New album Mika next year 2019

Paoletta

Yes yes, you are right. He said this. And he said it would be last colorful album. This makes me sad :(

And he said, this album would be colorful but with sad lyrics. This is a good side, maybe not, I don't know. Whatever. :loco: 

• Like 2

We are not getting too excited yet because Mika often says things that don't actually happen when he says they will :mf_rosetinted:

He still seems to be working on the album and he hasn't said when in 2019 - could even be December 2019 :wink2:

It will be ready mikasoon

• Like 4
  • Haha 10

18 minutes ago, silver said:

We are not getting too excited yet because Mika often says things that don't actually happen when he says they will :mf_rosetinted:

He still seems to be working on the album and he hasn't said when in 2019 - could even be December 2019 :wink2:

E.g. the book 😂💖

Edited by frenchfan84
  • Haha 5

18 hours ago, Irem Aytepe said:

Yes yes, you are right. He said this. And he said it would be last colorful album. This makes me sad

And he said, this album would be colorful but with sad lyrics. This is a good side, maybe not, I don't know. Whatever.  

i know me sad too :( but with Mika everything is possible :loco:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, silver said:

yes it's possible with him :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Annabel Lizzy said:

questo è lo stile di Mika certamente non deluderà chi lo apprezza veramente, quindi armiamoci di pazienza e attendiamo fiduciosi il suo magico ritorno

Translation:

This style of Mika certainly will not disappoint those who really appreciate it, so let us arm ourselves with patience and look forward to his magical return

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Annabel Lizzy said:

questo è lo stile di Mika certamente non deluderà chi lo apprezza veramente, quindi armiamoci di pazienza e attendiamo fiduciosi il suo magico ritorno

Ciao Annabel Lizzy :bye:

Si prega di utilizzare inglese nel forum principale (o Google translate).

Puoi chattare in italiano qui:

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Annabel Lizzy said:

Oh yeees we waiting for him Always!!! :yes::wub2:

• Like 1

On 10/2/2018 at 11:00 PM, Irem Aytepe said:

Yes yes, you are right. He said this. And he said it would be last colorful album. This makes me sad :(

And he said, this album would be colorful but with sad lyrics. This is a good side, maybe not, I don't know. Whatever. :loco: 

Don't be sad.  :itsok::huglove: We know he doesn't always means what he says from a long experience :naughty: so I am pretty sure his albums to come will always have his colors :hug: He mostly writes sad lyrics combined with joyful melodies and that's pretty much his trademark. I mean if he stuck to everything he says he should hang around with a blue wig all the time but he doesn't :teehee:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Don't be sad.  :itsok::huglove: We know he doesn't always means what he says from a long experience :naughty: so I am pretty sure his albums to come will always have his colors :hug: He mostly writes sad lyrics combined with joyful melodies and that's pretty much his trademark. I mean if he stuck to everything he says he should hang around with a blue wig all the time but he doesn't :teehee:

Only at 50, blue hair!

969407320_Mikacheveuxbleus.thumb.jpg.168463f2fbc38bfda7f8fd2583977041.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Amy hudsone said:

those pics make me sad :tears::tears::tears: god!!! he shouldn't grow up, never!!!! 

It would be weird if he was 25 years old all his life, even though he doesn't age fast physically!

• Like 5

On 10/9/2018 at 6:40 PM, Amy hudsone said:

those pics make me sad :tears::tears::tears: god!!! he shouldn't grow up, never!!!!

:itsok: He will not look that way...certainly much better :wub2: Men with that built age very well like red wine :thumb_yello: 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/9/2018 at 6:40 PM, Amy hudsone said:

:blush-anim-cl: Don't be sad!  I'm sure MIKA will be as adorable as he's now - maybe even more! :mf_lustslow: I think we all love him for his unique personality!  MIKA's good-hearted, kind, wise, smart, clever etc etc. - sooo many good qualities in this beautiful man! :mf_lustslow: His gorgeous and handsome look is just a great bonus! And I think it won't fade, when  he's gettting older...:fangurl: 

Love, love

me

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dominika said:

but his hair might fade ... :lol3:

Of course - and maybe  he chooses to walk around with grey/light hair.  And if not I suppose he knows a couple of hairdressers, who would LOVE to color his hair...:naughty:

Love, love

me

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Dominika said:

but his hair might fade ... :lol3:

49 minutes ago, mamiam said:

Of course - and maybe  he chooses to walk around with grey/light hair.  And if not I suppose he knows a couple of hairdressers, who would LOVE to color his hair...:naughty:

Love, love

me

fouet.gif.44636a75ad39742f0f2afe9c5645f9f6.gif            :biggrin2:

• Haha 2