Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Dominika

On 5/12/2019 at 6:09 PM, Dominika said:

Mika learning dance choreography... Hard to imagine with his moves:lmfao:

BTW he looks so BIG on this vid and pics :blink:

Big boy you are beautifuuuuul :fisch:

He has to for his videos :wink2: Remember Good Guys video or Blame it on the Girls video or the video he made for the téléthon?

https://youtu.be/1i6nl08AtwI

He is always very professional. Of course on stage he goes wild :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika is goooooonneeeeeee :tears:

I think he didn't like the way that guy said "Mika" that's why he said Michael just to confuse him...but I'm sure he still prefers Mika like we do. But I spent such a long time explaining to new fans that he doesn't like to be called Michael that it is extremely strange to hear him say this :blink: I felt the same way after he wore a jacket with the word "freak" on it after explaining so many times that he didn't like that we called ourselves Mika freaks and that Mika fan was better in his opinion :floor:  I guess he loves to surprise us all the time.....but trust me his next album will be Mika's album :itsok: not Michael's album :wink2: Once upon a time long  before Melachi and Amira he said in an interview that he would get a dog and that his dog's name would be Gertrude :lmfao:so we mustn't worry  about him changing his name :hug: 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I think he didn't like the way that guy said "Mika" that's why he said Michael just to confuse him...but I'm sure he still prefers Mika like we do. But I spent such a long time explaining to new fans that he doesn't like to be called Michael that it is extremely strange to hear him say this :blink: 

I could imagine that he didn't like his name because it is the same as his Dad's - you know, "I was given a name that doesn't feel like it's mine", and "No place in heaven"... but he's much more confident these days than he used to be, I think he might just have changed his mind about it over time, maybe also his relationship with his dad has improved.

But I agree that surely the artist's name on the album will be Mika, not Michael. :thumb_yello:

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, mellody said:

I could imagine that he didn't like his name because it is the same as his Dad's - you know, "I was given a name that doesn't feel like it's mine", and "No place in heaven"... but he's much more confident these days than he used to be, I think he might just have changed his mind about it over time, maybe also his relationship with his dad has improved.

But I agree that surely the artist's name on the album will be Mika, not Michael. :thumb_yello:

Yes :original: 

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So now I bet it is for a new song in The Voice!!!! :excite:

But this is only my opinion :lol3: We will see soon.

New single?  

Or Mikasoon :naughty:

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Video for the new single???

Yes i believe so, he's gonna perform at "la chanson de l'année" hé should come with a new song like all the other artists, personally, I think we're gonna get a new single by the end of may or debut june

:crossed:

• Like 4