GraefinvonKrolock says HI

Vivien He

Hello everyone!

I thought I'd send a little welcome, since I'm new and have absolutely no clue where to start in this whole "Mika-Wonderland" 😅

So I'll just introduce myself!

I'm Vivien, 22 years old and I live in Berlin, Germany!

I kind of "rediscovered" Mika a few weeks ago, I've known his music for a long time but never really dealt with it more intensely. Until now.

The urge of "listening to some old songs of Mika" crawled up on me and suddenly I found myself in a deep obsession with everything Mika-related!

Since my well-being is not really that well, his music kind of holds me up and just gives me a lot of happiness, that I can't get from somewhere else at the moment!

Also his view on life, all of his statements and messages he sends with his songs or during "Casa Mika" or at the middle of the stage, really give me a lot of hope and wrap around me like a big blanket of safety and a pleasant warmth that makes it able for me to feel calm!
He really is the purest human being and he gives me the feeling that I'm ok as I am, that I have the right to be here on earth and that I don't have to be ashamed for being a little bit "weird" 
So ya, he gives a lot at the moment!

Also, what I really want to say is that you all, all of the Mika-Fan-Family seem so loving and great and I'm really amazed what you guys did for him and also for each other! I'm happy to have found you!💚💚💚

Edited by Vivien He
  • Like 12

Hey Vivien, welcome to the MFC. I´m always happy to see another German here. I´m Sabine and if you have questions don´t hesitate to ask. When I read you introduction I have the feeling you spend already some time here and have found threads like the CasaMika thread. 

Yes Mika gives many of us happiness and a good feeling. For me he also gave me some of the best friends who I met here or at concerts.

• Like 3

Wow, your introduction. I really loved what you wrote. It kinda took me back to my first moments as a Mika fan and who I've become thanks to his music, his words, the way it all made me feel - like I belonged for the first time. Thank you for that :blush-anim-cl: and of course, welcome to the MFC! ^_^

See you around :bye:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Gabry74 said:

Hi Vivien! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and I hope to see you in the next Mika's concerts or events! :cheer::mika1:

Absolutely! As soon as there is a concert nearby, I'll definitely be there 💪

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Vivien He said:

Absolutely! As soon as there is a concert nearby, I'll definitely be there 💪

Hahaha, reminds me to myself 2008 when I told my husband that I want to attend one concert when Mika is around 150 km from my place............. never thought that Amsterdam is only 150 km far away from Würzburg...........

To say the truth I don´t believe Mika will do a concert in Germany next year ( hope never dies ) so it´s better to save some money for a concert somewhere in Europe.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

Hahaha, reminds me to myself 2008 when I told my husband that I want to attend one concert when Mika is around 150 km from my place............. never thought that Amsterdam is only 150 km far away from Würzburg...........

To say the truth I don´t believe Mika will do a concert in Germany next year ( hope never dies ) so it´s better to save some money for a concert somewhere in Europe.

I actually don't think so either xD I'll probably consider other locations like somewhere in Britain or the Netherlands 😅

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vivien He said:

I actually don't think so either xD I'll probably consider other locations like somewhere in Britain or the Netherlands 😅

Hi and welcome 

Switzerland and Eastern France could be some other options

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Vivien He said:

Oh Yes, Switzerland sounds good too, but in France I wouldn't understand a thing xD

that´s why I try to learn French. And I love watching the Voice. Have you seen the " Mika Loves Paris " concert? 

Edited by Sabine64
  • Like 1

On 12/22/2018 at 10:26 PM, Littlelady said:

Hi welcome and enjoy Mfc, hm, it seems you like Tanz der Vampire as well, so your nick name 

Oh yes! I just love Tanz! Have already seen it 14 times and I will definitely go and see it while it's here in Berlin again!

On 12/22/2018 at 10:51 PM, Sabine64 said:

that´s why I try to learn French. And I love watching the Voice. Have you seen the " Mika Loves Paris " concert? 

I would actually love to learn French, I have had it in 7th grade so I guess there is a basis but at the moment I don't have enough time left to really get into it!
And yes, I have seen and loved it! 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2018 at 8:41 AM, Vivien He said:

Hello everyone!

I thought I'd send a little welcome, since I'm new and have absolutely no clue where to start in this whole "Mika-Wonderland" 😅

I kind of "rediscovered" Mika a few weeks ago, I've known his music for a long time but never really dealt with it more intensely. Until now.

The urge of "listening to some old songs of Mika" crawled up on me and suddenly I found myself in a deep obsession with everything Mika-related!

Since my well-being is not really that well, his music kind of holds me up and just gives me a lot of happiness, that I can't get from somewhere else at the moment!

