Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Dominika

18 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It's his third radio promo today in Belgium.

RTBF VivaCite

Contact Radio

Nostalgie

But Radio Nostalgie Belgique prepared a real feast for him!

Will he do any other radio tour today? :lol3:

I know. I was joking :blush-anim-cl:

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

In his IG stories you can see how excited he is about this! :fangurl: So happy for him! :wub2:

He also says something about a performance in the UK in 5 days... but in 5 days he'll have the private gig in Paris, so maybe it's 3 or 4 days... :dunno:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, mellody said:

In his IG stories you can see how excited he is about this! :fangurl: So happy for him! :wub2:

He also says something about a performance in the UK in 5 days... but in 5 days he'll have the private gig in Paris, so maybe it's 3 or 4 days... :dunno:

I understood that during next 5 days he will be active in UK.  "Saturday Kitchen", performing  and some other things.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mellody said:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, mellody said:

20 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I understood that during next 5 days he will be active in UK.  "Saturday Kitchen", performing  and some other things.

I understood in 5 days too ,but maybe he doesn't put today in the counting ??

7 minutes ago, carafon said:

I understood in 5 days too ,but maybe he doesn't put today in the counting ??

He says in "about" 5 days. So I guess that can be anything between tomorrow and the whole coming week. :teehee: Or maybe it's in the afternoon before he goes to Paris? :dunno:

I can't blame him though for forgetting about the time, with his busy schedule.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dominika said:

The excitement reaches its zenith!! :cheer: 

What a shame that I'll be probably at work when Mika will do the live on instagram :sad:

Me too. I trust someone will record & post it for us  :crossed:

EDIT: i just realized noon in Paris is 5am my time, so i'll probably be asleep especially if i'm up listening to the album in the middle of the night xD

Edited by kreacher

1 hour ago, Dominika said:

What a shame that I'll be probably at work when Mika will do the live on instagram :sad:

46 minutes ago, kreacher said:

EDIT: i just realized noon in Paris is 5am my time, so i'll probably be asleep especially if i'm up listening to the album in the middle of the night xD

Me too, I have one class on Friday from 10:50 to 12:25. And I don't want to miss the first lesson of the new semester. Also there are only 7 students in that class so I think the teacher would notice... :naughty:

• Like 3

I can't listen, I have two things I must to do tomorrow… At noon I  will be on my way for an appointement and after, I will be at ths vet for my dwarf rabbit… I'm working at home all the year, and it must have been TOMORROW !! :doh:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dominika said:

16 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Me too, I have one class on Friday from 10:50 to 12:25. And I don't want to miss the first lesson of the new semester. Also there are only 7 students in that class so I think the teacher would notice... :naughty:

1 hour ago, kreacher said:

I feel you all! Tomorrow is such a busy day for me🙈

I'll be at university from 8:30 to 18:30, then I must go to a party and then to a sleepover😣

I'll miss everything and I'm not even sure the CD will be delivered on time😱

• Like 1