Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Dominika

15 hours ago, mellody said:

For that short girl in the back it's probably the only chance to see anything of what happens on the stage, by filming and later watching the videos. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I know what you mean, but it's not just negative. If you film, you can share your experience with others, and relive the wonderful moments at home again and again. But yes, in return you miss a part of the live experience. I think it has always been like this, just now that everyone has a mobile, it's more obvious. For example, I'm really happy about the videos I have of Mika's Imaginarium tour, since it was never released on DVD. And also of other gigs I remember special situations if I happen to stumble over a video of it - and there's hardly any Mika gig I didn't enjoy, despite filming and taking pix. :lol: Of course it's a bit much if someone is JUST filming for the whole gig, instead of dancing and clapping. I film only parts, and dance and clap at the same time (if it's a fast song), that's why my videos are often shaky, but still it's enough for me to remember. And then there are people who don't film but stand there like statues for the whole gig anyway, that's not better imo. :teehee:

:yeah:  I've seen it with my own eyes and I wonder, how is it possible?  I can't, and I think Mika doesnt like that. He wants ppl have fun, sing, jump and go crazy in his concerts. 

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

On 6/19/2019 at 11:25 PM, silver said:

How sad that everyone is filming on their phones, rather than enjoying the event :sad:

Most people do that at parties,  in nightclubs and same when I went to a wedding in May. They still enjoy the event nevertheless but it's a way to save and share memories like photo albums years ago. I'm happy and grateful fans save lots of Mika concerts and songs we would have never seen or heard without them filming and sharing. All I did so far was saving the sound of concerts but I was really happy I had as those are sweet memories :wub2: I'm so looking  forward to the new tour and the new songs :excite::swoon:

• Like 3