Dominika

Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

The excitement reaches its zenith!! :cheer: 

What a shame that I'll be probably at work when Mika will do the live on instagram :sad:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dominika said:

What a shame that I'll be probably at work when Mika will do the live on instagram :sad:

Me too. I trust someone will record & post it for us  :crossed:

EDIT: i just realized noon in Paris is 5am my time, so i'll probably be asleep especially if i'm up listening to the album in the middle of the night xD

Edited by kreacher

1 hour ago, Dominika said:

46 minutes ago, kreacher said:

EDIT: i just realized noon in Paris is 5am my time, so i'll probably be asleep especially if i'm up listening to the album in the middle of the night xD

Me too, I have one class on Friday from 10:50 to 12:25. And I don't want to miss the first lesson of the new semester. Also there are only 7 students in that class so I think the teacher would notice... :naughty:

• Like 3

I can't listen, I have two things I must to do tomorrow… At noon I  will be on my way for an appointement and after, I will be at ths vet for my dwarf rabbit… I'm working at home all the year, and it must have been TOMORROW !! :doh:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dominika said:

16 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Me too, I have one class on Friday from 10:50 to 12:25. And I don't want to miss the first lesson of the new semester. Also there are only 7 students in that class so I think the teacher would notice... :naughty:

1 hour ago, kreacher said:

I feel you all! Tomorrow is such a busy day for me🙈

I'll be at university from 8:30 to 18:30, then I must go to a party and then to a sleepover😣

I'll miss everything and I'm not even sure the CD will be delivered on time😱

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

The infamous grey undies are back 

Edited by cat_loves_mika
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

There's some Mika IG stories from this morning when he was on his way to the train station. I love the feeling of these, it's like getting up very early for an exciting day, like a gig or a journey. :wub2:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mellody said:

There's some Mika IG stories from this morning when he was on his way to the train station. I love the feeling of these, it's like getting up very early for an exciting day, like a gig or a journey. :wub2:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

71527026_660298444464256_8447130547670474261_n.jpg

If anyone is interested in seeing Mika's ad pop up on this electronic billboard, I found a live webcam that is facing the building here:

https://worldcams.tv/united-states/new-york/times-square

Choose the 1540 Broadway view. You may have to wait for 10-15 minutes for the ad to pop up, but still it's a thrill to see it. I can only imagine what this fan who took the photo above must have thought when he saw it -- he just saw Mika in Mexico a few weeks ago and he's visiting New York. :)

Screenshot_2019-10-05 Times Square Live Webcam - New York, United States - World Cams.png

Screenshot_2019-10-05 Times Square Live Webcam - New York, United States - World Cams(1).png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

If anyone is interested in seeing Mika's ad pop up on this electronic billboard, I found a live webcam that is facing the building here:

https://worldcams.tv/united-states/new-york/times-square

Choose the 1540 Broadway view. You may have to wait for 10-15 minutes for the ad to pop up, but still it's a thrill to see it. I can only imagine what this fan who took the photo above must have thought when he saw it -- he just saw Mika in Mexico a few weeks ago and he's visiting New York. :)

Screenshot_2019-10-05 Times Square Live Webcam - New York, United States - World Cams.png

Screenshot_2019-10-05 Times Square Live Webcam - New York, United States - World Cams(1).png

It looks like from a "Cartoon Motion" 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It looks like from a "Cartoon Motion" 😁

I Can't believe myself, I Just watched it for like 15 min' until the MIKA Was up, I Was like... Why Am I Watching this thing?...

I Guess seeing it live is thrilling! I'm happy to see he gets more attention now!!

• Like 2