Loo

Sound of an Orchestra, Lyrics & Discussion

Recommended Posts

Spotify hasn't come to this part of the world yet. Hopefully it'll happen soon...but I really hope SOAO makes it to a million and over. If I had spotify I'd be streaming the hell out of it. Go Mika! Go SOAO! Go Mika fans!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Menahyl said:

Spotify hasn't come to this part of the world yet. Hopefully it'll happen soon...but I really hope SOAO makes it to a million and over. If I had spotify I'd be streaming the hell out of it. Go Mika! Go SOAO! Go Mika fans!

 

:groupwave:

 

I hope it reaches 1 million for the first month that's gonna be encouraging if we manage to do it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amy hudsone said:

 

:groupwave:

 

I hope it reaches 1 million for the first month that's gonna be encouraging if we manage to do it.

Yes, it would be great.

But we need to work together and play the song ove and over again.

The whole weekend? For me no problem!

 

1433454199_GIF197funny.gif.4ca9e278352dbefc0fbc12d3f3df8cb5.gif

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys!! You can also use the browser version of Spotify without even installing the app, it's super easy actually 😊

(I think the link is something like browse.spotify.com or something, if it doesnt work you can also google maybe). Another streaming party sounds great!

Edited by Jaela
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

23/01 : 18 632

24/01 : 18 930

 

And 25/01: 19 581 

 

If the song isn't added to an important Playlist it can't make it 

Our impact is limited

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

 

23/01 : 18 632

24/01 : 18 930

 

And 25/01: 19 581 

 

If the song isn't added to an important Playlist it can't make it 

Our impact is limited

 

 

Amy, are you able to see the score starting from the 4th of January? And is it for one country or a global score?

I wonder how many entries we need to have 1 million.

Thank you for you updates 💓

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

 

 

Amy, are you able to see the score starting from the 4th of January? And is it for one country or a global score?

I wonder how many entries we need to have 1 million.

Thank you for you updates 💓

 

 

This is what I've saved

 

 

Streams spotify 

 

4th of January, Day 1 : 142 217

 

05/01. Day 2 : 61 004

 

06/01. Day 3: 41 052

 

07/01.Day 4: 51 099

 

08/01. Day 5: 51 696

 

09/01.Day 6: 52 038

 

After 8 days the song reaches 489 308 

 

12/01 :  26 751 

Then I stopped checking the numbers 

 

23/01 : 18 632

24/01 : 18 930

25/01 : 19 581 

 

These are actually the global worldwide streams

 

Total streams (25/01 included) 797 474 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23/01 : 18 632

24/01 : 18 930

25/01 : 19 581

26/01 : 15 991

 

814 465 stream spotify

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just tweeted about the streaming party on the @ mikapromosquad account on Twitter to try reaching more people! If you want you can tweet about it using the hashtag # MIKAStreamingParty so as many people as possible can see what we’re doing! Hope it helps :wub2:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an idea to promote the song on some forums, if anyone knows some important forums where people discuss music and talk about artists may be we can try to do something there

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

I have an idea to promote the song on some forums, if anyone knows some important forums where people discuss music and talk about artists may be we can try to do something there

 

I found this one that seems active https://fotpforums.com

https://fotpforums.com/topic/106237-anyone-here-a-mika-fan/?tab=comments#comment-3377919

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

23/01 : 18 632

24/01 : 18 930

25/01 : 19 581

26/01 : 15 991

 

814 465 stream spotify

Not bad!

Could you give us th score for the end of the weekend? Tomorrow morning? :thumb_yello: Let's see what have we done during these days.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Not bad!

Could you give us th score for the end of the weekend? Tomorrow morning? :thumb_yello: Let's see what have we done during these days.

23/01 : 18 632

 

24/01 : 18 930

 

25/01 : 19 581

 

26/01 : 15 991

 

 27/01 : 13 428

 

Which means for the weekend 29 419

 

We still have 7 days before the 04/02 

So to reach 1 million stream, we need 25 000 stream/day for the 7 coming days. 

 

:punk: we can do it (I hope so) 

 

Edited by Amy hudsone
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

Which means for the weekend 29 419

 

We still have 7 days before the 04/02 

So to reach 1 million stream, we need 25 000 stream/day for the 7 coming days. 

 

:punk: we can do it (I hope so) 

 Thank you Amy! We are on a good path. But we need to play nad play and play the song!!!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2019 at 1:25 PM, Amy hudsone said:

23/01 : 18 632

 

24/01 : 18 930

 

25/01 : 19 581

 

26/01 : 15 991

 

 27/01 : 13 428

 

 

 

 

28/01 : 16 683

 

Well with an average of 15 000 stream/day we'll reach 1 000 000 in 10 days. 08/02 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

 

28/01 : 16 683

 

Well with an average of 15 000 stream/day we'll reach 1 000 000 in 10 days. 08/02 

 

24 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

 

28/01 : 16 683

 

Well with an average of 15 000 stream/day we'll reach 1 000 000 in 10 days. 08/02 

Clearly. let's RE-DOUBLE our efforts . ..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

 

28/01 : 16 683

 

Well with an average of 15 000 stream/day we'll reach 1 000 000 in 10 days. 08/02 

 

29/01 : 16 494 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

 

29/01 : 16 494 

I don't know if my calculations are correct - it makes 861.070 at the end of 29/01 . So we need 138.930 more .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I don't know if my calculations are correct - it makes 861.070 at the end of 29/01 . So we need 138.930 more .

hubby and me do our very best every single day.................

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2019 at 9:11 AM, Amy hudsone said:

 

29/01 : 16 494 

30/01 : 16 687

 

We are at 877 757

We are getting closer but really slowly

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

30/01 : 16 687

 

We are at 877 757

We are getting closer but really slowly

 

We are a little slow but keeping daily score at 16.000 is quite good.

Well, maybe we will get our 1 million at the 7th of February - one month of the first episode of the series?

 

Anyway let's keep playing the song on Spotify!

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

30/01 : 16 687

 

We are at 877 757

We are getting closer but really slowly

30/01 : 16 687

31/01 : 16 660 

 

894 417

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

30/01 : 16 687

31/01 : 16 660 

 

894 417

We are missing only 105'583 entries!!!!

We can make 1 million for the 7th of February - the day of the first episode La Compagnia del Cigno"!!!!! :excite:

 

let's play the song on Spotify!!!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.