Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Dominika

FACEBOOK

Tiny Love Video Shoot

9 photos

Check out these beautiful stills taken by Andrew 'Wiz' Whiston and his team during the Tiny Love video shoot.

Head over to YouTube now to watch the full video! https://youtu.be/GmVOp7mqjP8

https://www.facebook.com/pg/mikasounds/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10156870374613040

70217441_10156870375018040_8644612527860219904_o.thumb.jpg.4f7952f1347be56694f82be36860f322.jpg

69889258_10156870375073040_2676507169418903552_o.thumb.jpg.684576366519032e0c68cd06af1da2ef.jpg

69697131_10156870374978040_6122970085154881536_o.thumb.jpg.08c48d3b0ce60b662d276127ffa73c6d.jpg

69977427_10156870375143040_8690875982837448704_o.thumb.jpg.e72ae53d2d85c2d8979c0b1590093fab.jpg

70088585_10156870375308040_5646618887307919360_o.thumb.jpg.55cb76b4d7174209f23fa7ba9e36242a.jpg

69460567_10156870375203040_1679452089568198656_o.thumb.jpg.18c91a7e888293f8004917ae2cb60612.jpg

69458642_10156870375368040_9207807736799035392_o.thumb.jpg.41598f41d84b7104249189fc4f330191.jpg

69356547_10156870375423040_2967217150449680384_o.thumb.jpg.41e05d0f121f83bceb7a1956fb4bcb08.jpg

69762050_10156870375513040_4211134641098194944_o.thumb.jpg.eaae88938fd761446e987a13801b70e5.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Moni said:

Comments on it.

mikainstagram

I want take this opportunity to talk about my co-star and collaborator in the Tiny Love video, Ronke (@doughloverdiner). This was a very intense experience for both of us. One that needed total trust. Ronke is a chef and restaurant owner from Brighton. Wiz, the director of the video, had met her a few years ago and when it came to casting she immediately came to mind. For Ronke this video was a leap of faith, one that made her understandably nervous. A few days before the shoot, we spoke over the phone. I was at home making dinner, she was working, making 30 loaves of bread. We hit it off right away. This video would be about difference, love, tenderness, complex relationships and physical beauty. It meant a lot to her to be part of this video. To be chosen for her natural beauty and for it to be celebrated. I respected that enormously and admit that I was carried by it during the whole filming process.

She is the star of this video and her generosity made it all possible. Thank you Ronke. Xxx

dough_lover_

Mika. I just saw your post. So hard not to cry as I write this. Being chosen by Wiz and then you was something incredible. Things have been tough for me and I’ve been through such a lot. I was struggling with sadness and asked God to give me something, just something. A few days later, I got a text about the video. It seemed unreal and still does. Like a wonderful dream. Mika, you were so kind and generous. You even gave up the chance of any behind the scenes footage of the shoot in order to protect me as I’ve never done anything like this before. You supported me beautifully at every step as did Wiz. He said he wanted to create an inner world inhabited by just these two people with a special love connection. It felt easy. I can’t thank you enough. To be chosen because of how I look is absolutely new to me.

My appearance has brought me all kinds of attention. My younger years were often horrible and humiliating on account of the cruelty of others. I’m still repairing the damage. This was like medicine for my soul. The attention is terrifying but I regret nothing and I love this fantastic ‘Tiny Love’ film and feel honoured to have been a part of it. Thank you. Also you have the most beautiful, symmetrical face ever and look amazing all the time which was very annoying!!!!😂 you have such a beautiful heart and a huge talent and deserve every bit of your success and more. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

mikainstagram

@dough_lover_ what an open and honest message. Thank am really touched by what you are saying. It is even more powerful that you are writing this knowing that many people you don’t know will be reading. It warms my heart that things like this can happen and restores my faith in what I do. By the way my face is not so symmetrical... I have a broken nose and when I’m tired (which is often) my face swells like a cauliflower. Thanks again Ronke, you are a special person. X

• Like 8

19 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Comments on it.

mikainstagram

I want take this opportunity to talk about my co-star and collaborator in the Tiny Love video, Ronke (@doughloverdiner). This was a very intense experience for both of us. One that needed total trust. Ronke is a chef and restaurant owner from Brighton. Wiz, the director of the video, had met her a few years ago and when it came to casting she immediately came to mind. For Ronke this video was a leap of faith, one that made her understandably nervous. A few days before the shoot, we spoke over the phone. I was at home making dinner, she was working, making 30 loaves of bread. We hit it off right away. This video would be about difference, love, tenderness, complex relationships and physical beauty. It meant a lot to her to be part of this video. To be chosen for her natural beauty and for it to be celebrated. I respected that enormously and admit that I was carried by it during the whole filming process.

