Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Dominika

24 minutes ago, silver said:

But surely yours has gold taps? 

Mine, yes!                                                                                                                                                                           The 2nd one! 

image.thumb.png.a73ec95d26760564f5cc07fbb5151d0c.png                                 image.png.e3870de86db72937d58656a12c07de35.png

The third one!                                                                                                                                                                                      And the gardener's one.

image.thumb.png.60c68f395ed869b9a854d99d857d2b03.pngimage.thumb.png.10095215cc380e22f1441584e0b266e2.png

Edited by Loo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Have you seen that now all albums are completely uploaded on Youtube and another GK without video of GK is up there? I´m wondering why Universal Group did this now.....

Edited by Sabine64
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika IG story.

Just look at this!!!!! Mastering step for the album 💟💟💟💟💟

Oh thank you Anna, I didn't know what he means by "master", if anyone needs to know more, here it is https://www.thebalancecareers.com/the-difference-between-mixing-and-mastering-2460689

THE ALBUM IS CLOSE

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

Oh thank you Anna, I didn't know what he means by "master", if anyone needs to know more, here it is https://www.thebalancecareers.com/the-difference-between-mixing-and-mastering-2460689

THE ALBUM IS CLOSE

Once Mika explained that when a song is mastered he cannot change anything after. It's the final version.

Here we don't know if it's only about one song or more.... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2