GraefinvonKrolock says HI

Vivien He

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Hi Vivien :bye: and a warm welcome to MFC :hug:

You describe so well how Mika makes us feel :wub2: I loved your intro :wub2:

Maybe you could learn French with Mika as we do subbed videos of his interviews and of some shows he is in. Check them out the thread with all the links is in my siggie.  You might want to watch Le divan and Les mondes de Mika which we subbed in English for a start :wink2: but there are many others in the list. I'm slowly learning Italian with Mika that way myself and he's a great teacher :biggrin2:

Enjoy yourself on MFC :huglove:

That's so nice of you! :wub2:

Thank you for those hints, I've already discovered a few videos in French and Italian and it really works pretty well to learn with them! Especially since I can remember a few things from school. I'm even able to understand a little bit Italian 'cause of my few Spanish skills! :biggrin2:

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome from me as well! :biggrin2:I live near Munich, and it's fab to see more Germans here! In case you want to chat in German about Mika, Sabine has just opened a new version of the Deutsch Thread a few weeks ago:

;)

Btw we have 2 other Mika fans on here who live in Berlin (at least 2 I know of), @Statue_of_Liberty and @kanni - although they're not active on MFC at the moment, but once Mika returns with a new album & tour, they might quickly be back here. :naughty:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2019 at 12:52 PM, mellody said:

Welcome from me as well! :biggrin2:I live near Munich, and it's fab to see more Germans here! In case you want to chat in German about Mika, Sabine has just opened a new version of the Deutsch Thread a few weeks ago:

;)

Btw we have 2 other Mika fans on here who live in Berlin (at least 2 I know of), @Statue_of_Liberty and @kanni - although they're not active on MFC at the moment, but once Mika returns with a new album & tour, they might quickly be back here. :naughty:

Ouuuuh I just saw your Post! Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll definitely take a look into the Deutsch Thread! 

Also I hope to meet @Statue_of_Liberty and @kanni soon in here!  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 12:52 AM, Vivien He said:

Ouuuuh I just saw your Post! Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll definitely take a look into the Deutsch Thread! 

Also I hope to meet @Statue_of_Liberty and @kanni soon in here!  

Hello there! I wasn't active on here for what feels like ages... So thanks for bringing me back! :D

If you want dm your contact and we can catch up. I see the first-ever Berlin Stammtisch coming :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...