Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Dominika

7 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Does anyone know who these ladies are? I always forget the name of Mika's stylist, is she one of them? Or are they from a magazine and which one? The first name sounds French, the 2nd Italian...

1 minute ago, mellody said:

Does anyone know who these ladies are? I always forget the name of Mika's stylist, is she one of them? Or are they from a magazine and which one? The first name sounds French, the 2nd Italian...

The hair dresser (the one with longer hairs) is also working in "the voice" staff

2 minutes ago, carafon said:

The hair dresser (the one with longer hairs) is also working in "the voice" staff

Yeah, maybe that's the one I meant by his stylist... I can't remember her face though, but there was this video or photo of Mika and her in a plane or helicopter a while ago... is that her?

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

Yeah, maybe that's the one I meant by his stylist... I can't remember her face though, but there was this video or photo of Mika and her in a plane or helicopter a while ago... is that her?

yes ,and if you're looking back at some the voice after show ,she's the one Florent was joking because she had to use a box to be able to reach Mika's head

• Thanks 1