Also his view on life, all of his statements and messages he sends with his songs or during "Casa Mika" or at the middle of the stage, really give me a lot of hope and wrap around me like a big blanket of safety and a pleasant warmth that makes it able for me to feel calm!
He really is the purest human being and he gives me the feeling that I'm ok as I am, that I have the right to be here on earth and that I don't have to be ashamed for being a little bit "weird" 

Also, what I really want to say is that you all, all of the Mika-Fan-Family seem so loving and great and I'm really amazed what you guys did for him and also for each other! I'm happy to have found you!💚💚💚

Hi Vivien! I'm Savannah, I'm 21 and I live in Florida, near Disney World. I love this intro. I agree with everyone else - I share so much of what you've said. Mika's world is so protective - such a nice, safe place to burrow down and stay. Mika tends to catch people like this - you just try to do a little research and he runs away with your heart ❤️ I know that's certainly how he got me! Sorry to hear that you're not doing very well at the moment but know that you'll always be supported here. This isn't just a fandom, it's a family, and a very warm one at that.

I actually saw this post and recognized your handle and thought "...is that the person who just followed me on tumblr?" and it is! So we just followed each other on tumblr :lmfao: I'm sigynpenniman/londonmall1987/badbadmovies (I have too many tumblrs lol). I just followed you back on instagram as well lol. Welcome to the family Vivien!

• Like 2

On 12/20/2018 at 6:41 PM, Vivien He said:

Hello everyone!

Hey Vivien! Welcome to MFC! I joined a little while ago but it doesn't take long to feel at home here. There's so much love, warmth and Mika-ness, it's crazy. I agree with you 100 percent! I absolutely love how he thinks. And I love Casa Mika. It showcases everything I admire about him. You can find yourself in him. You may be a misfit in this world, but you certainly belong in Mika's world. Listening to him, talk and sing, is a privilege. Also I am in love with those weird, out of control, "I am living in the moment" dances he does xD

Edited by Menahyl
  • Like 4

On 1/13/2019 at 6:18 PM, ladyolivier said:

Hi Vivien! I'm Savannah, I'm 21 and I live in Florida, near Disney World. I love this intro. I agree with everyone else - I share so much of what you've said. Mika's world is so protective - such a nice, safe place to burrow down and stay. Mika tends to catch people like this - you just try to do a little research and he runs away with your heart ❤️ I know that's certainly how he got me! Sorry to hear that you're not doing very well at the moment but know that you'll always be supported here. This isn't just a fandom, it's a family, and a very warm one at that.

I actually saw this post and recognized your handle and thought "...is that the person who just followed me on tumblr?" and it is! So we just followed each other on tumblr :lmfao: I'm sigynpenniman/londonmall1987/badbadmovies (I have too many tumblrs lol). I just followed you back on instagram as well lol. Welcome to the family Vivien!

You are absolutely right! I just wanted to refresh my music-memories and then I totally lost it! I feel super comfortable in this big family, even if I haven't replied that much!

Well, it appears the world is smaller than it seems! Especially on tumblr! Thank you for your warm welcome!

4 hours ago, Menahyl said:

Hey Vivien! Welcome to MFC! I joined a little while ago but it doesn't take long to feel at home here. There's so much love, warmth and Mika-ness, it's crazy. I agree with you 100 percent! I absolutely love how he thinks. And I love Casa Mika. It showcases everything I admire about him. You can find yourself in him. You may be a misfit in this world, but you certainly belong in Mika's world. Listening to him, talk and sing, is a privilege. Also I am in love with those weird, out of control, "I am living in the moment" dances he does xD

I totally love when he's just himself and does whatever he feels like doing in that exact moment! I wish I could do that, but maybe I'll learn and approve my skills with a little Mika-music!

27 minutes ago, Vivien He said:

I just wanted to refresh my music-memories and then I totally lost it! 

Mika is like a drug, once you've tried you need more and more... It all starts with one song and then you end up here. :lmfao::biggrin2:

• Like 6

On 12/25/2018 at 1:23 AM, Vivien He said:

I would actually love to learn French, I have had it in 7th grade so I guess there is a basis but at the moment I don't have enough time left to really get into it!
And yes, I have seen and loved it! 

Hi Vivien :bye: and a warm welcome to MFC :hug:

You describe so well how Mika makes us feel :wub2: I loved your intro :wub2:

Maybe you could learn French with Mika as we do subbed videos of his interviews and of some shows he is in. Check them out the thread with all the links is in my siggie.  You might want to watch Le divan and Les mondes de Mika which we subbed in English for a start :wink2: but there are many others in the list. I'm slowly learning Italian with Mika that way myself and he's a great teacher :biggrin2:

Enjoy yourself on MFC :huglove:

• Like 1