Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Dominika

20 minutes ago, Menahyl said:

BTS is a South Korean boy band. And I don't like them. Had to say that.

24 minutes ago, kreacher said:

that's just where my mind went, you're probably right.

i don't know who BTS is either :dunno:

27 minutes ago, krysady said:

What is BTS? :dunno:

hahaha I discovered them this year

they are now the most famous boy band, vhuge in america, they have really a huge fans army, you know cute boys so it's the same case as justin bieber or one direction, there music isn't bad btw

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Menahyl said:

Behind The Scenes was the only BTS I knew. And now I know these Bangatan Boys -_-

Just about 1 minute ago I googled if BTS means Behind The Scene or not... :lmfao: I've already heard about BTS but didn't know it means Bangtan Boys...

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, A. Clay said:

Here they are. All 7 of them seeing  themselves as  Kings 👑

@BTS_twt pic.twitter.com/e9kGb2zZAR - 

They do have a large fan base, but they're not MIKA . . . which is all I care about ! 

[Thing is the call went out for a king, not 7 kings]

7 Kings? Well Narnia had 2 Kings but they also had a talking lion. What's their excuse? And Yes they're not Mika. Thank goodness!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

I've just remembered when Mika was doing a chat Q&A during his tour in Korea someone asked him to do a collaboration with BTS hhh he started talking about it as if it's one person called BTS he said may be and he had no idea who they are

Just teen people who they are. They are not so famous, actually famous but just, anyway.

I hate their fans. Especially Turkish BTS fans :pp 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

I've just remembered when Mika was doing a chat Q&A during his tour in Korea someone asked him to do a collaboration with BTS hhh he started talking about it as if it's one person called BTS he said may be and he had no idea who they are

I actually thought Mika kind of likes K-pop, at least I think I've read it in some interview but it could be just a similar situation as this one and he just wanted to be nice and polite... I have to say I'm not a fan of this kind of music but maybe it's just because I don't understand it and can't get into it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I actually thought Mika kind of likes K-pop, at least I think I've read it in some interview but it could be just a similar situation as this one and he just wanted to be nice and polite... I have to say I'm not a fan of this kind of music but maybe it's just because I don't understand it and can't get into it.

My friend is a huge fan of k-pop music and among other she listen to BTS. I have to say that when she was introducing me to this music world I was very sceptical. I cannot say whether like it or not but definitely they wont be my favourite because I like to sing and in this language it is impossible xD Very often they look the same like bunch of girls and when they prentend to be manly it just look funny. I don't buy their cute/fake world. But they have advantages too, like their albums editions are realy masterpieces, their choreography on scene is pure perfetion of movement!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Dominika said:

My friend is a huge fan of k-pop music and among other she listen to BTS. I have to say that when she was introducing me to this music world I was very sceptical. I cannot say whether like it or not but definitely they wont be my favourite because I like to sing and in this language it is impossible xD Very often they look the same like bunch of girls and when they prentend to be manly it just look funny. I don't buy their cute/fake world. But they have advantages too, like their albums editions are realy masterpieces, their choreography on scene is pure perfetion of movement!

I know that these singers from k-pop bands are really good and professional but to be honest, I feel is a bit too "commercial". Maybe I'm wrong but what I've heard there is often an entertainment company behind them who chooses the singers and creates the band so the members are really talented but at the same time to me it doesn't feel as authentic, it's more like an "industry". I mean of course many girl- and boybands were made from talent shows etc., but I have the feeling is not that genuine (and also often these bands don't last for a long time and split). That's my problem with k-pop, all these bands are very similar "manufactured" and don't seem to be original but maybe it's just because I don't live in their world and don't get the music and the context...

Edited by giraffeandy
  • Like 5

46 minutes ago, Dominika said:

They do look the same and seem really fake. It's not even BTS in particular. A lot of music today lacks an element of 'genuineness'. I can't explain it. I have a very diverse taste. I like something of everything. It just have to hit me somewhere. The music, the energy, the lyrics. An emotion. I can't relate to their music.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Menahyl said:

They do look the same and seem really fake. It's not even BTS in particular. A lot of music today lacks an element of 'genuineness'. I can't explain it. I have a very diverse taste. I like something of everything. It just have to hit me somewhere. The music, the energy, the lyrics. An emotion. I can't relate to their music.

Their big hit = 'FAKE LOVE'

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

I know that these singers from k-pop bands are really good and professional but to be honest, I feel is a bit too "commercial". Maybe I'm wrong but what I've heard there is often an entertainment company behind them who chooses the singers and creates the band so the members are really talented but at the same time to me it doesn't feel as authentic, it's more like an "industry". I mean of course many girl- and boybands were made from talent shows etc., but I have the feeling is not that genuine (and also often these bands don't last for a long time and split). That's my problem with k-pop, all these bands are very similar "manufactured" and don't seem to be original but maybe it's just because I don't live in their world and don't get the music and the context...

Have exactly the same feelings about it! :hi5:

• Like 1

I personally disagree with Kpop the way it is. I would love to have artists from Korea on the radio, but the contracts that the performers are in are rediculous. They work such long hours there are compilation videos on YouTube of the members of kpop bands passing out from exhaustion. I personally don’t listen to kpop because I don’t want to support the record companies exploiting the performers. Many kpop fans get very defensive about this however because many people love the music and have crushes on the performers and don’t want the bands to break up or fail. 

3 hours ago, silver said:

I think if you want to go on discussing K-Pop and BTS, this should be done in the Other Artists forum.

I think we have enough to discuss here just dealing with Mika :naughty:

AGREE, GOOD IDEA !

• Like 2