Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Dominika

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika in a dance studio. Sexy Mika :das:

1544733314_20190512b.JPG.46698407db0dfaa432da5802adada277.JPG2129463865_20190512a.thumb.JPG.49befcfd1e4d83b0a29f9068f8c09e30.JPG

fame-uk-tour-title-treatment.png

Remember my name, fame
I'm gonna live forever
I'm gonna learn how to fly, high

I'm gonna make it to heaven 
Light up the sky like a flame 
Fame 

:naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

Oh god!!! He's learning to dance, are WE gonna see dancers on stage for his next tour????? I'm so excited 

Or it's a rehearsal for a clip ?

Seems to be early for the tour …..

Edited by carafon
  • Like 4

I think it rehearsals for The Voice and not for the tour or the album. 6 days before the first live the coaches have better to do than care about their own stuff. 😉

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

I think it rehearsals for The Voice and not for the tour or the album. 6 days before the first live the coaches have better to do than care about their own stuff. 😉

Strange that they are not speaking in French (and they're working on Sunday…...:teehee:....) if it's a rehearsal for "The Voice"  …...:dunno:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, carafon said:

Strange that they are not speaking in French (and they're working on Sunday…...:teehee:....) if it's a rehearsal for "The Voice"  …...:dunno:

Let´s hope he shows us more :lmfao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

No i don't think so, why should he rehearse for thé voice, they only practise thé day before the show

On 5/9/2019 at 10:42 PM, Kumazzz said:

never seen this pic before

58409085_327330504597703_503777056266345335_n.thumb.jpg.e00e8fcbace48b462144e6ae18618be3.jpg

Koe Naiche

Reveal hidden contents

KOE NAICHE

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/koe-naiche-44623726
Koe Naiche is the Singer/Songwriter/Lead guitarist .

Koe's songs celebrate a joyous reunion of 'rock' with its often-forgotten prodigal twin 'roll' ( with a sprinkle of pappa blues mama soul thrown in for good measure) and draw upon his Native American heritage. This is what gives the earthy spiritual strokes to his classic rock canvas. Koe was brought up on many musical influences which can clearly be seen and heard in his playing.

Born in to a family of mixed heritage, one side Maya Indian the other German; Koe's 6'8 stature, American Indian warrior look and commanding stage presence, uniquely complements his killer guitar skills honed from an early age.

Koe has lived in many parts of the world, first being raised in the Bahamas and then finally settling in Cardiff via Lonon
Koe & Tribal Law won Total Rock Radio's best band competition after receiving thousands of votes from it discerning listeners.

A rough demo was subsequently sent to legendary producer/engineer Eddie Kramer ( Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones...) requesting his production skills. Koe was rewarded with an instant affirmative response and a favourable comparison to Hendrix in the guitar stakes. Koe & Tribal Law subsequently went on to record "Save My Soul" and "Desert Skies", with Kramer at the controls at the world famous Abbey Road Studios.

Marc Bolan famously stated " you don’t become a star, you're born one and its just a question of people catching the Orbit."

Koe has also worked with
Al Stone(Jamiroquai,)and Absolutes(Tina Turner,Al Green) at the prestigious Olympic Studios and Townhouse Studios.

Sarina Taylor

Reveal hidden contents

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6013198/

Sarina was born in a small town in South Africa on December 18th 1971, and at the age of 12 moved to Johannesburg in order to attend the National School of the Arts where she was accepted into their ballet program. She moved into the Drama program for the final two years of her schooling. Upon leaving the arts school, Sarina turned her hand to studying Make Up Artistry and Theatre Crafts at what is now known as The Tshwane University Of Technology in Pretoria. Here she specialized in Prosthetics and special effects, prop making and set design. She then went on to dance professionally for many years in a number of theatrical productions worldwide.

On October 3rd, 2010, she married Queen drummer Roger Taylor.

Having always had a passion for performing, in 2013 she successfully moved into the realm of film, both as an actress and producer. She co-produced the award winning British drama Solitary (2015) with Katharine Lee McEwan, in which she acted alongside her step-son Felix Taylor. 'Solitary' received seventeen festival awards, including nine Best Feature wins and two Best Actress awards for Sarina. It was the opening night film of both the Chelsea Film Festival in New York and the London Independent Film Festival.

Sarina co-produced and performed in the 2017 music video Journey's End (2017) for Roger Taylor which went straight to number 1 in the UK Music Video iTunes charts and was simultaneously in the top 10 music video charts worldwide. In the video also stars her younger half-sister Genevieve Potgieter.

Other feature film credits include The Necromancer (2018), Tomorrow (2018) and A Christmas Carol (2018). Due for release in 2019 will be her feature films Gods Among Us and Ulysses Coyote.

Sarinabee as in Roger Taylor’s wife?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dominika said:

BTW he looks so BIG on this vid and pics :blink:

Big boy you are beautifuuuuul :fisch:

I agree, that was my first thought as well. 🙈

Maybe for those Italian music awards he'll do some dance routine with dancers? :dunno: or indeed a music video. I hope on the tour he won't have dancers - but as carafon said, it's a bit early for the tour anyway.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, mellody said:

I agree, that was my first thought as well. 🙈

Maybe for those Italian music awards he'll do some dance routine with dancers? :dunno: or indeed a music video. I hope on the tour he won't have dancers - but as carafon said, it's a bit early for the tour anyway.

Maybe it’s for a music video

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

I also think that he might be preparing smth for The Voice. Maybe it's connected with the new The Voice promo and coaches have to prepare smth about The Greatest Showman :das:

• Like 3

Just realised that thé guy upstairs filming is the one who we've seen in 'Revel' vidéo, I guess it's about the same project

I don't think that MIka is invested that way for the voice, and especially with thé greatest show man, greg Wells is thé producer of the song and he's no more on good terms with Mika

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, Dominika said:

I also think that he might be preparing smth for The Voice. Maybe it's connected with the new The Voice promo and coaches have to prepare smth about The Greatest Showman :das:

As Jenifer is on tour I realy doubt that the coachs will be involved in something big

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Amy hudsone said:

Just realised that thé guy upstairs filming is the one who we've seen in 'Revel' vidéo, I guess it's about the same project

I don't think that MIka is invested that way for the voice, and especially with thé greatest show man, greg Wells is thé producer of the song and he's no more on good terms with Mika

Mika’s no longer friends with Greg Wells? Why not? 

51 minutes ago, WeirdChild said:

Mika’s no longer friends with Greg Wells? Why not? 

Have a look at a video called "un dimache avec Karine ferri sur rfm"

They're talking about that at about 4min45

26 minutes ago, Marie-christine Suire said:

the artists have no particular day for "rest" or "work" .....  :sneaky2:

I was refering (and joking …….:wink2: ) to the crew more than to the artists 

Edited by carafon
  • Like 5

46 minutes ago, carafon said:

Have a look at a video called "un dimache avec Karine ferri sur rfm"

They're talking about that at about 4min45

English translation?

• Like 5