Dominika

Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Irem Aytepe said:

Is it a food? I don't understand what is this 

I thought I was the only one. It doesn't look like food though. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Menahyl said:

I thought I was the only one. It doesn't look like food though. 

Obviously

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Irem Aytepe said:

Is it a food? I don't understand what is this 

 It's a Sea urchin, have you eaten it ?

It's very creamy delicious ! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

 It's a Sea urchin, have you eaten it ?

It's very creamy delicious ! 

I hadn't seen before.

It seem diffrent I want to try.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.thumb.png.818b761660160c62abe7631c44a6ae6a.png

It's an animal you eat alive or you burn it alive first, like in the video.

 

https://sencanada.ca/content/sen/committee/372/lega/witn/shelly-e.htm

Conclusions: 

Although it is impossible to know the subjective experience of another animal with certainty, the balance of the evidence suggests that most invertebrates do not feel pain.  The evidence is most robust for insects, and, for these animals, the consensus is that they do not feel pain6. Edited by Loo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it´s really cruel to break or burn an animal alive as we can´t know if it feels pain or not........

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

I think it´s really cruel to break or burn an animal alive as we can´t know if it feels pain or not........

Great minds meet, I've done some research.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Loo said:

image.thumb.png.818b761660160c62abe7631c44a6ae6a.png

It's an animal you eat alive or you burn it alive first, like in the video.

 

https://sencanada.ca/content/sen/committee/372/lega/witn/shelly-e.htm

Conclusions: 

 

Although it is impossible to know the subjective experience of another animal with certainty, the balance of the evidence suggests that most invertebrates do not feel pain.  The evidence is most robust for insects, and, for these animals, the consensus is that they do not feel pain6.

That seems horrible! I believe in science, but personally I would never like to see an animal burning in front of my eyes. It appears to be really morbid. I don't know. I just don't like the idea. Pain or not.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

I think it´s really cruel to break or burn an animal alive as we can´t know if it feels pain or not........

Do you cook / eat oysters or clams ?

They should be alive... :rolleyes:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Do you cook / eat oysters or clams ?

They should be alive... :rolleyes:

 

no I don´t, For me it´s very disusting and I would vomit on the table to say the truth. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

 It's a Sea urchin, have you eaten it ?

It's very creamy delicious ! 

 

Exactly, Eriko, I don't like it but it is something very appreciated, delicious and expensive and as you say it eats like oysters and clams.

Oysters are very typical in Galicia (Spain). I have seen people open them and when they are alive they are sprinkled with lemon and eat them.  I couldn't. :no:
 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eating some raw animals is a cultural practice that does not agree with everyone. But one thing is definitely certain: when Mika says he doesn't eat meat at times, it's not because he's a vegetarian or vegan!  :biggrin2:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Loo said:

image.thumb.png.818b761660160c62abe7631c44a6ae6a.png

It's an animal you eat alive or you burn it alive first, like in the video.

 

https://sencanada.ca/content/sen/committee/372/lega/witn/shelly-e.htm

Conclusions: 

 

Although it is impossible to know the subjective experience of another animal with certainty, the balance of the evidence suggests that most invertebrates do not feel pain.  The evidence is most robust for insects, and, for these animals, the consensus is that they do not feel pain6.

It seems a sweet thing, like pumpkin dessert (Idk you know it maybe it's just Turkish dessert)

How can you open it? Isn't it sinks the fingers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Irem Aytepe said:

It seems a sweet thing, like pumpkin dessert (Idk you know it maybe it's just Turkish dessert)

How can you open it? Isn't it sinks the fingers?

It's a sea animal. In many countries where it is eaten, it is opened in half like a boiled egg and eaten with a teaspoon. It is an expensive and refined dish.

It's a bit like eating caviar in the mouth, it's slightly salty and delicate.

