Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Dominika

All this last updates from the Studio makes me so happy! Knowing he is working on the new album... i'm opening my Instagram everyday just to check if Mika has a new story/post!  Tracked 15 songs! that's good!!!! I Have hopes that soon (as possible) We will have news about the album. It's exiting! thinking what would be the name, artwork, songs... Waiting! 😍😍

• Like 10

On 2/14/2019 at 7:52 PM, Mikasister said:

@Anna Ko Kolkowska Speaking of playing the gong, Mika has experience, not with gong but he has been playing garbage cans for some time.  :naughty: Look:

:blush-anim-cl: Funny that you say it, I thought about just the same sequence , when I saw the drumming clip.  In Oslo he also got stucked in the can, and needed help to get up, and loose from it.  Everybody had a good laugh...:naughty:

Love, love

me

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, mamiam said:

:blush-anim-cl: Funny that you say it, I thought about just the same sequence , when I saw the drumming clip.  In Oslo he also got stucked in the can, and needed help to get up, and loose from it.  Everybody had a good laugh...:naughty:

Love, love

me

Yes, I saw that vid many times. Funny moments and good times!  :wub2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

Yes it's him, he is wearing the same clothes for weeks, I bet he is traveling around without suitcase 

It must be so nice for him not to think about the futility of changing clothes every two hours.

It's good when you're comfortable in some clothes to the point of wearing them for several days at a time. When you're clean underneath it's okay.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3