Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Dominika

15 minutes ago, mellody said:

From IG:

... that's Tim there, right? So happy to see him there, it gives me hope for the tour musicians! :crossed:

Maybe for the TLTT ????

• Like 5

9 hours ago, mellody said:

Hmm, so is that his Tiny love tiny tour stage set in the background, with flying pigs on rainbows? 🤔

.........and vegetables boxes as seats !!:mfr_lol:

On 8/16/2019 at 11:12 PM, mellody said:

From IG:

... that's Tim there, right? So happy to see him there, it gives me hope for the tour musicians! :crossed:

I don't understand why they have to rehearsal in a hotel as he's got his own hand made studio at home ....:dunno:

Maybe an old video somewhere outsIde Italy ???

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Elvaraaa said:

We dont know everything about his life, maybe was he playing a private gig for someone in particular? A party thrown in a hotel for example, i don’t know ? :dunno:

A private gig was also my first thought when I saw this little vid

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Elvaraaa said:

We dont know everything about his life, maybe was he playing a private gig for someone in particular? A party thrown in a hotel for example, i don’t know ? :dunno:

For lucky people... 😜🎉

• Haha 1

So we had a live session with Mika on Instagram!!!!

I've recorded 25 minutes of it. I missed a beginning - I dont know how many minutes...

I will try to post it here if nobody has th total version. It has alredy 385 MB so I have to edit it.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2

Just now, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So we had a live session with Mika on Instagram!!!!

I've recorded 25 minutes of it. I missed a beginning - I dont know how many minutes...

I will try to post it here if nobody has th total version.

It was heavenly :swoon:

A true love chat as he had first written it :wub2:

He left the whole chat on instagram so you can probably record it again so it will be the full chat :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

It was heavenly :swoon:

A true love chat as he had first written it :wub2:

He left the whole chat on instagram so you can probably record it again so it will be the full chat :thumb_yello:

I don't know how to record :naughty::teehee:

• Like 2

That live was so good! I was so into it that when my elbow dislocated because of my hypermobility, i continued watching 😂😂 dedicated mika fan. 

I think i missed some things though. Firstly, did anyone remember the interview he talks about the goose thing? Also why did people start writing that mika was a little spoon halfway through? 😂😂😂

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, WeirdChild said:

That live was so good! I was so into it that when my elbow dislocated because of my hypermobility, i continued watching 😂😂 dedicated mika fan. 

I think i missed some things though. Firstly, did anyone remember the interview he talks about the goose thing? Also why did people start writing that mika was a little spoon halfway through? 😂😂😂

He said he would not answer about the goose that it was better not to say everything.

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

OK, The file is ready. Funny thing that we can't see messages written by fans. But on the other hand we can see Mika better and not be deconcentrated by reading messages :lol3:

Enjoy :fangurl:

Edit: I've just realised the the audio has been uploaded twice (that is why the video is more than 1 hour long) . i will upload the new file but in meantime yu can watch this one.

Edit 2: A new file has been uploaded :biggrin2:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6