To hold it, we take a towel or be careful.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually that was a dessert based on chestnut, not sea urchin :thumb_yello:  It's a famous dessert course at Ledoyen restaurant ,they are chestnut seed pods opened up and filled with flambeed chestnut and whisky cream, served after lit on fire and smoked: https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ4KYrqjCpc/   https://tatistidbits.com/2018/01/09/parisian-beauty-at-alleno-paris-au-pavillon-ledoyen-trying-out-the-worlds-50-best/   https://georgie.cc/the-day-alleno-paris-pavillon-ledoyen-wilts-review/

Thank god no alive animal have been involved in that video :punk:

 

 

 

Alleno-Chesnut-1-min.jpg

45602061_258607564826375_7204478268437831787_n.jpg

images.jpg

img_6592.jpg

img_6574.jpg

Edited by krysady
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, krysady said:

Actually that was a dessert based on chestnut, not sea urchin :thumb_yello:  It's a famous dessert course at Ledoyen restaurant ,they are chestnut seed pods opened up and filled with flambeed chestnut and whisky cream, served after lit on fire and smoked: https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ4KYrqjCpc/   https://tatistidbits.com/2018/01/09/parisian-beauty-at-alleno-paris-au-pavillon-ledoyen-trying-out-the-worlds-50-best/   https://georgie.cc/the-day-alleno-paris-pavillon-ledoyen-wilts-review/

Thank god no alive animal have been involved in that video :punk:

 

 

 

Alleno-Chesnut-1-min.jpg

45602061_258607564826375_7204478268437831787_n.jpg

images.jpg

img_6592.jpg

What a relief! The idea of burning urchins was so uncomfortable! But this is an epic twist xD the urchin that I mourned for isn't really an urchin. Now I can say: it looks good with the cream and all

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Menahyl said:

What a relief! The idea of burning urchins was so uncomfortable!

Agree :thumb_yello:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Loo said:

It's a sea animal. In many countries where it is eaten, it is opened in half like a boiled egg and eaten with a teaspoon. It is an expensive and refined dish.

It's a bit like eating caviar in the mouth, it's slightly salty and delicate.

To hold it, we take a towel or be careful.

 

This never burns like they have done in Mika's story. So it's a different delicacy.
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So no animals were harmed during the making of this instastory? :biggrin2:

Edited by giraffeandy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, krysady said:

Actually that was a dessert based on chestnut, not sea urchin :thumb_yello:  It's a famous dessert course at Ledoyen restaurant ,they are chestnut seed pods opened up and filled with flambeed chestnut and whisky cream, served after lit on fire and smoked: https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ4KYrqjCpc/   https://tatistidbits.com/2018/01/09/parisian-beauty-at-alleno-paris-au-pavillon-ledoyen-trying-out-the-worlds-50-best/   https://georgie.cc/the-day-alleno-paris-pavillon-ledoyen-wilts-review/

Thank god no alive animal have been involved in that video :punk:

 

 

 

Alleno-Chesnut-1-min.jpg

45602061_258607564826375_7204478268437831787_n.jpg

images.jpg

img_6592.jpg

img_6574.jpg

Of, so it a chestnut shell ! Thank God!!!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, krysady said:

Actually that was a dessert based on chestnut, not sea urchin :thumb_yello:  It's a famous dessert course at Ledoyen restaurant ,they are chestnut seed pods opened up and filled with flambeed chestnut and whisky cream, served after lit on fire and smoked: https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ4KYrqjCpc/   https://tatistidbits.com/2018/01/09/parisian-beauty-at-alleno-paris-au-pavillon-ledoyen-trying-out-the-worlds-50-best/   https://georgie.cc/the-day-alleno-paris-pavillon-ledoyen-wilts-review/

Thank god no alive animal have been involved in that video :punk:

 

 

 

Alleno-Chesnut-1-min.jpg

45602061_258607564826375_7204478268437831787_n.jpg

images.jpg

img_6592.jpg

img_6574.jpg

:shocked:

They're giant chestnuts!
I've never seen one this size before!

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now