Dominika

Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

32 minutes ago, mellody said:

Mika has posted new IG stories, about some international parade... where is he? :blink:

I guess it's in Milan.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, mellody said:

Mika has posted new IG stories, about some international parade... where is he? :blink:

But this is in Europe. It looks like some US parade 

tried to read the name of the parkings sign but it’s blur

dt think it’s in London....... maybe France or Italy. Or Belgium?

53 minutes ago, mellody said:

20 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

I guess it's in Milan.

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I found the Bar Ambrosiano in Milan (which we can see in the Story).

Il looks like International Parade.

https://www.tripadvisor.it/Restaurant_Review-g187849-d8339708-Reviews-Bar_Ambrosiano-Milan_Lombardy.html?m=19905

ScreenshotCapture_2019_07_06_10_50_03_672.jpg

Just now, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Parade of Nations in Milan

https://lcicon.lionsclubs.org/experience/parade-of-nations/

ScreenshotCapture_2019_07_06_10_55_04_004.jpg

ScreenshotCapture_2019_07_06_10_55_14_781.jpg

This is a latest Mika IG story.

64308456_346620816020342_3270456417062137732_n.thumb.jpg.5cdfcb3f4df2f69cafb43b5bc6b86117.jpg

They are members of Milano Lions Club.

milan.thumb.jpg.194588a9bf29d20ca515804f9554e56d.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Lions Club

lcicon_2019_logo.jpg.1eed377e9a2ee965a2f7ee87254683cf.jpg

https://lcicon.lionsclubs.org/experience/parade-of-nations/

International Parade of Nations

Our spectacular Parade of Nations is on Saturday, July 6, 2019. An estimated 10,000 Lions from over 125 countries with many in native dress will march. The Lions of Italy Host Committee will provide water in plastic bottles to all parade participants. Glass and metal containers are strictly prohibited by the city for this event and cannot be brought to the parade site. All participants planning to march in the parade must display their convention name badges as required by the local authorities. Thank you for your cooperation.

• Like 2

mikainstagram stories

• Like 3

He goes on tour to the USA without having released the new album? Just with some singles  :dunno:

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

He goes on tour to the USA without having released the new album? Just with some singles  :dunno:

So weird ...  :dunno:

It seems he is (FOR ONCE!!) doing things a little bit too quickly... for example the ice cream videoclip: it was filmed + released very fast, and, as far as i am concerned, I must confess I am a little bit disappointed by it :sad: 

I hope he’ll measure everything

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

tiny tour tiny playlist :biggrin2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

23 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I guess he’ll either be singing old ones + new singles

or... he might sing some of the new ones but this is risky because videos will end up online 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

5 minutes ago, Elvaraaa said:

So weird ...  :dunno:

It seems he is (FOR ONCE!!) doing things a little bit too quickly... for example the ice cream videoclip: it was filmed + released very fast, and, as far as i am concerned, I must confess I am a little bit disappointed by it :sad: 

I hope he’ll measure everything

It's not part of the "Revelation tour"  it's a special tour for America

I Don't doubt that he will fill the venues very quickly as the fans over there Don't have many opportunities to see him "live" 

It seems that the concert ticket includes a copy of MNIMH 

264v.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Mikasister said:

Just now, Elvaraaa said:

I guess he’ll either be singing old ones + new singles

or... he might sing some of the new ones but this is risky because videos will end up online 

I think meanwhile he's going to release new songs before the tour begins, it's called 'tiny love tiny tour', I guess that's not 'the revelation tour' yet, He's gonna announce other dates when the album is released, well I think so, 

I think that's kind of shows to promote his upcoming album, such as showcases, he did similar things in asia

But anyway, I don't mind if he did concerts based on his 4 albums, he got enough hits and great songs to build up a great show, I'm happy that he's back 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

I think meanwhile he's going to release new songs before the tour begins, it's called 'tiny love tiny tour', I guess that's not 'the revelation tour' yet, He's gonna announce other dates when the album is released, well I think so, 

I think that's kind of shows to promote his upcoming album, such as showcases, he did similar things in asia

But anyway, I don't mind if he did concerts based on his 4 albums, he got enough hits and great songs to build up a great show, I'm happy that he's back 

In one of french inerviews Mika admitted that he will release more that one more single, so for sure we will hear them in July/August/September.

I think that this Tiny Tour will help him to polish the show with new team members - they have to learn each other and to practice old and new songs.

Of course I don't want to say that this tour is not important but it will be a big test for Mika's band.

11 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

I don't see any problem with videos online - it can only make us more curious to hear them live or on CD :biggrin2:

16 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

So true. I would love to attend a gig during which he only sings his old best ones

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.16937dd36506135dcad03485d9b5bc4c.png

For New York concert the CD is included in a ticket price too (like in Montreal).

Actually most of us bought tickets in pre-sale which equals to order the CD from micasounds.com.

So as you can see the the CD sales already generate the revenue on an album which is not ready yet!

• Like 3