Mika at the Vanity Fair Stories Milan 24 November 2018

Gabry74

1 hour ago, Loo said:

Mika lit les premières pages de ce qui sera son livre en avant-première.

Mika reads the first pages of what will be her book in preview.

:woot_jump:

What I understood  from his reading some excerpts are from the articles he wrote some years ago for Reppublica XL. I recognized a few of them :bleh:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Late late late, always late :lol3: But it was worth to wait for Mika :fangurl: And I love his shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

This is the problem of people who have a biological clock that does anything (or doesn't listen to it), always late to get some sleep.  :winksmiley02:

And that explains the face you can see!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

What I understood  from his reading some excerpts are from the articles he wrote some years ago for Reppublica XL. I recognized a few of them :bleh:

Fortunately he's not going to change his version of his life again!
 It's normal to go back to his old texts, it will move faster (now that he's 35 years old!) :biggrin2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It's a lot more detailed and more personal than La Republica articles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Irem Aytepe said:

My friends went there and they told me he talked about his book which is nobody seen.  :insane:

A biography is extremely complicated to write especially if it involves your family and close relatives...in a way it's better to release a biography when you're old if you are afraid some of the things you make public might hurt people you grew up with...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

A biography is extremely complicated to write especially if it involves your family and close relatives...in a way it's better to release a biography when you're old if you are afraid some of the things you make public might hurt people you grew up with...

Did he say that or are you saying this? And yes, I agree with this idea.