She is the star of this video and her generosity made it all possible. Thank you Ronke. Xxx

dough_lover_

Mika. I just saw your post. So hard not to cry as I write this. Being chosen by Wiz and then you was something incredible. Things have been tough for me and I’ve been through such a lot. I was struggling with sadness and asked God to give me something, just something. A few days later, I got a text about the video. It seemed unreal and still does. Like a wonderful dream. Mika, you were so kind and generous. You even gave up the chance of any behind the scenes footage of the shoot in order to protect me as I’ve never done anything like this before. You supported me beautifully at every step as did Wiz. He said he wanted to create an inner world inhabited by just these two people with a special love connection. It felt easy. I can’t thank you enough. To be chosen because of how I look is absolutely new to me.

My appearance has brought me all kinds of attention. My younger years were often horrible and humiliating on account of the cruelty of others. I’m still repairing the damage. This was like medicine for my soul. The attention is terrifying but I regret nothing and I love this fantastic ‘Tiny Love’ film and feel honoured to have been a part of it. Thank you. Also you have the most beautiful, symmetrical face ever and look amazing all the time which was very annoying!!!!😂 you have such a beautiful heart and a huge talent and deserve every bit of your success and more. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

mikainstagram

@dough_lover_ what an open and honest message. Thank am really touched by what you are saying. It is even more powerful that you are writing this knowing that many people you don’t know will be reading. It warms my heart that things like this can happen and restores my faith in what I do. By the way my face is not so symmetrical... I have a broken nose and when I’m tired (which is often) my face swells like a cauliflower. Thanks again Ronke, you are a special person. X

I don't find words to describe what I felt reading this messages exchange between Mika and Ronke ...

It makes me cry, it makes me smile... It makes me happy to be Mika fan ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 5

I don't know when it was recorded but posted on Radio Contact FB page the 1st of September.

They asked Mika if he would have turned his chair at the Voice while listening to Maria's song " La luze de la luna".

Mika (with eyes closed):

What's this? A guitar...

I would have turned if it were a sort of "Crazy Frog" or an hamster or a chipmunk wearing a sombrero...

Mika opens his eyes.

Oh, no. It's a woman.

OMG! Is it serious? And this guy hunging out on the beach... he's not even handsome.

Hey, is it OK? But....

I like videos recorded on iphones.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mikasister said:

😢

therealpeterlindbergh -
When we started this instagram account, I had absolutely no idea what interesting things we could do with it.

One thing was sure right from the beginning : to avoid words such as “me, myself and I” or “photo by me” :)
I actually
 totally agree on the importance of self-love and appreciation, but does it necessarily require selfies to reach that goal?
So as promised, here is a very private photo of me (by me). Coming next are personal details about us… 
With affection, Peter
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsyHfqMgIU3/

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Competition! Mika is giving away a pair of tickets to each one of his Revelation Tour 2019 dates in France! Some of the dates you enter HERE and some of the dates are exclusively prizes for members of the Mika Fan Club! See below for the list...

Here on Facebook…

• 18 Nov - Aix-en-Provence, L’Arena du Pays d’Aix
  • 19 Nov - Saint-Étienne, Zenith
  • 15 Dec - Lille, Zenith
  • 17 Dec - Dijon, Zenith
  • 19 Dec - Bordeaux, Arkea Arena
  • 22 Dec - Paris, AccorHotels Arena

To be in with a chance of winning, just like this post and comment below who you would bring, and tell us the city of the show you would like to go to (one entrant must be 18+)!

The prize is tickets to the show only, you’ll need to make your own travel arrangements… We’ll announce the winners on Wed 11th September!

The following dates are exclusively for MFC members, so head to www.mikafanclub.com for details of how to win those.

• 15 Nov - Pau, Zenith
  • 16 Nov - Toulouse, Zenith
  • 20 Dec - Nantes, Zenith

Don’t forget, tickets are still on sale for the tour at www.mikasounds.com. Good luck everyone!

MP4

• Like 2

Apparently Sanremo is already released in Japan, so we might get it at midnight... so weird that we got no official Tweet or anything about the release date. :blink:

We're talking about the song here (including a preview snippet from a Japanese site):

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

58 minutes ago, Elvaraaa said:

French traduction available in my story :

https://www.instagram.com/elvara_off/

Chloe did it in French.

I did a translation into Polish for my website.

Below a link to the Italian version  - automatic translation via Google. You can as well change it into any other language.

https://translate.google.pl/translate?hl=pl&sl=pl&tl=it&u=https%3A%2F%2Fmikapopolsku.com%2Fcytaty%2F

• Like 1