Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Dominika

4 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Aww! :wub2: 

My mum always told me the story of my first flight, when I was about 3... I didn't want to go on the bus but cried that I wanted to get back on the plane, because flying was so wonderful - and so the bus driver called me a spoiled brat! :lmfao:🙈

• Haha 3

After 13 years "Relax Take It Easy" is still a huge hit! And Mika's performance at Francofolies in 2008 stays in peoples mind forever!

"Secret life of songs" from Francofolies.

There is a lot of magic moments from Francofolies history. 

I will tell you now about an artist which created an exception at the festival of French songs.

Yes, the artist which Francofolies managed to invite in 2008 it's Mika - international star with 20 millions albums sold.

Gerard Pond (The festival Director): "We thought that it would be very hard to convince him because he was a big star - he was too expensive for us. But La Rochelle was a city that he wanted to visit so they accepted lower revenue".

Mika is especially attached to France in general and to this city as well. 

Mika: " I came here with my brother and my sister when I was a child. I couldn't even imagine that one day I would come here for a concert. It's really an honour for me".

An honour for Mika and a happiness for the audience of Francofolies.

"We are very easily touched by Mika becaue it's a pop music with fire and deep at the same time. You don't have to be a 14 year old girl to jump up".

Indeed not only 14 year old girls were jumping up.

"This evening there was this connection audience - artist which is so rare to see. It was a feast! There was a crazy ambiance. i think that everybody who was there at Mika's concert they remember it till today because it was a magic moment". 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

You are for sure wondering where is Mika.

So.....

He is....

Here: Porto Di Cala Galera in Italy :biggrin2:

image.thumb.png.506cc0215d55184146c419e2f0961464.png

1564939323723.thumb.jpg.b73dd5555660e6c8e9a37f53336dbef5.jpg

1564939319462.thumb.jpg.fc885b36956d89a3ae03b84866b93d2b.jpg

The cruise begins!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 8/5/2019 at 3:23 AM, mellody said:

A pic with co-workers from the videoshoot - he put #tinylove as a hashtag, so apparently it's really for that! :wub2:

THIRD arms !! We know Mika has THIRD nipple !! He is AMAZING !!

six_arm_spider_man_v1_by_cthebeast123-d9o7zcl.thumb.png.1714eabc2718acfedcb619306ceae697.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3