Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Dominika

1 hour ago, Paoletta said:

@Mikasister the problem of Aids you know Freddie Mercury contract the Aids and he die :tears:  so i dont' want to miss him ... in this sense be careful not to contract aids

Sorry, but you should do some research before posting things like that. 🙄 It's too much to explain here, and I guess it's better you find a website that explains it in Italian. But altogether I can assure you, there's no need to worry about this, for many reasons. ;)

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Paoletta said:

@mellody :doh:Iso so so so so sorryyy  you're right pardon i not write anything so so sorry :tears: excuse me mellody sorry

It's ok, of course you can write. Just Aids / HIV is a very delicate topic, connected with lots of prejudices - you surely aren't the only one who knows too little about it. That's why I suggested you should do some research, in your own language, so you can understand better what is the current state of scientific knowledge about it. We're not in the 1980s anymore. ;)

• Like 5

Mika IG:

Any idea who that Martin Michaelis is / what connection he has to Mika? His IG account and Google didn't help me much. :dunno:

He also posted 2 new stories, a repost from MFC with the French lyrics for Tomorrow and a fan gift he got.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, mellody said:

Any idea who that Martin Michaelis is / what connection he has to Mika? His IG account and Google didn't help me much. :dunno:

It looks like he's an art director for photo and video shoots. If you read his captions on several of his IG posts, he lists the team who worked on a project and that's how he calls himself. Sounds like he's worked for Madonna in the past. So maybe he's working on some shoot for Mika, or perhaps he is the art director for some of the TV shows Mika's been on while in Mexico?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, mellody said:

Mika IG:

He also posted 2 new stories, a repost from MFC with the French lyrics for Tomorrow and a fan gift he got.

He reposted my translation story:cloud:and this photo

SwiftSave.jpg

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Can someone save the live instagram of Mika interview please? From this user,  perhaps  @Kumazzz

https://instagram.com/marthadebayle?igshid=1itj7tieky5fi

RADIO

W RADIO

http://wradio.com.mx/programa/2019/09/24/martha_debayle/1569344450_755064.html

🔊MP3  2019.09.23_MIKA Martha Debayle W Radio Mexico.mp3 10.31 MB · 1 download

CON MARTHA DEBAYLE

Martes de siempre en domingo: MIKA

Nos viene a presentar su nuevo sencillo “Tiny Love”. Es la primera vez que visita México

• Thanks 1