Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Dominika

2 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

Me too but I don't want to hurt anyone with my singing... :naughty:

In fact I've been in a choir, so I like to believe I can sing! :naughty: But I suppose I have to be satisfied with being a part of MIKA's choir, in my living room and in the car :fisch: Anyway, it will be fab. to have a full new alb. with songs to learn, and sing along to :clap::wub:  I can hardly wait...:blush-anim-cl:

Love, love

me

• Like 5

3 hours ago, mamiam said:

In fact I've been in a choir, so I like to believe I can sing! :naughty: But I suppose I have to be satisfied with being a part of MIKA's choir, in my living room and in the car :fisch: Anyway, it will be fab. to have a full new alb. with songs to learn, and sing along to :clap::wub:  I can hardly wait...:blush-anim-cl:

Love, love

me

Lucky you! :fisch:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mamiam said:

Love, love

me

He should do the Polka Dot Choirs again on his tour, it was the best thing ever! 😍

• Like 4

12 hours ago, mellody said:

He should do the Polka Dot Choirs again on his tour, it was the best thing ever! 😍

Yes, I remember I saw those vids. and thought you were all so lucky, who could be a part of that :blush-anim-cl: Must have been SO funny, and such a great thing to remember,  from MIKA's tour...:fisch::wub:

Love, love

me

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

I don't know what it means...  :dunno:

I have a theory – maybe they originally used the hashtags just because of Mika's car and then when posting the second post they just copied the exact same hashtags without realizing that it has nothing to do with Mika... At least I think so. :naughty:

Edited by giraffeandy
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

Maybe it's not today....

The clinic in Moscow.

54208011_428641681012021_4506640904308965106_n.thumb.jpg.60ef87ecea4c33564aba42abca14711f.jpg

Translation:

Spoiler

It's nice that world stars continue to come to see Lev Rudin for consultations. Have you found out? This is a great Mika @mikainstagram 🗣🗣🗣🗣😎🔥 We were very pleased to meet him! However, friends, we remind you that Leo Rudina Clinic works with ALL of us, and our prices are no different from the average market prices!!!! We are surprised by the fact that now we are spread different stories about the inaccessibility of Rudin and transcendental prices! Sorry, but to whom that and 500 ₽ expensively, for them there are free ways, on a policy! All health, good luck and the right choice!)

Clinic Lev RUDIN

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=fr&sl=ru&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Flevrudin.ru%2F

Edited by Loo
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

I have a theory – maybe they originally used the hashtags just because of Mika's car and then when posting the second post they just copied the exact same hashtags without realizing that it has nothing to do with Mika... At least I think so. :naughty:

What if they repost it to say that it's not not about the car, may be it's designed for the tour

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Amy hudsone said:

What if they repost it to say that it's not not about the car, may be it's designed for the tour

In my eyes,  and imagination,  I see a spoon pouring gold into a big golden bowl, it's filled -  and it grows like a gold tower :blush-anim-cl: Maybe they want to prepare the world what MIKA intends to share - with his upcoming new alb. and worldtour...😍  "We are not what you think we are - we are golden"...:fisch::wub: 

Love, love

me

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

Everything is possible, I mean, it's golden at least (even though it says bronze in the hashtags...), but my wild guess is they were just lazy... Anyway, I could be wrong. :wink2:

Edited by giraffeandy
  • Like 2

I wouldn't have counted this sculpture to the Mika world, if they hadn't posted those hashtags. But the post is about the sculpture, not the car, and on a closer look, that sculpture does look somewhat Mika-ish. This combination of colourful bricks and gold, the reference to food / cooking (spoon & bowl) could well be something out of Mika's mind. A part of the album artwork maybe? Didn't he have some book about menu cards for inspiration? But Peasant wedding...? somehow it doesn't make sense yet. It does make me curious though and I'm sure that was their intention. :teehee:

• Like 8
  • Haha 2