Mika at the Vanity Fair Stories Milan 24 November 2018

Gabry74

37 minutes ago, Gabry74 said:

I had the opportunity to paticipate at the Vanity Fair Stories and to be present at the Mika's talk. 😊

I loved the two texts he read and how he read them. ❤

It's always a pleasure hear what he has to tell and I'm very happy to be there. 😍

Thank you Gabriela for your very nice photos ❤️

• Like 1

This is my video of the second part of the talk 

I really enjoyed mika’s event per se, it’s always a pleasure hearing him telling stories and talking about his life (even if I would prefer 10000 times going to a gig of course😂)

It was the kind of event which I wouldn't ever travel to go if It would have happened in a tour period, but since we can't look forward to tour dates at the moment, I decided to go anyway :) 

But the whole event was really stressful, we had to queue to be sure to find a seat in the movie theatre, I arrived there at 9 AM and I was about the 80th in the queue 🙈 and it was lightly raining 🙄

Rain stopped after a couple of hours luckily, but it wasn’t really fun waiting until 4 PM outside, it was quite cold, and at a certain moment I was also quite concerned we wouldn’t even get in the movie theatre, since the staff didn’t seem so sure about how many people letting in (there were other talks before Mika and they had to empty the theatre). The theatre had a 340 people capacity and the first 2 rows were reserved, so it was clear that we had to go there quite early 🙄

Luckily I managed to get in, but I’m sure that many other fans who have anyway queued outside few hours, even if less than me, didn’t manage 🙈

After the event it was such a mess, many people were waiting in a regular street and of course Mika couldn’t stop, he just waved goodbye :)

I hope he notices the positive side of the mess, that he still has such a good fanbase in Italy which we hope that will be there when the album will be out 🤞🏻

Now I'm really looking forward to hear new music of course, we heared the little snippet at the provate event, so let's hope we won't have to wait too long 😍

Edited by maggie112
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

16 minutes ago, maggie112 said:

This is my video of the second part of the talk 

I really enjoyed mika’s event per se, it’s always a pleasure hearing him telling stories and talking about his life (even if I would prefer 10000 times going to a gig of course😂) But the whole event was really stressful, we had to queue to be sure to find a seat in the movie theatre, I arrived there at 9 AM and I was about the 80th in the queue 🙈 and it was lightly raining 🙄

Rain stopped after a couple of hours luckily but it wasn’t really fun waiting until 4 PM outside, and at a certain moment being quite concerned we wouldn’t even get in since the staff didn’t seem so sure about how many people letting in (there were other talks before Mika and they had to empty the theatre) 

Luckily I managed to get in, but I’m sure that many other fans who have anyway queued outside few hours, even if less than me, didn’t manage 🙈

After the event it was such a mess, many people were waiting in a regular street and of course Mika couldn’t stop 🙈 I hope he notices the positive side, that he still has such a good fanbase in Italy which we hope that will be there when the album will be out 🤞🏻

Thank you @maggie112 for the video and your short report. Your reward for the long hours in the rain was this great Mika's reading!

Oh, he knows how to tell stories. We know it already from Stasera Casa Mika and it is a pleasure for me to listen to him 💓

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

44453403_2186206941632233_5967187955219653926_n.thumb.jpg.09e81cc93ca8805530000f73a8249f54.jpg

• vanityfairitalia

«La casa per me è dove c'è questo gruppo che è la mia famiglia, e di cui fanno parte anche gli animali, i cugini e le zie, sia quelle buone che una cattivissima. Ma anche in questa tensione c'è casa, perché lì rimane sospesa la nostra identità. Casa è dove si può essere, tranquillamente», @mikainstagram. Per il #vanityfairstories @fabricedallanese ha realizzato uno speciale portfolio con tutti gli ospiti del festival, e che trovate sul nuovo numero di Vanity Fair in edicola @paintxbackdrops

Spoiler

"The house for me is where there is this group that is my family, and which also includes animals, cousins and aunts, both good and bad. But even in this tension there is a home, because our identity remains suspended there. Home is where you can be, quietly », @mikainstagram. For the #vanityfairstories @fabricedallanese has created a special portfolio with all the guests of the festival, and that you find on the new issue of Vanity Fair on newsstands @paintxbackdrops

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Vanity Fair Italia

I GRANDI PROTAGONISTI DI
IL NOSTRO  SUPER FESTIVAL A MILANO

Un portfolio fotografico di FABRICE DALL’ANESE

MIKA

«LA CASA PER ME È DOVE C’È QUESTO GRUPPO CHE È LA MIA FAMIGLIA, E DI CUI FANNO PARTE ANCHE GLI ANIMALI, I CUGINI E LE ZIE, SIA QUELLE BUONE CHE UNA CATTIVISSIMA. MA ANCHE IN QUESTA TENSIONE C’È CASA, PERCHÉ LÌ RIMANE SOSPESA LA NOSTRA IDENTITÀ. CASA È DOVE SI PUÒ ESSERE, TRANQUILLAMENTE»

È stata una «prima» di straordinario successo. Il 24 e il 25 novembre l’Anteo Palazzo del Cinema di Milano ha ospitato la prima edizione del festival Vanity Fair Stories. Grandi registi, attori, attrici, cantanti, scrittori, top model, campioni dello sport si sono raccontati davanti a un pubblico entusiasta. La sera di sabato Alessandro Cattelan ha consegnato i 14 Awards che Vanity Fair ha voluto dare ai personaggi che si sono distinti di più in questo anno (qui a destra, partiamo con Mika). In questo portfolio vogliamo ricordarli (e ringraziarli) insieme a tutti gli altri protagonisti della due giorni. Ma Vanity Fair Stories ha ospitato anche concerti, workshop, proiezioni, piccoli e grandi eventi che hanno segnato una «due giorni» che già vi dà appuntamento al prossimo anno.

:uk:Google translator

Spoiler

THE GREAT PROTAGONISTS OF
OUR SUPER FESTIVAL IN MILAN

A photographic portfolio of FABRICE DALL'ANESE

MIKA

«THE HOUSE FOR ME IS WHERE THERE IS THIS GROUP WHICH IS MY FAMILY, AND WHOSE THE ANIMALS, THE CUSHIONS AND THE AUNS ARE ALSO PARTS, WHETHER GOOD AND A BETTER. BUT ALSO IN THIS TENSION THERE IS HOME, BECAUSE OUR SUSPENDED OUR IDENTITY IS REMAINED. HOME IS WHERE YOU CAN BE, QUIETLY »

It was a "first" of extraordinary success. On November 24th and 25th, the Anteo Palazzo del Cinema in Milan hosted the first edition of the Vanity Fair Stories festival. Great directors, actors, actresses, singers, writers, supermodels, sports champions have been told in front of an enthusiastic audience. On Saturday evening Alessandro Cattelan presented the 14 Awards that Vanity Fair wanted to give to the most distinguished characters in this year (right here, let's start with Mika). In this portfolio we want to remember them (and thank them) together with all the other protagonists of the two days. But Vanity Fair Stories also hosted concerts, workshops, screenings, small and big events that marked a "two days" that already gives you an appointment next year.

1546546558_VanityFairItaliaN.48-5Dicembre2018_p_16.thumb.jpg.09de4124aa6eb9a4af3b2fad4f32afad.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1