Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Dominika

Got an email about the single + album pre-order. There isn't any pre-order option there...

Today Mika announces his new album and releases the brand new single Ice Cream! 

Speaking about it Mika said: 

"I'm excited to announce that my brand new album ‘My Name is Michael Holbrook’ will be released on October 4th!! You can pre-order it now to receive my new single 'Ice Cream' straight away as well as access to pre-sale tickets for my tour!

Ice Cream was written on a day of extreme heat in August. It was the last few weeks of writing for the album; a writing period that lasted two years. Through the writing I had confronted personal, serious and at times painful issues. By the end of it I felt lighter and freer. This was one of the last songs written for the new album. The song is a daydream fantasy. Like a heat mirage, and makes me feel like anything is possible. Summer and heat provokes that. The surreal dreamlike state of endless heat soaked afternoons. Pearls of sweat, dreams of summer flings, the smell and feel of a car in summer when you first step into it, the smell of a plastic parasol baking in the sun. The mix of possibility and lazy frustration. Senses and daydreams on the run. Ice Cream is available everywhere now!"
muWsBUZ.gif
LISTEN NOW
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, MatanBenYosef224 said:

Got an email about the single + album pre-order. There isn't any pre-order option there...

Today Mika announces his new album and releases the brand new single Ice Cream! 

Speaking about it Mika said: 

"I'm excited to announce that my brand new album ‘My Name is Michael Holbrook’ will be released on October 4th!! You can pre-order it now to receive my new single 'Ice Cream' straight away as well as access to pre-sale tickets for my tour!

Ice Cream was written on a day of extreme heat in August. It was the last few weeks of writing for the album; a writing period that lasted two years. Through the writing I had confronted personal, serious and at times painful issues. By the end of it I felt lighter and freer. This was one of the last songs written for the new album. The song is a daydream fantasy. Like a heat mirage, and makes me feel like anything is possible. Summer and heat provokes that. The surreal dreamlike state of endless heat soaked afternoons. Pearls of sweat, dreams of summer flings, the smell and feel of a car in summer when you first step into it, the smell of a plastic parasol baking in the sun. The mix of possibility and lazy frustration. Senses and daydreams on the run. Ice Cream is available everywhere now!"
muWsBUZ.gif
LISTEN NOW

Yeah -I wondered about the missing link too ....

• Like 2

We can pre-order the album over here on the official store 😀How do you guys think the pre-sale code works? Would it be possible to have more than one code when we order more than one album? Or would it be one code per account? Thank you!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Annelynn___ said:

We can pre-order the album over here on the official store 😀How do you guys think the pre-sale code works? Would it be possible to have more than one code when we order more than one album? Or would it be one code per account? Thank you!

Wow!  You got the link - was it in an email?

I guess it would be one code per account.

• Like 1

Just now, silver said:

Wow!  You got the link - was it in an email?

I guess it would be one code per account.

No I just went to his official website 😉The tour dates are all on there as well. Thanks for your insight!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Annelynn___ said:

No I just went to his official website 😉The tour dates are all on there as well. Thanks for your insight!

:doh:  So used to not much happening on the mikasounds.com site that I didn't think of checking there :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MatanBenYosef224 said:

on the shop, there's only a regular CD of the new album. I Wonder if there's gonna be a deluxe version...

I hope there will be a Deluxe one as well 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Never pre-ordered anything on his website, so I'm not sure if I should. :naughty: 

When his shop was run by a company called Sandbag it was dreadful, but it was certainly OK for the last album (with a different company).

• Like 2

Just now, silver said:

When his shop was run by a company called Sandbag it was dreadful, but it was certainly OK for the last album (with a different company).

Okay, I did order a cd years ago and I got it after waiting over 2 months, so I am a bit cautious now. :aah: But I might give it a try now :) 

4 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Never pre-ordered anything on his website, so I'm not sure if I should. :naughty: 

I made pre-orders from his site twice,  with Tool and NPIH. There was no problem. I don't want this Simple edition of MNIMH though :fisch:

• Like 3