Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Dominika

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

No Insta today? :tears:

It'll work again eventually and at least we know something ace arrives!  :huglove:

It's always nice to do your homework even if school is closed, it's useful for later! :wink2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Irem Aytepe said:

Whatsapp and Instagram are gone for a while. Reason to suicide

I manage just fine without them, but then I can remember when there were no mobile phones at all  :old:

And we didn't have computers, just pen and paper.

When the world was slow and unhurried.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, silver said:

I manage just fine without them, but then I can remember when there were no mobile phones at all  :old:

And we didn't have computers, just pen and paper.

When the world was slow and unhurried.

:naughty: I thought it was slow and unhurried back then because I still was a kid / teenager whose afternoons were free besides homework. But I guess you have a point that internet anytime anywhere also makes a difference.

Btw, same here, until Mika posted this, I hadn't even noticed that there were any problems. :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, mellody said:

Btw, same here, until Mika posted this, I hadn't even noticed that there were any problems. :teehee:

I thought something was wrong with FB - but I thought it hadn't loaded properly and I couldn't be bothered to restart :naughty:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And Mika's homework looks like this ,😁

From Instagram Story

Not sure that's what he meant, I remember reading a comment on Twitter yesterday about this hearts story, so I think that's not new. And earlier today I got a notification about an IG post by Mika but when I clicked on it, it said content unavailable. :dunno:

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, mellody said:

And earlier today I got a notification about an IG post by Mika but when I clicked on it, it said content unavailable. :dunno:

I had this yesterday. A notification about Mika's new post but nothing found. For Max or MFC a notification that the image can't be displayed. Well, today it works. But except this Mika's story with hearts nothing new.