's wort it anyway :lmfao:

That's an addiction that I'm more than happy to have!! Don't know if my bank account feels the same way though...

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2018 at 7:11 AM, sara09 said:

Hello Emma, welcome to the MFC! I'm Sara :bye: 

I felt the same before signing up, but then I met people who became precious friends, so you're definitely in the right place! I wish you the same :hug: 

 

Awww thanks so much Sara. That's lovely!! What country do you come from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2018 at 8:21 PM, Loo said:

Hi Emma and welcome!

I'm Loo from France.


 You will be able to work on your French here, because Mika is covering The voice for another season in February! 

Don't hesitate to ask questions, everyone will answer you here!

 

Hi Loo, as someone from France would you be able to tell me how to watch the french version of the voice? I can't seem to find anywhere to watch it here in Australia. Also any tips for a french learner? I love the language and want to become fluent eventually. I know it's a bit off topic from Mika but would you mind?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Emma Anderson said:

That's an addiction that I'm more than happy to have!! Don't know if my bank account feels the same way though...

:lmfao:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Dominika said:

:lmfao:

That's the best thing I've seen all day and I spent all day looking at a mirror. Haha jk, I couldn't stand looking at something as ugly as my face so long when i could be looking at mika instead. That's hilarious!!! Love mika in the picture too. Thanks for sharing that

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now