Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Dominika

12 minutes ago, maggie112 said:

Is it this presale the Axs.com presale which is also for Us and Canada residents? 

I believe tomorrow's presale is what they're calling the "artist" presale -- I think there's another presale by the AXS.com on Thursday. It looks like there will also be a presale for American Express cardholders.

44 minutes ago, Jenni Wisz O'Connor said:

Hello! I am also trying to find out how to get the pre sale code for the LA show in September.

There is a code and I'll be posting it here tomorrow morning an hour or two before the presales start. It should also be posted on mikasounds.com, along with the links to the sales.

Tomorrow's presales will start at 10 a.m. in the time zone the show is in -- that is, the Montreal and New York shows' presales will start at 10 a.m. Eastern time in the US. (That'll be 3 p.m. for the UK and 4 p.m. for Italy, France, etc.). The LA and San Francisco shows' presales will start at 10 a.m. Pacific time (which will be 6 p.m. UK time, 7 p.m. France, Italy, etc.)

Of course, this is all what I've been TOLD. Whether it actually happens as planned is a whole other story! :teehee:  You all know how that goes!

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I believe tomorrow's presale is what they're calling the "artist" presale -- I think there's another presale by the AXS.com on Thursday. It looks like there will also be a presale for American Express cardholders.

There is a code and I'll be posting it here tomorrow morning an hour or two before the presales start. It should also be posted on mikasounds.com, along with the links to the sales.

Tomorrow's presales will start at 10 a.m. in the time zone the show is in -- that is, the Montreal and New York shows' presales will start at 10 a.m. Eastern time in the US. (That'll be 3 p.m. for the UK and 4 p.m. for Italy, France, etc.). The LA and San Francisco shows' presales will start at 10 a.m. Pacific time (which will be 6 p.m. UK time, 7 p.m. France, Italy, etc.)

Of course, this is all what I've been TOLD. Whether it actually happens as planned is a whole other story! :teehee:  You all know how that goes!

Yes, on Axs.com the Artist presale seems to be for US/CA customers only 

36BD8DEA-5CCA-44E9-9505-03234398911E.png

• Like 2

5 hours ago, maggie112 said:

Yes, on Axs.com the Artist presale seems to be for US/CA customers only 

36BD8DEA-5CCA-44E9-9505-03234398911E.png

Hmm, I interpreted that to mean only US/Canadian residents would get the album with the purchase of the ticket.

I'll clarify with Mika's team, but the way it's worded, I really think that US/Canadian restriction only applies to the free album offer.

• Like 3

OK, I'm posting here, since this seems to be a very active thread :)

The code you'll need (supposedly) for the presale is MIKATINY.

The links for the presales will all be found on mikasounds.com/shows

The presales should all go live around 10 a.m. LOCAL time. That means 10 a.m. NY time for the New York and Canada shows, 10 a.m. Mexico time for the Mexico show, 10 a.m. Pacific time for the California shows.

As always, things might not be the way the should be -- things tend to go wrong on presale days! LOL

But this is how it's been explained to me.

As far as I know right now, ticket sales are open to everyone and the little US/Canadian residents thing only applies to the free CD. (They don't want to have to ship that all over the world.)

Good luck! I hope you all get the tickets you want! (I hope I do, too!)

• Like 14
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Thank you Deb .

Good luck for you, too.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

The presales should all go live around 10 a.m. LOCAL time. That means 10 a.m. NY time for the New York and Canada shows, 10 a.m. Mexico time for the Mexico show, 10 a.m. Pacific time for the California shows.

As always, things might not be the way the should be -- things tend to go wrong on presale days! LOL

As far as I know right now, ticket sales are open to everyone and the little US/Canadian residents thing only applies to the free CD. (They don't want to have to ship that all over the world.)

THANK YOU 😍 I got ticket very fast!! I’m so happy 🤩

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

Thank you!! I got one lower level one balcony :D Want to feel different locations~~

Edited by yang
  • Like 4

29 minutes ago, yang said:

Thank you!! I got one lower level one balcony :D Want to feel different locations~~

I love watching MIKA perform from a balcony.

[ Sadly, I don't think I'll make it this time round :( ]

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, rubberduckiiz2 said:

Presale code works for LA, but the price...?

$45.50 for one ticket + $15.49 convenience fees = $60.99! Always a bummer to see venues/ticket sellers take advantage of fans. 😕

At least you get a copy of the new album included in the price.  In the UK the tickets were nearly $90, and we had to order the album separately

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, silver said:

At least you get a copy of the new album included in the price.  In the UK the tickets were nearly $90, and we had to order the album separately

That's true! Thanks for the reminder and perspective :) 

I also noticed some of his shows on this US tour are in seated theatres and some are standing room only, which is interesting, and probably just a condition of what venues were available at the time. I've seen him both ways, and both were enjoyable. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

At least he gave us enough time to save our money for that tour. :lmfao:

I don't think it makes much sense to compare ticket prices - if we enjoy ourselves, it'll be worth it, whether it's 45 or 80€. :)

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Elvaraaa said:

True but in UK it is a bigger show than Tiny Tour

Bigger doesn't mean better …...:wink2:

I'm sure the tiny tour is worth the price ……..can't go because of the holiday schedules :dunno:but I'd like to !

Edited by carafon
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, Elvaraaa said:

I would like to send smth to MIKA via instagram but.... does he even read his private messages ? Has anyone sent him anything yet and received a reply? Or a read notice ?

Yes, he reads it. Sometimes he answers (for me once on private message). I am sure he is not able to read all comments but sometimes he reacts. Ex. burning Notre Dame, problems with his stories ect.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika's story.

Looks like missing something at th beginnig...

Maybe there will be something more soon? :biggrin2:

There is another story before it, he says he's reading messages of those who buy presale tickets and it makes him happy.

• Like 3