Hi

Stardust18081983

Hi guys,

Thanks that you want to help me. I found Mika by a friend 6 years ago. She let me hear one song: Relax Take it Easy. Since than i listened more songs an nom I am from Belgium.

For my presentation i have to choose a french song of MIKA. The worst thing about it is that i can't choose. By that song we have to tell something about Mika himself and we have to make an creative activity like Karaoke in the class. But my class is full of girls who won't sing. Can somebody help? 

Greetings!!!😘😘

• Like 3

I think that Elle Me Dit will do! You can show the relation between mother and child. Mother who is rough to her child but in the same time very caring and loving. And this relation is reflection of Mika and his mother in real life. You can also ask your classmates whether their mother has certain sayings for them. You can also explain Elle Me Dit video and why Mika chose this famous actress Fanny Ardant to play the mother. What do you think about that?

Edited by Dominika
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Dominika said:

I think that Elle Me Dit will do! You can show the relation between mother and child. Mother who is rough to her child but in the same time very caring and loving. And this relation is reflection of Mika and his mother in real life. You can also ask your classmates whether their mother has certain sayings for them. You can also explain Elle Me Dit video and why Mika chose this famous actress Fanny Ardant to play the mother. What do you think about that?

:yeah:

Also the chorus is very easy even for people who don't sing well so they can all join in :naughty:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Stardust18081983 said:

By that song we have to tell something about Mika himself

I also agree with @Dominika , Elle Me Dit sounds the perfect choice for your project. You can read the thread dedicated to this song for more info here : https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/28745-elle-me-dit-song-discussion/  and here is the thread for the video https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/28897-elle-me-dit-video-out-on-tuesday-aug-16-2011/?tab=comments#comment-3475369

Good luck! :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

On 11/3/2018 at 8:55 AM, Stardust18081983 said:

But my class is full of girls who won't sing. Can somebody help? 

Greetings!!!😘😘

Well I think, it's impossible not sing and not move with his music! :cheer::biggrin2:

3 hours ago, Stardust18081983 said:

you're right. I also have to dance with music!. But what do you suggest? just let them dance on their own way or make a dance?

You could make up some actions to go with the chorus (but let people do their own thing when you get to "Elle me dit danse").

8 hours ago, Stardust18081983 said:

you're right. I also have to dance with music!. But what do you suggest? just let them dance on their own way or make a dance?

The dance must be spontaneous... Everyone has their own style!

Anyway, let's dance! :cheer:

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/3/2018 at 9:46 AM, Dominika said:

Hi why did he choose the famous actress? And how will you explain the videoclip?

greetings!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Stardust18081983 said:

Hi why did he choose the famous actress? And how will you explain the videoclip?

greetings!

He had met Fanny Ardant at a dinner and he thought that she would be perfect for the mother role. So he called her and she said yes even though she normally only shoots movies. But Mika found the words to convince her and Mika is too sweet to be told no so although she has a very "serious" image she is in. He admires her a lot too.

It's hard to explain the video clip but basically it's about the pains of being a teenager and how everything is strange and complicated with trying to be yourself...but life seems to be complicated for adults too...

I watched it again and I noticed the cactuses and it made me laugh so much :floor:

I didn't watch it that much because at the time I was disappointed Mika was not in the video (although I love Lollipop video where he isn't but his universe is) then I realized he couldn't appear in a video because the song is about his mother so it would have been awkward or worst...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1