Dominika

Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

IG story

 

MP4

 

 

 

What does Mika mean by having a stinky cold? I hope he is not sick! After the show in San Francisco he mentioned that he had a little throat problems. :dunno:

 

 

  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 3:54 PM, Mikasister said:

 

very good song  grazie Mika

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mika please toi and Andy attentions a vous i don't want to miss you thann Freddie Mercury so Mika warning!!! please take care...

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

Mika please toi and Andy attentions a vous i don't want to miss you thann Freddie Mercury so Mika warning!!! please take care...

 

What do you mean? I don't get it :dunno:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Paoletta said:

@Mikasister the problem of Aids you know Freddie Mercury contract the Aids and he die :tears:  so i dont' want to miss him ... in this sense be careful not to contract aids

 

Sorry, but you should do some research before posting things like that. 🙄 It's too much to explain here, and I guess it's better you find a website that explains it in Italian. But altogether I can assure you, there's no need to worry about this, for many reasons. ;)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mellody :doh:Iso so so so so sorryyy  you're right pardon i not write anything so so sorry :tears: excuse me mellody sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Paoletta said:

@mellody :doh:Iso so so so so sorryyy  you're right pardon i not write anything so so sorry :tears: excuse me mellody sorry

 

It's ok, of course you can write. Just Aids / HIV is a very delicate topic, connected with lots of prejudices - you surely aren't the only one who knows too little about it. That's why I suggested you should do some research, in your own language, so you can understand better what is the current state of scientific knowledge about it. We're not in the 1980s anymore. ;)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mika IG:

Any idea who that Martin Michaelis is / what connection he has to Mika? His IG account and Google didn't help me much. :dunno:

 

 

He also posted 2 new stories, a repost from MFC with the French lyrics for Tomorrow and a fan gift he got.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mellody said:

Any idea who that Martin Michaelis is / what connection he has to Mika? His IG account and Google didn't help me much. :dunno:

 

 

It looks like he's an art director for photo and video shoots. If you read his captions on several of his IG posts, he lists the team who worked on a project and that's how he calls himself. Sounds like he's worked for Madonna in the past. So maybe he's working on some shoot for Mika, or perhaps he is the art director for some of the TV shows Mika's been on while in Mexico?

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mellody said:

Mika IG:

Any idea who that Martin Michaelis is / what connection he has to Mika? His IG account and Google didn't help me much. :dunno:

 

 

He also posted 2 new stories, a repost from MFC with the French lyrics for Tomorrow and a fan gift he got.

He reposted my translation story:cloud:and this photo

 

 

SwiftSave.jpg

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.