Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Dominika

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So fans will be very happy 😁😁😁😁

Wow that's great.  I wish the same thing happened in Spain

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Dominika said:

In parts of Europe.... but the rest of the world has to wait until NEXT WEEK? WTF is this nonsense?  The world is so connected, why do this? 

Yeah, he better never try to convince us he gives a damn about anywhere other than Italy and France ever again. :no: :mad3:

1 minute ago, Poisonyoulove said:

In parts of Europe.... but the rest of the world has to wait until NEXT WEEK? WTF is this nonsense?  The world is so connected, why do this? 

Yeah, he better never try to convince us he gives a damn about anywhere other than Italy and France ever again. :no: :mad3:

It's not available here so I guess it's really just Italy and/or France?!

6 minutes ago, Poisonyoulove said:

3 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

It's not available here so I guess it's really just Italy and/or France?!

What even is he talking about?

7 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

The Behind The Scenes video for Sanremo I think...

OH! ok that makes much more sense, thank you! i was thinking maybe the kpop thing BTS had covered Sanremo or something... thinking and kinda hoping, not because i'm into to them but even i know they're hugely popular and it'd be exposure for Mika :lol3:

But yeah, in that case why not release it everywhere at once? He's gotta know that the "parts of Europe" people are just gonna put it on instagram or something for us right away

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

https://www.ladepeche.fr/2019/11/16/mika-la-pop-que-jaime-est-romantique-et-provocante,8545110.php

"J'ai eu d'autres problèmes avec la vidéo Sanremo (sur les homosexuels longtemps obligés de se cacher, NDLR). Certains pays voulaient bloquer le clip parce que, paraît-il cela n'allait pas aider les ventes».

This was in a French paper before the show in Toulouse ,saying that some countries wanted to block the video

That could be the reason why the release dates are différent if the BTS won't be the same everywhere 

Edited by carafon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, carafon said:

https://www.ladepeche.fr/2019/11/16/mika-la-pop-que-jaime-est-romantique-et-provocante,8545110.php

"J'ai eu d'autres problèmes avec la vidéo Sanremo (sur les homosexuels longtemps obligés de se cacher, NDLR). Certains pays voulaient bloquer le clip parce que, paraît-il cela n'allait pas aider les ventes».

This was in a French paper before the show in Toulouse ,saying that some countries wanted to block the video

That could be the reason why the release dates are différent if the BTS won't be the same everywhere 

Ah well... that makes sense... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

30 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

He uploaded and deleted some stuff several times this afternoon... at some point I saw a pic of him lying on the stage floor, with red light, and he wrote something about red and warmth. Dunno why he deleted that. I only saw it quickly, before RL caught my attention again.

• Like 2