Dominika

Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

30 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

"Blissful undrwear" is back!!!!!! My favourite Mika's part of wardrobe :fangurl:

That video totally made my day! :lmao: And yes, it's really amazing that we can see the underwear finally again! :lmfao:Thank you, Mika! :das:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, NancylovesM said:

Why is Mika in New York??!!??? Does anyone happen to know?

Good morning America ?'??

7 hours ago, NancylovesM said:

He wants to take a selfie with his ad from Times Square? :teehee:

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, krysady said:

He wants to take a selfie with his ad from Times Square? :teehee:

I think he said the ad is going to be there just for 2 weeks.

Edited by giraffeandy
typo
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, NancylovesM said:

He said in a radio interview (I think radio 2 in italy but I'm not sure) that he had to go to new York to attend an event, but I didn't understand what type of event. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lormare73 said:

He said in a radio interview (I think radio 2 in italy but I'm not sure) that he had to go to new York to attend an event, but I didn't understand what type of event. 

Thanks.  I was hoping he was going to be on a talk show or something.  Wishful thinking I guess!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NancylovesM said:

He’s doing a show in New York. Or at least that’s what he just said on his Instagram story. It’s at an art museum. 

18 minutes ago, RicksBlueEyedGirl said:

He’s doing a show in New York. Or at least that’s what he just said on his Instagram story. It’s at an art museum. 

Mika IG stories

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Megustaelpulpo said:

He looks sick ...exhausted. Maybe it's the light.

Jetlag, I suppose.

Please be aware that currently a lot of Mika fans are contacted by fake accounts on Social Media, which pretend to be Mika. I've opened a thread about it, if you have any questions about this, feel free to post there:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/21/2019 at 10:10 PM, mellody said:

Jetlag, I suppose.

A question, only curiosity becouse I have never suffered jetlag, what symptoms do you have? It's only sleep disturbance ? On a few days trip, like Mika's to NY ,Do you have jetlag?

6 hours ago, Megustaelpulpo said:

A question, only curiosity becouse I have never suffered jetlag, what symptoms do you have? It's only sleep disturbance ? On a few days trip, like Mika's to NY ,Do you have jetlag?

Well, your body just needs time to adjust to the different time zone, it's like staying up all night and then having to work again the next day. So basically you're tired when you should be awake and you can't sleep when it's time, because it's not the usual time for your body. It's stress for the body, and this can lead to all the symptoms that you can get from too much stress - from a weak immune system to changes in the heart rate.

The intensity of jetlag depends a lot on how big the time difference is, and also on the direction (east/west). And for some people it's easier than for others.

For Mika I suppose it's more the general lack of sleep, the 2-day trip to NY might not have made a big difference for him. :teehee: I hope he's able to sleep on planes, that helps a lot. I can't, mostly, and I hate that! :aah: