13 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

2 hours ago, Loo said:

Now we know what he was doing in Brussels  smilie_be_147.gif

StorySaver_mikainstagram_51000336_350033

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Now we know what he was doing in Brussels  smilie_be_147.gif

StorySaver_mikainstagram_51000336_350033

Now? He already posted vids from the studio the other week so I knew about work in the studio from the beginning 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

Now? He already posted vids from the studio the other week so I knew about work in the studio from the beginning 

When I say "now" Im not refering today. I also saw all the vids from the studio but when he posted this pic from Brussels I didnt know that the studio was there. "Now" it's a way of expressing that now I know what he was doing there. Maybe it's a problem to translate directly from my language. :wink2:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

When I say "now" Im not refering today. I also saw all the vids from the studio but when he posted this pic from Brussels I didnt know that the studio was there. "Now" it's a way of expressing that now I know what he was doing there. Maybe it's a problem to translate directly from my language. :wink2:

but we already got pics from the studio in Brussels 2 weeks ago, a Japanese fan found them and Eriko posted them here so we knew about Brussels before Mika posted the good night  Brussels pic.

Edited by Sabine64
  • Like 7

7 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

but we already got pics from the studio in Brussels 2 weeks ago, a Japanese fan found them and Eriko posted them here so we knew about Brussels before Mika posted the good night  Brussels pic.

Ohh so I missed that. Thanks for the clarification. :wink2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, krysady said:

Thank you, @Loo, for finding this :flowers2: What an impressive studio, can't wait to hear the result! :thumb_yello:

This studio looks really good! :thumb_yello: It seems that nothing's  missing there -  must cost a little fortune to use these facilities :blush-anim-cl:  Now it's just up to the man behind the mic,  and the people behind the instruments, to make the best album ever...:fisch:

Love, love

me 

• Like 6

Mother-Brain-01.thumb.png.384c4c9bcfcb0158e377cd39e6dde485.png

MotherBrain Delay

https://shop.drno-effects.com/product/motherbrain-delay/

€239.00

The Original Dr. No Effects “MotherBrain” (Analog Delay).

The MotherBrain is an insanely high end quality build Delay effect, that produces classic, classy tones.

This makes it the ultimate sonic tool for Guitarists, Bass Players, Keys and Vocal.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Mother-Brain-01.thumb.png.384c4c9bcfcb0158e377cd39e6dde485.png

MotherBrain Delay

https://shop.drno-effects.com/product/motherbrain-delay/

€239.00

The Original Dr. No Effects “MotherBrain” (Analog Delay).

The MotherBrain is an insanely high end quality build Delay effect, that produces classic, classy tones.

This makes it the ultimate sonic tool for Guitarists, Bass Players, Keys and Vocal.

Thank you so much  Eriko :flowers2::hug:

• Like 4