mikainstagram story

stories are continued...

and then, he is cooking...

probably Mika cooks Chicken Fricassee. :chkn:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It's so funny that he said it in the context of his video :cheerful_h4h:

I love him so much :cloud: He made my day :swoon: with this video :mikalove: So funny :floor: and sweet :wub2: and the album is almost there  :woot_jump:  I'm totally hyper:squirrel::excite::fangurl:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Amy hudsone said:

What's the story of ' no chicken tonight' ?

It's a very long story. MFC is for all ages so since its beginning some fans started using the word :chkn: as a coded word meaning something only adults do :das: and at that time Mika used to read MFC so he knows what chicken means for MFCers. And he started playing a game with a fan (You saw her video) She was trying to film him saying "No chicken tonight' and he always said it when the camera was not on  but finally she managed to record him saying it. So making Mika laugh with chicken is a big tradition for us :naughty: and when I found a singing dancing chicken I brought it to his concerts until I could show it to him and he laughed a lot but he  refused to take it. He even got a huge plastic chicken from Asian fans once. And now it's his turn to make us laugh with his video as " I feel like chicken tonight" coming from him is both  hilarious and sweet because it's part of our MFC tradition to feel naughty and laugh whenever we cook chicken and it's the same for him :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2
  • Haha 9

8 hours ago, miknikel said:

Do you think he said it on purpose ?

Yes. :naughty: I think it's a little spontaneous gift for MFC. Everyone of the old MFCers knows what it means. They tried to catch it on camera in 2007, but all he said when the camera was on was "no chicken tonight!". And now, 12 years later,  we got it on video from him. :lmfao:

• Like 7
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Yes. :naughty: I think it's a little spontaneous gift for MFC. Everyone of the old MFCers knows what it means. They tried to catch it on camera in 2007, but all he said when the camera was on was "no chicken tonight!". And now, 12 years later,  we got it on video from him. :lmfao:

🤣I think you're right.  And it reminds us about his excellent memory - and that he loves the MFC :wub:  He also has this special naughty look when he does this, haha... :naughty:

Love, love

me

• Like 5

2 hours ago, mellody said:

But he said "I feel like chicken tonight"!!! Andy is in Germany and Mika alone with Beatriz!!!! Only thing I had in head yesteday  was "I Only Love You When I'm Drunk" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And poor Beatriz was not aware of what it ment 😱😱😱😱😱😱

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1