Dominika

Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

IG story

 

 

 

:sorry: Sorry !!!! I missed three clips... Instagram stories were something wrong last night.

Here is an edited story ( four stories in one ) one minute long.

 

 

ORIGINAL four stories

 

 

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

 

:sorry: Sorry !!!! I missed three clips... Instagram stories were something wrong last night.

Here is an edited story ( four stories in one ) one minute long.

 

 

ORIGINAL four stories

 

 

 

You are all forgiven, considering all the work you do here to make everything pleasant!  :flowers2:

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

 

:sorry: Sorry !!!! I missed three clips... Instagram stories were something wrong last night.

Here is an edited story ( four stories in one ) one minute long.

 

 

ORIGINAL four stories

 

 

 

"Stay tuned, I have some new stuff coming out soon..."

 

This is very exciting news! :excite:(even if it is Mikasoon :aah:)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Loo said:

 

You are all forgiven, considering all the work you do here to make everything pleasant!  :flowers2:

 

 

It is not @Kumazzz Eriko's fault. Three other videos appeared only today a 30 minutes ago. So Instagram problems or Mika released them late.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

 

It is not @Kumazzz Eriko's fault. Three other videos appeared only today a 30 minutes ago. So Instagram problems or Mika released them late.

Yes I only saw them today as well :thumb_yello:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's just awful - such a wonderful building

  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More Mika's Retweets

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mika IG story

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.